• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Living under Sharia Law - the Real MNWO

Ha, ha!!πŸ˜ƒ That's priceless!🀘I'll bet a lot of those geezers are pissed off when they see a beautiful, young white girl walking on the arm of strong, black Kings in your area??πŸ˜‚πŸ’•
How they are indeed, I have been called so many names by some of them, it makes me laugh though

Good for you, girl!πŸ˜˜πŸ‘It's your time now and that of all your white girlfriends, who are considered a prize in most every culture. But especially the BNWO and MNWO!!πŸ˜ƒThe fact that these poor bastards are calling you lovely ladies all kinds of names, comes down to jealousy and not culture or mores.😊They are just jealous because no self respecting black or Arab bull wants to fuck an old, dried up white hag!πŸ˜‚

Good for you, girl!πŸ˜˜πŸ‘It's your time now and that of all your white girlfriends, who are considered a prize in most every culture. But especially the BNWO and MNWO!!πŸ˜ƒThe fact that these poor bastards are calling you lovely ladies all kinds of names, comes down to jealousy and not culture or mores.😊They are just jealous because no self respecting black or Arab bull wants to fuck an old, dried up white hag!πŸ˜‚
thank you, It is still a very racist place, even though it is dominantly Black and Muslim, the older white people have never go used to the idea and hate that there are so many around. The fact that most the young white girls are either dating or marrying black and Muslim men, drives them crazy

I can imagine!πŸ˜ƒBut it must also be painful for all the male, white bois out there.πŸ˜‰Do you have a preference btw for Arab or black??πŸ‘

That's terrific!πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ You're a true social justice warrior, girl!❀️I hope you'll get more of them beautiful, black babies, and a pathetic, white loser cuck as well, to pay your bills.😊A strong, independent righteous white girl should never have to work!πŸ‘ŽShe should be able to stay home, so that she can raise her gorgeous mixed race brood!

That's terrific!πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ You're a true social justice warrior, girl!❀️I hope you'll get more of them beautiful, black babies, and a pathetic, white loser cuck as well, to pay your bills.😊A strong, independent righteous white girl should never have to work!πŸ‘ŽShe should be able to stay home, so that she can raise her gorgeous mixed race brood!
I am trying to get pregnant no with the third, I have a cuck, the guy I was dating when I decided to go black and muslim cock only, but he has a shit job so does not earn well. I need a better one.

I am trying to get pregnant no with the third, I have a cuck, the guy I was dating when I decided to go black and muslim cock only, but he has a shit job so does not earn well. I need a better one.
That's too bad!😿So besides being white and probably the owner of a micro dick, he doesn't even make serious money that you can spend??😲Jesus, talk about useless white!

That's too bad!😿So besides being white and probably the owner of a micro dick, he doesn't even make serious money that you can spend??😲Jesus, talk about useless white!
Absolutely, he is a real waste of time, I only agreed to keep him because he cried his eyes out when I dumped him. he drives me around and waits for me to drive me back home after I go meet black guys but I don't think he is worth the hassel

Absolutely, he is a real waste of time, I only agreed to keep him because he cried his eyes out when I dumped him. he drives me around and waits for me to drive me back home after I go meet black guys but I don't think he is worth the hassel
Time to get a better cuck with money and get the Black kings to get rid of this one for you.

Back