• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

How to vote for president 2024

But it is political.

IR sex is inextricably linked to white submission and Black domination: it becomes sexual politics.

Because we use our white mouths to service Black Men, we must use our white mouths to promote social justice and the BNWO.
Actually, we don't. We can enjoy great interracial sex without being political. That is how real wars are fought on a global scale. Quietly. Until someone in power finally notices, but by then, it is too late.

I was surprised to read "Ethics, morality, and human rights and freedom before BNWO..." I thought BNWO was paramount to all those at this site. Yes, this election will be a real test of our commitment to BNWO or not. I think that is what it really boils down to.

But it is political.

IR sex is inextricably linked to white submission and Black domination: it becomes sexual politics.

Because we use our white mouths to service Black Men, we must use our white mouths to promote social justice and the BNWO.
It seems to me that, as has emerged from this discussion, politics is characterized by paradoxes: precisely those who claim to be close to blacks, could reveal themselves, even if indirectly, to be more hostile to them. The difference is made by individuals and the market, understood as the place of voluntary choices of individuals, and it seems to me that individuals, regardless of the vote expressed in the voting booth, are orienting themselves towards a society in which blacks are increasingly valued.

I am not pro-BNWO. I am anti white male in many ways. I am pro-Gynarchy. I believe all women should control black men... but white males in general should be the lowest rung on the ladder.
Your vision, after all, is the one that most recalls the original one, the matriarchal one before genetic modifications determined depigmentation, and therefore the birth of the so-called whites. I love women, especially black women, especially when they maintain their traditional haircuts, even apart from a discussion of an exquisitely sexual nature.

I don't think "easily" is in her vocabulary at least at this point. She is not polling well, and her track record of performance is rather lacking. She gained maybe a point and a half, or even 2 on Trump, in national-average polling. That still left her 2+ points behind Trump. In swing-state battlegrounds? She hasn't done much. Her rallies are held in high school gyms, which she dies fill, while Trump is filing professional sports arenas.
She has nothing to point to as an accomplishment or demonstration of leadership. There is even documentation of her whining about her role being Biden's #2 as not having anything meaningful to do. Her track record in California does not sit well with Californians, and those who have left the state have been speaking volumes about what a terrible AG she was. Wikipedia was spending days scrubbing her Wikis before she was announced as the VP pick in 2020. But screen shots still exist. It isn't pretty.

Disney had to end its woke-platform, after losing so much money. It has also laid-off woke-platform employees and cancelled major projects due to the dismal box office profits (or losses), and the financial hardships the parks are seeing. Disneyworld and the related parks are an example.

Netflix continues to lose subscribers as well. Especially after the most recent announcement of donating $7 million to Harris' campaign.

As for AOC, she now has a democratic challenger for her seat that is growing in popularity, and she isn't doing much to maintain her hold on her position. Her "Green New Deal" has fallen apart, due in part to the cratering automotive EV market (ask Ford Motor Company about that), lithium mining pollution, the "Just Stop Oil" protester incidents, and continued electric grid problems. Especially in the West when the heat requires so much air conditioning that the grid has brown-outs and extended-hours cuts in service.

Those who say we don't need to worry are the ones we need to worry about. Because this election should be making us all worry.

Oh, and reparations? Dead and buried. The Democrats ran out of money when Biden forgave student debt. Money went out, but was never repaid, and to print more will take already exorbitant inflation and crater the economy. Not what you want in an election year.
Hi! Sorry I didn't respond but it didn't seem to me there was much to discuss. But I also saw the discussion getting longer so I'd like to add a few things.
What you're saying is completely right but to me it doesn't sound like a problem but an opportunity or a blessingin disguise. America is destroying itself and soon you might go into a state of anarchy. Where laws and rules don't work the real strengh is physical and that could only favor black men.

Hi! Sorry I didn't respond but it didn't seem to me there was much to discuss. But I also saw the discussion getting longer so I'd like to add a few things.
What you're saying is completely right but to me it doesn't sound like a problem but an opportunity or a blessingin disguise. America is destroying itself and soon you might go into a state of anarchy. Where laws and rules don't work the real strengh is physical and that could only favor black men.
I only see blacks excelling in this scenario. If Trump wins, he is about as anti-racist as you get. His history proves it. He won't lift a finger about true, loving interracial relationships. Now, BNWO may be in trouble, if they try some sort of uprising. But only because Trump wants everyone to be happy and living in peace.

If Harris wins, then BNWO may experience some growth, due to lax enforcement of criminal activity, in this case, specifically sexual assault and domination of white women. But even here, there is a limit. As much as I hate to admit it, there are still parts of the USA that still suffer from racism. But, this same area is also very heavily into the freedoms the US Constitution provides, especially the 2nd Amendment.

When the USSR dissolved, and Gorbachev was being given a tour of the US by Reagan, Gorbachev was asked about his thoughts on invading the US. The response was very illustrative of my point. He might have tried the West Coast, due tot he more casual views on living there, but he could not do it due to the logistical issues the USSR could have faced. Not to mention the multitude of US Navy bases along the coast. But when it came to the East Coast, he had an interesting response. He stated that he might try to invade New York, but only certain boroughs. Manhattan, sure, but not Harlem of Queens. They were too dangerous. Florida was a definite maybe. But there was grave fear about the Carolinas, Kentucky and Deep South. Wayyy too many guns, and the population that was well-skilled in how to use them. He called the 2nd Amendment America's Secret Army. Because every American is entitled to own a gun. Or more guns. Because the US Government and its politicians can't be trusted.

Because of this, everyone is wigging out about a possible second Civil War. The ONLY way we will see this is if the US government and/or its politicians get stupider than they already are. Or if some Left-Wing militant group tries to take over. Like BNWO. If that happens? My money is on the side with the guns, and it isn't the Army.

This is why DW is a FETISH-ONLY website. BNWO, as a realistic enterprise, is very unlikely to flourish. They don't have the political clout or the vast financial resources necessary to not only overthrow the US Government, but the would also have to defeat the US military. Fat-fucking chance.

Before I got married, I was dating a few different military servicemen, including a Navy SEAL at one point. When push comes to shove, then things get real hard, real fast. One of the most patriotic people i ever met in my life is a US Marine. Is, not was, for though he retired, he explained to me quite clearly that once a Marine, ALWAYS a Marine. Hoo-Rah! Plus my husband is a Army veteran. I KNOW how he feels about patriotism. Anyone tried to test him on this would have an FAFO moment.

So my point? Blacks will thrive under President Trump. But not necessarily under Harris. She isn't black, she won't be in charge, and she has zero popularity to get things done. The BNWO as a movement won't help the average black person earn a living wage, or keep black families safe from the increase in violent crimes.

I was surprised to read "Ethics, morality, and human rights and freedom before BNWO..." I thought BNWO was paramount to all those at this site. Yes, this election will be a real test of our commitment to BNWO or not
"Ethics, morality, and human rights and freedom before BNWO..." 😳

Yes, I was taken aback by that statement as well. Apparently not everyone here who claims to value Black Men is willing to be a Black ally. 😖

They are too comfortable in their white privilege.

"Ethics, morality, and human rights and freedom before BNWO..." 😳

Yes, I was taken aback by that statement as well. Apparently not everyone here who claims to value Black Men is willing to be a Black ally. 😖

They are too comfortable in their white privilege.
I will remind everyone that this is a fetish website with the focus on interracial relationships. BNWO is not now, and has never been the primary focus of the site.

Oo like when guys send me pictures like this so

View attachment 438289

If you are being harassed, just give me a name. I'll handle it, permanently. For all parties, DW is a SAFE place for us to enjoy and explore our darker fantasies.

That being said, BLM, as an organization is pretty much done, given their spending scandals and fiduciary misconduct. I would imagine some people are lucky they are not in jail, not to mention gaining the attention of the IRS. Those guys don't play nice with others, regardless of your political or social motivations.

I will also admit that I have attended more than one BLM rally, and at both of them, I was sexually assaulted. So the picture is not far off.

I will remind everyone that this is a fetish website with the focus on interracial relationships. BNWO is not now, and has never been the primary focus of the site.
Sure, appreciate that Suzi. But as a whiteboi, BNWO has a natural attraction for me. It is an extension of our desire to see women like yourself going Black only. We are tugging our little white nubs to this daily. The loss of power and control is overwhelming. It is what interests me in finding real Black led organisations that support Black economic and political empowerment and making use of whitebois like me 🖤♠️

To be fair, this is from the rules of Off Topic:

"Hi. Due to the upcoming election, and the wishes of our members, our Admin team has created this section, called "Off Topic".
This is for the discussion of topics not related to interracial or BNWO topics."

Despite this BNWO drifts in and everyone tends to offer thoughtful opinions. Post 78 above perceptively discusses the status of BNWO given various election scenarios.

What appears to be happening is that BNWO, once dismissed as a fetish, is becoming a reality in the social mechanisms of our country. We can see it in mainstream advertising and news and marketing and yes also politics.

Although BNWO is currently too radical a term for politicians to use publicly, they taut many of its tenets: Reparations possibly being the primary one.

Perhaps BNWO has entered the realm of legitimate politics, but nonetheless:
the DW rules are the rules. 🤔

To be fair, this is from the rules of Off Topic:

"Hi. Due to the upcoming election, and the wishes of our members, our Admin team has created this section, called "Off Topic".
This is for the discussion of topics not related to interracial or BNWO topics."

Despite this BNWO drifts in and everyone tends to offer thoughtful opinions. Post 78 above perceptively discusses the status of BNWO given various election scenarios.

What appears to be happening is that BNWO, once dismissed as a fetish, is becoming a reality in the social mechanisms of our country. We can see it in mainstream advertising and news and marketing and yes also politics.

Although BNWO is currently too radical a term for politicians to use publicly, they taut many of its tenets: Reparations possibly being the primary one.

Perhaps BNWO has entered the realm of legitimate politics, but nonetheless:
the DW rules are the rules. 🤔
These are excellent points, and I have no concern about BNWO being discussed here. The intent of the post was to allow for political discussion on other political issues of the day. I didn't want the discussions to be centralized on BNWO only. Your points are excellent, however. BNWO is insinuating itself into the very culture we live in, and doing it quietly. They may be playing the long game here, which would be the only way for it to succeed.

But certain points, like reparations, will be extremely damaging to bring up. The CA governor did it, and he has paid for it, politically. His popularity is dropping, and his slick style is now being seen as smarmy.

These are excellent points, and I have no concern about BNWO being discussed here. The intent of the post was to allow for political discussion on other political issues of the day. I didn't want the discussions to be centralized on BNWO only. Your points are excellent, however. BNWO is insinuating itself into the very culture we live in, and doing it quietly. They may be playing the long game here, which would be the only way for it to succeed.

But certain points, like reparations, will be extremely damaging to bring up. The CA governor did it, and he has paid for it, politically. His popularity is dropping, and his slick style is now being seen as smarmy.
It is my hope that the long game is being played here as I like to envisage a BNWO society evolving through non violent means. As you say by it "insinuating itself into the very culture we live in". I am very interested in knowing your opinion on who you think the 'They' actually are as I am attracted to some of the real life Black led political empowerment websites I have found (which I would like to share if i may) and the fact that the leaderships are highly educated Black Males And Black Women of whom I am sure are more than capable of intellectually emasculating me as a whiteboi. I wonder if these are the 'They' You refer to.
I am aware that some of these intellectuals admit to being reparationists and wanting to end the white patriarchy and white privilege in our society and it makes me wonder if there may be an underlying desire in these groups to ultimately promote an ideology that is Black Supremacist in nature and which can be achieved in a non violent way.
I would love to hear from others if they have had any experience in this regard as it strikes me as quite exciting that these organizations could find a lot of whiteboi support on sites like this and be very pleased and amused to use us to their advantage 🖤♠️

Back