• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Open door to black migrants into the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love to hear news like this, open more migrant breeding centres for white girls and bois, this is what we need. Doesn’t the government know that more and more of the white population want these black and Arab bulls to breed with, it is so important that we have more black and coloured babies with bois and sissies want them as lovers and husbands. It is our way to white extinction ♠️☪️
Change the law for them to live with white families ♠️☪️
They'll be open soon and both mum and *** will get government money as they're desperate for it to happen. Won't be long until white men aren't needed
Absolutely, let’s hope the new government see what’s needed and act upon it, I will take at least two migrants ♠️☪️

It's not abuse to have an African Kings cock fucking into my cunt, it is an honour and a privilege to feel him fucking his cock into it. When they want to do it bare it is a gift and having his potent sperm fucked deep into my unprotected cunt was a wonderful feeling and my husband told me that he's never seen me orgasm so loudly or look so happy.

When the BNWO has finally blossomed it will be normal for white couples to be bred by an African King but even now our fami1y and friends think we made the right choice and are so happy for us.
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Most people in the UK knew it was happening for a couple decades and kept quiet and only started making an issue of it once someone saw an avenue to political power. The whole slag/chavette style of dressing seems like it was tailor made specifically to get more white girls involved with Muslims.
Not all of us dressed this way. We will conquer with our superior brown cocks and potent seed.

Best to sponsor 3 and have her gangbanged so she doesn't know who the father is. She is breeding with the Black Master Race, after all, so paternity is irrelevant.

You will need to supervise in case she gets greedy and tries to swallow a load. It is your job to ensure that all 3 Bulls spray the dainty, pink mouth of her fertile cervix with their boiling hot African jism. Don't forget to record it for posterity.

View attachment 415255
That would be amazing. Like a production line. She's already said her favourite bit is when she feels her pussy filling with black seed. Said it feels thicker and loves it running though her

Such a great time to be an inferior white, supporting our fantastic Black masters and gods, and welcoming all migrants to live in England and take over the rule of Britain. So pleased you are still 100% behind our black and migrant peoples Emma, and may they continue to breed with us whites thus eliminating us from the face of the earth
I am absolutely 100% support our black masters and migrants, I want to see a world where the only white people are those that work to keep the country functioning and those used to breed or just be played with and abused for our mater pleasure. Bring on a black world and eliminate us whites.

I am absolutely 100% support our black masters and migrants, I want to see a world where the only white people are those that work to keep the country functioning and those used to breed or just be played with and abused for our mater pleasure. Bring on a black world and eliminate us whites.
what's the first thing you'd change Emma??😃plus how would your life improve and that of your beautiful children??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back