• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Open door to black migrants into the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
The laws of the land should change, it should be illegal for any black or Muslim person to be made to work unless they choose to, its the whites who should do all the work, standard working hours for whites would be abolished, black and Muslim employers would have the right to make whites work 24/7 for the most minimum pay.
As you say, whites should be made to pay at lease 80% of their pay in tax. Any white person who is deemed to be producing poor work by their black or Muslim employer, should be beaten to an inch of their lives, if they do not improve, then its up to the employer what the whites fate should be.
I am in favour of a jizyah tax, it is the right thing to do and all whites should be made by law to have this tax deducted from their wage.
Your posts always make my weak dick spurt. Your world sounds amazing.

You are deluded.

The African Kings are well educated and coming here to improve their career prospects as they qualify for UK visas
So why would they be living in a slum on a French Beach and risking their lives in a rubber boat when they can fly business class from Ghana or Nigeria for instance.?

The riffraff that are crossing the channel in the rubber boat are economic migrants, the majority of whom are from Asian Countries like Vietnam and end up in a life of slavery for the group that they borrowed money from to get to the UK.
There are also members of the criminal fraternity from the former Communist Eastern Europe who peddle drugs and trap girls into brothels and commit crimes here. A group of Bulgarians were recently throw in jail for defrauding millions from our benefits system.

Sounds great!!😉You should run for office, Emma!😃👍🏻Would you also be in favour of mandatory alimony payment to be made by random whites, for any mixed-race couples?? In other words, white people will be chosen randomly by computer, and they'll need to pay alimony. Even if the baby and wife are not his, and the multiracial couple lives 500 miles away!😃Also, I feel the ****** of these whites need more work!😎

No reason why the mother and ******** can't relieve some stress.😉❤️
I don't see the need for alimony payments to be made by random whites, whites should pay 80% tax on their income and all the money goes to the NBWO government, who will decide how to distribute it among their people after all state running costs have been covered. There could be a lottery set up that could do this though, all whites names are placed in a computer and say 50 names of whites are drawn and 50 names of multiracial couples (who had registered their name with the lottery company) are drawn each week, those whose names are called out would have to pay alimony payment of say £500 to the multiracial couple who's name was called out when theirs was.

I don't see the need for alimony payments to be made by random whites, whites should pay 80% tax on their income and all the money goes to the NBWO government, who will decide how to distribute it among their people after all state running costs have been covered. There could be a lottery set up that could do this though, all whites names are placed in a computer and say 50 names of whites are drawn and 50 names of multiracial couples (who had registered their name with the lottery company) are drawn each week, those whose names are called out would have to pay alimony payment of say £500 to the multiracial couple who's name was called out when theirs was.
Sounds great!!!😃❤️

Super news if he has, we must have more Black and migrant people in our country and integrate totally with white. Both white girls and bois need their superior DNA, whites as a race are finished and will either become extinct if they don’t. Many do believe that extinction is the way to go for whites and just let our Black masters take over
White extinction for the win 🙏🏻

It would be the most successful TV programme ever and would convert all white women to BBC only. We really need some channel that is big enough to have an impact and brave enough to make it happen. I would happily be in the programme.
How about CNN ? Or the big giant themselves
BBC (the boring one)

How about CNN ? Or the big giant themselves
BBC (the boring one)
I do not know much about CNN to be honest, The BBC would be great as it has the world wide network to reach everywhere. But I am not sure they would have the backbone to show something like that. As it is funded by the British public, I can see the racists and white supremacists complaining to have it removed if they did show it.

I do not know much about CNN to be honest, The BBC would be great as it has the world wide network to reach everywhere. But I am not sure they would have the backbone to show something like that. As it is funded by the British public, I can see the racists and white supremacists complaining to have it removed if they did show it.
But BBC has also done many stunts that could've put them in real danger by conservatives but they did it anyway

Hold up! Are you seriously saying you believe the mainstream narrative that it is "far right" to be angry about open door migration, child murderers, cowardly attacks on unarmed off duty soldiers and an establishment which has chosen to treat the natives as enemies of the state and play softly softly with violent or racist minorities? I assume you never called unruly rioting minorities in Leeds, or Whitechapel or the mob of Islamists who attacked the police station in Manchester animals?

The working class people you dehumanise probably have closer and better relationships with minorities than most of the holier than thou, university educated lefties who think 40% to 60% of the population are Nazis and shouldn't be allowed a voice or a vote. I want peace, it seems like you want war. Wind your scrawny racist neck in son

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back