• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Open door to black migrants into the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that has me wondering how many were actually couples and how many were muslim guys whoring out white girls from around the area while posing as couples to avoid suspicion.
Hopefully the latter, all white girls should be owned by our Black and Muslim superiors 🖤☪️

I agree and it is nice to see the police not playing games with these assholes anymore. The English really need it drilled into their heads that migration and migrant sex gangs are here for good.
Great that our new government is supporting our Black, Muslim and migrant people, about time they are being recognised as our true superiors. I would take further steps by introducing double ****** allowance payments for IR families, scrap sentences for so called Muslim groomers of white girls and encourage white girls to breed black. Christianity has failed in a big way, so why not try Islam as an alternative, it is our future after all ♠️☪️

Sorry not looked at this thread for a bit, but I see the thoughts are mainly as I'd hoped. Two tier keir has shown his true colours extremely quickly and it's only for the good for our superiors. Yes the knuckleheads have been out robbing greggs and attacking hotels and regrettably mosques, but they are being dealt with very publicly to shame them. Me and my wife have been doing our bit and traveled to several counter protests and showed deference to at every opportunity

What was the vibe of the counter protests, like was there animosity/hostility to the white people that showed up? Just my inner degenerate hoping that it happened but did you to notice if any white women were getting felt up/being led off and disappearing for long periods of time?
No hostility as all just like minded people against racists, yes the was nervous looks and second glances but that was what we was expecting. I'm 6'2 17 stone and keep my hair cut short because of work so what do you expect lol, but my wife's bubbley and out going and loves hugging everyone so we soon blended in. Yes we did see white women being touched up slyly during the march my wife amongst them, some objected 👎 my wife didn't 😉. When the first one was winding up people was going round asking white people to come look round group centers and other places important to the communities and it was hardly something you could refuse without looking disrespectful. I can't say what went on in the others but we went with a very nice Muslim ****** and was shown round the local mosque. Strangely my wife's guided tour took a lot longer than mine 😉

We need to stop them using small boats, get big transporter ships and planes to go collect them and bring them over, we could get thousands daily coming to our country,

They're doing this already. The ones who arrive in small boats are a diversion. The media focuses on them exclusively so that the public thinks this is all that's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back