• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Open door to black migrants into the UK

Best to sponsor 3 and have her gangbanged so she doesn't know who the father is. She is breeding with the Black Master Race, after all, so paternity is irrelevant.

You will need to supervise in case she gets greedy and tries to swallow a load. It is your job to ensure that all 3 Bulls spray the dainty, pink mouth of her fertile cervix with their boiling hot African jism. Don't forget to record it for posterity.

View attachment 415255
That would be amazing. Like a production line. She's already said her favourite bit is when she feels her pussy filling with black seed. Said it feels thicker and loves it running though her

Best to sponsor 3 and have her gangbanged so she doesn't know who the father is. She is breeding with the Black Master Race, after all, so paternity is irrelevant.

You will need to supervise in case she gets greedy and tries to swallow a load. It is your job to ensure that all 3 Bulls spray the dainty, pink mouth of her fertile cervix with their boiling hot African jism. Don't forget to record it for posterity.
Personally I'd say have her have a minimum of 10. Give her a chance to be stuffed from both ends and if she does swallow it will allow for enough time for that guy to recover and pump a baby into her.

Incentives should be given to black men for every white girl they knock up. They should be also be free from any parenting responsibilities so they could focus on what is important.
Best way would be to change laws. I've had the idea of "Interfering with the destruction of a white female by a POC" be a crime punishable by time in prison rattle around in head a few times, but just dream for getting off I guess.

Such a great time to be an inferior white, supporting our fantastic Black masters and gods, and welcoming all migrants to live in England and take over the rule of Britain. So pleased you are still 100% behind our black and migrant peoples Emma, and may they continue to breed with us whites thus eliminating us from the face of the earth
I am absolutely 100% support our black masters and migrants, I want to see a world where the only white people are those that work to keep the country functioning and those used to breed or just be played with and abused for our mater pleasure. Bring on a black world and eliminate us whites.

I am absolutely 100% support our black masters and migrants, I want to see a world where the only white people are those that work to keep the country functioning and those used to breed or just be played with and abused for our mater pleasure. Bring on a black world and eliminate us whites.
what's the first thing you'd change Emma??😃plus how would your life improve and that of your beautiful children??

I hope you're right!!😃 but didn't Starmer also vow to get tough on immigration?👎🏻

A lot of politicians say these sorts of things, but never act on them once they're elected. In fact, they do the opposite.

I'm in Australia, where the current PM, Anthony Albanese, said exactly the same thing during the 2022 campaign that got him elected. The following year saw by far the largest number of immigrants in Australian history, at least 90% of whom were nonwhite.

what's the first thing you'd change Emma??😃plus how would your life improve and that of your beautiful children??
The first thing I would change would be to remove all rights for white people, we should have no rights at all under the BNWO. I am already living the life in most ways, but I am sure it would change a lot though for me, I would lose a lot of the freedoms I have at the moment, thee would be many more laws that would effect me as a white person and restrict my movement and what I am currently able to do. My children would see the huge improvement in their life, current they are seen by second or third class citizens by the white population of the Midlands, that would change over night, they would be first class citizens and the white race would be scum class.

The first thing I would change would be to remove all rights for white people, we should have no rights at all under the BNWO. I am already living the life in most ways, but I am sure it would change a lot though for me, I would lose a lot of the freedoms I have at the moment, thee would be many more laws that would effect me as a white person and restrict my movement and what I am currently able to do. My children would see the huge improvement in their life, current they are seen by second or third class citizens by the white population of the Midlands, that would change over night, they would be first class citizens and the white race would be scum class.
Wow, that is so beautiful Emma - that needs to be the way forward for us whites, we are inferior to the black race and should happen sooner rather than later. We are the scum of the earth and white extinction couldn’t come to soon ♠️♠️

Been near the coast and seen migrant boats coming in. We need to have ferries and planes brining them into all 4 corners of the country in record numbers. Hotels full of them acting as breeding sites.
That is wonderful to hear. What is needed is a recruitment centre near every landing. So they can be matched up with willing women. Who will help them "integrate" in to life in this country. Perhaps have private rooms for 1 to 1 integrations. Or even a group room.

That is wonderful to hear. What is needed is a recruitment centre near every landing. So they can be matched up with willing women. Who will help them "integrate" in to life in this country. Perhaps have private rooms for 1 to 1 integrations. Or even a group rooEvery city in our country should have black breeding centers
Every city in our country should have a black breeding centre, every migrant that enters our country should be put up in a great hotel for free, they get to attend the breeding centre for as long as they like, breeding as many white women as they want, until they feel it is time to make their own way in the country and claim what is due to them.

Every city in our country should have a black breeding centre, every migrant that enters our country should be put up in a great hotel for free, they get to attend the breeding centre for as long as they like, breeding as many white women as they want, until they feel it is time to make their own way in the country and claim what is due to them.
Caged whiteboi servants and maids. Punishment detail for racist whitebois. Following orders TO THE LETTER!. Every room comes with a a few whiteboi to watch the breeding or perform any order the Migrant commands..

Back