• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Open door to black migrants into the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
If not now, when? When nothing is happening everyone just acts like there aren't any issues and ignores problems until things flare up, then when something breaks out suddenly nobody wants to say anything because it might be inappropriate. At some point someone is going to have to grow a pair and force hard conversations to be had.

As far as I'm concerned if the far right want to act like animals its time to stop playing games with them and treat them as such.
They need chaining up and forced into work for the bnwo. The women need bnwo propaganda and made into black baby factories.

It's a tinderbox love. There is unrest on Britain's streets and by the looks of things, the Labour government are going to use it as an excuse to end free speech and democracy as we know it. Which of course will put us on course for civil war
But... i just want strong black men to breed white holes. Haha.

It's a tinderbox love. There is unrest on Britain's streets and by the looks of things, the Labour government are going to use it as an excuse to end free speech and democracy as we know it. Which of course will put us on course for civil war
But seriously, why??😲I am absolutely shocked and appalled by the horrific scenes of right-wing carnage!!🤨I would expected these scenes in France, yes.🥱Or in Holland. They went further to the right last year, than freaking Goebbels!😠But not in a million years would I have thought, that such barbarity could ever take place in England. The birthplace of all things civilised!😲

But what worries me the most now is not only the violence, but the length of these protests and their highly organized nature!😱I spoke to an old friend of mine in the UK this week, and she's absolutely terrified to go outside. Mind you, she's a middle-aged white woman. But she says the atmosphere is so terribly menacing, that she just remains inside and does her groceries online.😲Amazing what's happening!!

How on earth could England have fallen so far from grace??😫✝️

But seriously, why??😲I am absolutely shocked and appalled by the horrific scenes of right-wing carnage!!🤨I would expected these scenes in France, yes.🥱Or in Holland. They went further to the right last year, than freaking Goebbels!😠But not in a million years would I have thought, that such barbarity could ever take place in England. The birthplace of all things civilised!😲

But what worries me the most now is not only the violence, but the length of these protests and their highly organized nature!😱I spoke to an old friend of mine in the UK this week, and she's absolutely terrified to go outside. Mind you, she's a middle-aged white woman. But she says the atmosphere is so terribly menacing, that she just remains inside and does her groceries online.😲Amazing what's happening!!

How on earth could England have fallen so far from grace??😫✝️
It’s not as bad as the media make it out to be, just a load of far right thugs, most of the population welcome Black and Muslim people and embrace the Muslim faith. I live in the north of England and wrote to my local mosque telling them it’s such a pleasure having so many Muslim people in our community. Most people also welcome the migrants from overseas too. 🖤☪️🖤☪️

Imagine how rough it is right now to be a white girl that is owned by one of the refugee sex gangs that wasn't taken down by the government. Would only be right to get the ********* of these right wing scum bags involved with those gangs as well.
Love to see the migrant/muslim grooming gangs take on the white thugs, I support them, the white trash needs taking down ☪️☪️☪️

Brilliant news today, right wing racist thugs jailed while big crowds turned out to support our beautiful Black, Muslim and Migrant superiors. Britain is seeing sense after all - all whites, support BNWO and MNWO, they are our future ♠️☪️♠️☪️✊🏿✊🏿

It’s not as bad as the media make it out to be, just a load of far right thugs, most of the population welcome Black and Muslim people and embrace the Muslim faith. I live in the north of England and wrote to my local mosque telling them it’s such a pleasure having so many Muslim people in our community. Most people also welcome the migrants from overseas too. 🖤☪️🖤☪️
I hope you're right. I don't trust that Farage twat!😡

Fabulous news following the far right riots in the UK, many are being imprisoned and hundreds of thousands of ordinary people attending peaceful demonstrations supporting our wonderful Black and Muslim population, protecting migrants and encouraging the government to allow more into our country 🖤🖤☪️☪️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back