• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

How to vote for president 2024

Oo like when guys send me pictures like this so

View attachment 438289

If you are being harassed, just give me a name. I'll handle it, permanently. For all parties, DW is a SAFE place for us to enjoy and explore our darker fantasies.

That being said, BLM, as an organization is pretty much done, given their spending scandals and fiduciary misconduct. I would imagine some people are lucky they are not in jail, not to mention gaining the attention of the IRS. Those guys don't play nice with others, regardless of your political or social motivations.

I will also admit that I have attended more than one BLM rally, and at both of them, I was sexually assaulted. So the picture is not far off.

I will remind everyone that this is a fetish website with the focus on interracial relationships. BNWO is not now, and has never been the primary focus of the site.
Sure, appreciate that Suzi. But as a whiteboi, BNWO has a natural attraction for me. It is an extension of our desire to see women like yourself going Black only. We are tugging our little white nubs to this daily. The loss of power and control is overwhelming. It is what interests me in finding real Black led organisations that support Black economic and political empowerment and making use of whitebois like me 🖤♠️

To be fair, this is from the rules of Off Topic:

"Hi. Due to the upcoming election, and the wishes of our members, our Admin team has created this section, called "Off Topic".
This is for the discussion of topics not related to interracial or BNWO topics."

Despite this BNWO drifts in and everyone tends to offer thoughtful opinions. Post 78 above perceptively discusses the status of BNWO given various election scenarios.

What appears to be happening is that BNWO, once dismissed as a fetish, is becoming a reality in the social mechanisms of our country. We can see it in mainstream advertising and news and marketing and yes also politics.

Although BNWO is currently too radical a term for politicians to use publicly, they taut many of its tenets: Reparations possibly being the primary one.

Perhaps BNWO has entered the realm of legitimate politics, but nonetheless:
the DW rules are the rules. 🤔

To be fair, this is from the rules of Off Topic:

"Hi. Due to the upcoming election, and the wishes of our members, our Admin team has created this section, called "Off Topic".
This is for the discussion of topics not related to interracial or BNWO topics."

Despite this BNWO drifts in and everyone tends to offer thoughtful opinions. Post 78 above perceptively discusses the status of BNWO given various election scenarios.

What appears to be happening is that BNWO, once dismissed as a fetish, is becoming a reality in the social mechanisms of our country. We can see it in mainstream advertising and news and marketing and yes also politics.

Although BNWO is currently too radical a term for politicians to use publicly, they taut many of its tenets: Reparations possibly being the primary one.

Perhaps BNWO has entered the realm of legitimate politics, but nonetheless:
the DW rules are the rules. 🤔
These are excellent points, and I have no concern about BNWO being discussed here. The intent of the post was to allow for political discussion on other political issues of the day. I didn't want the discussions to be centralized on BNWO only. Your points are excellent, however. BNWO is insinuating itself into the very culture we live in, and doing it quietly. They may be playing the long game here, which would be the only way for it to succeed.

But certain points, like reparations, will be extremely damaging to bring up. The CA governor did it, and he has paid for it, politically. His popularity is dropping, and his slick style is now being seen as smarmy.

These are excellent points, and I have no concern about BNWO being discussed here. The intent of the post was to allow for political discussion on other political issues of the day. I didn't want the discussions to be centralized on BNWO only. Your points are excellent, however. BNWO is insinuating itself into the very culture we live in, and doing it quietly. They may be playing the long game here, which would be the only way for it to succeed.

But certain points, like reparations, will be extremely damaging to bring up. The CA governor did it, and he has paid for it, politically. His popularity is dropping, and his slick style is now being seen as smarmy.
It is my hope that the long game is being played here as I like to envisage a BNWO society evolving through non violent means. As you say by it "insinuating itself into the very culture we live in". I am very interested in knowing your opinion on who you think the 'They' actually are as I am attracted to some of the real life Black led political empowerment websites I have found (which I would like to share if i may) and the fact that the leaderships are highly educated Black Males And Black Women of whom I am sure are more than capable of intellectually emasculating me as a whiteboi. I wonder if these are the 'They' You refer to.
I am aware that some of these intellectuals admit to being reparationists and wanting to end the white patriarchy and white privilege in our society and it makes me wonder if there may be an underlying desire in these groups to ultimately promote an ideology that is Black Supremacist in nature and which can be achieved in a non violent way.
I would love to hear from others if they have had any experience in this regard as it strikes me as quite exciting that these organizations could find a lot of whiteboi support on sites like this and be very pleased and amused to use us to their advantage 🖤♠️

It is my hope that the long game is being played here as I like to envisage a BNWO society evolving through non violent means. As you say by it "insinuating itself into the very culture we live in".🖤♠️
If you want to be the top selling dark cola soda brand in the world, you do not force it on anyone. Instead you do this:
  • You make sure your dark cola soda is delicious and kind of addicting.
  • You make your dark cola soda available everywhere so people see it and can buy it on a moment's notice.
  • You promote your dark cola soda on every medium; print, TV and internet social media and also in retail areas so your brand is always on people's consciousness.
  • In your advertising people who drink dark cola soda are beautiful and happy and living their best life.
  • Occasionally they are seen trying light colorless soda and they are repulsed and grossed out by it.
  • Even when you've won converts to your dark cola soda brand, you never stop pushing it.
Of course we are not talking about that dark cola soda brand, but do you see the that kind of IR coordinated marketing campaign at work now in news, media and politics?

If you want to be the top selling dark cola soda brand in the world, you do not force it on anyone. Instead you do this:
  • You make sure your dark cola soda is delicious and kind of addicting.
  • You make your dark cola soda available everywhere so people see it and can buy it on a moment's notice.
  • You promote your dark cola soda on every medium; print, TV and internet social media and also in retail areas so your brand is always on people's consciousness.
  • In your advertising people who drink dark cola soda are beautiful and happy and living their best life.
  • Occasionally they are seen trying light colorless soda and they are repulsed and grossed out by it.
  • Even when you've won converts to your dark cola soda brand, you never stop pushing it.
Of course we are not talking about that dark cola soda brand, but do you see the that kind of IR coordinated marketing campaign at work now in news, media and politics?
I accept your analogy and dont disagree with it, in fact I like it but who exactly is the 'you' in your post. 🖤♠️

Back