• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

How to vote for president 2024

OK I understand there is a lot of serious comments on this thread with some anti-democrat and pro-republican slants although in general no one seems really happy and pleased with the options that are available. However I am learning a lot about US political views and so thank you all for that.

I'm not in the US or a US citizen so don't get a vote anyway but I certainly consider myself a whiteboi with a BNWO fetish and I'm also aware this thread is tagged with BNWO black power and white apology..... so my simplistic view to the question raised on how to vote is this should be a no brainer i.e. As a whiteboi I am sure I would want to vote for the president that I feel will most support and promote ongoing and in in the longer term policies and strategies that support BLM and BNWO ideologies that will lead to Black political and economic empowerment and ultimately Black Privilege and the elimination of the white patriarchy.

Is the above something the Republicans can offer ? If so I'd like to hear your views but my understanding is this is Democrat territory, so on this basis and I am sorry Suzi but I can't see how any whitebois on here could possibly vote for Trump. From what you have told us about Kamala Harris you have painted a picture of a woman who is very self serving and I didn't know about her exploits with the mayor of SF but he is Black and hearing about this has made her appeal to me even greater.....--
The problem with the Democrats is that their choice to defund the police and decriminalize theft has hurt the poor the most... and therefore African Americans... who, if they don't vote for Trump, before voting for those responsible for this situation, I think they think about it a lot.

OK I understand there is a lot of serious comments on this thread with some anti-democrat and pro-republican slants although in general no one seems really happy and pleased with the options that are available. However I am learning a lot about US political views and so thank you all for that.

I'm not in the US or a US citizen so don't get a vote anyway but I certainly consider myself a whiteboi with a BNWO fetish and I'm also aware this thread is tagged with BNWO black power and white apology..... so my simplistic view to the question raised on how to vote is this should be a no brainer i.e. As a whiteboi I am sure I would want to vote for the president that I feel will most support and promote ongoing and in in the longer term policies and strategies that support BLM and BNWO ideologies that will lead to Black political and economic empowerment and ultimately Black Privilege and the elimination of the white patriarchy.

Is the above something the Republicans can offer ? If so I'd like to hear your views but my understanding is this is Democrat territory, so on this basis and I am sorry Suzi but I can't see how any whitebois on here could possibly vote for Trump. From what you have told us about Kamala Harris you have painted a picture of a woman who is very self serving and I didn't know about her exploits with the mayor of SF but he is Black and hearing about this has made her appeal to me even greater.....🖤♠️
You would be surprised how many white, conservative women are having IR marriages, or even having sex with black men out of wedlock. It used to be a fad, but now it is more of an understood thing. The saying once you go black, you don't go back is pretty real. I have yet to have one white girlfriend I have been able to convince to try a black men NOT go back to having black sex more often. Black men are better lovers, period. We don't make it a political thing. That is the media trying that BS. For us, it is a sexual thing, and black men are better lovers, period, end of sentence.

But for a dose of reality, BLM is done as an entity here in the US. There has been too much fraud and internal theft by its leadership. Even black guys I know say that BLM lost its power. BNWO is still an underground thing where I am, but from what I hear, in the deep South, it doesn't exist. BNWO is here on this site as a fetish, not a platform.

You would be surprised how many white, conservative women are having IR marriages, or even having sex with black men out of wedlock. It used to be a fad, but now it is more of an understood thing. The saying once you go black, you don't go back is pretty real. I have yet to have one white girlfriend I have been able to convince to try a black men NOT go back to having black sex more often. Black men are better lovers, period. We don't make it a political thing. That is the media trying that BS. For us, it is a sexual thing, and black men are better lovers, period, end of sentence.

But for a dose of reality, BLM is done as an entity here in the US. There has been too much fraud and internal theft by its leadership. Even black guys I know say that BLM lost its power. BNWO is still an underground thing where I am, but from what I hear, in the deep South, it doesn't exist. BNWO is here on this site as a fetish, not a platform.
I read that in states like Mississippi and Illinois the system is still organized in such a way as to induce whites and blacks to attend separate schools. All this seems to me to deepen the furrow with the reality of the country in which, as you teach me, mixed marriages or in any case interracial relationships grow exponentially.

The problem with the Democrats is that their choice to defund the police and decriminalize theft has hurt the poor the most... and therefore African Americans... who, if they don't vote for Trump, before voting for those responsible for this situation, I think they think about it a lot.
According to polling, a LOT of black voters are voting Republican. They have seen the Democrats' in action, and the impacts of their policies. The same is said for Hispanic voters. We are all seeing the impacts of higher taxes, high inflation, and a slowing economy. Crime is on the rise, illegal immigration is out of control, and homelessness is rampant. The government is spending money on some of these things, yet nobody knows where the money went. And now it is blowing up in the Democrat's faces.

According to polling, a LOT of black voters are voting Republican. They have seen the Democrats' in action, and the impacts of their policies. The same is said for Hispanic voters. We are all seeing the impacts of higher taxes, high inflation, and a slowing economy. Crime is on the rise, illegal immigration is out of control, and homelessness is rampant. The government is spending money on some of these things, yet nobody knows where the money went. And now it is blowing up in the Democrat's faces.
With Hispanics, given their Catholic affiliation and traditional ideas, I read that it is much easier for them to vote Republican. But what do you think is happening with fentanyl? Is it possible that it causes 100,000 deaths every year and that politics is unable to address the phenomenon? I saw an investigation on the subject and it seemed like I was watching a science fiction movie from the 80s/90s.

But what do you think is happening with fentanyl? Is it possible that it causes 100,000 deaths every year and that politics is unable to address the phenomenon? I saw an investigation on the subject and it seemed like I was watching a science fiction movie from the 80s/90s.
There is one player whose influence on certain topics - for whatever reason - is often not highlighted:
Fentanyl - Precursor - Overdose

With Hispanics, given their Catholic affiliation and traditional ideas, I read that it is much easier for them to vote Republican. But what do you think is happening with fentanyl? Is it possible that it causes 100,000 deaths every year and that politics is unable to address the phenomenon? I saw an investigation on the subject and it seemed like I was watching a science fiction movie from the 80s/90s.
Fentanyl is a real deal threat. There are stories of police officers getting dosed while making a drug bust and having to go to the hospital in an ambulance. It is our #1 drug crisis. There are videos on social media showing people high on fentanyl just lolling around until it wears off. Tranq is another problem on the rise.

Back