• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Living under Sharia Law - the Real MNWO

He cried??πŸ˜‚I think you're right, this mama's boy is definitely not worth the hassle!πŸ˜ƒYou shouldn't settle. Trust me, there are better servants out therw who will appreciate the chance you give them!😊

Have you tried blackmail??πŸ˜‰Personally, I would threaten to inform his parents, siblings and co-workers of his inferior cuckold exploits!πŸ˜ƒHis parents brought him into this world and raised him to be a loser. Therefore it's only logical that they should be held accountable here, and pay you the amounts that you deserve and nothing less!!πŸ˜‰

He cried??πŸ˜‚I think you're right, this mama's boy is definitely not worth the hassle!πŸ˜ƒYou shouldn't settle. Trust me, there are better servants out therw who will appreciate the chance you give them!😊

Have you tried blackmail??πŸ˜‰Personally, I would threaten to inform his parents, siblings and co-workers of his inferior cuckold exploits!πŸ˜ƒHis parents brought him into this world and raised him to be a loser. Therefore it's only logical that they should be held accountable here, and pay you the amounts that you deserve and nothing less!!πŸ˜‰
he is pathetic, I have already told his parents and ****** about him and his workmates

A) I would definitely buy that movie, and see it over and over again!!πŸ˜œπŸ‘And B) Tell him that he can also have a part as small as his dick, licking out all the warm Arab and black cum out of your gorgeous, white slit.😊I would also LOVE to see that!!πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚

A) I would definitely buy that movie, and see it over and over again!!πŸ˜œπŸ‘And B) Tell him that he can also have a part as small as his dick, licking out all the warm Arab and black cum out of your gorgeous, white slit.😊I would also LOVE to see that!!πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚
Aww thank you that is so sweet. I am going to dump him for sure though. I want to make the film and I already have a load of black and muslim guys wanting to do it, so I do not need him in any way, I have the money to make the film, I saved it.

That's terrific!!😍I'm so happy for you!!πŸ˜ƒI envy all the big, beautiful black and brown cocks that will have access to your tight, white pussy!πŸ€—I get hard and wet just thinking about it!!😜

Please keep us posted!

That's terrific!!😍I'm so happy for you!!πŸ˜ƒI envy all the big, beautiful black and brown cocks that will have access to your tight, white pussy!πŸ€—I get hard and wet just thinking about it!!😜

Please keep us posted!
I will for sure, you all can have a free copy when its done

Really??πŸ˜ƒThanks!! That would be fantastic.😊❀️ Do you already have a plot and/or number of men in mind for your movie??πŸ˜‡
You are welcome, its my pleasure. I have to work on the plot but they are not to difficult really, as for the quantity, I am looking for around 30 to 40 or more guys

Aww thank you that is so sweet. I am going to dump him for sure though. I want to make the film and I already have a load of black and muslim guys wanting to do it, so I do not need him in any way, I have the money to make the film, I saved it.
OMG i would give anything to serve as toilet in an event like this one

You are welcome, its my pleasure. I have to work on the plot but they are not to difficult really, as for the quantity, I am looking for around 30 to 40 or more guys
Hmmm, 30 to 40 beautiful, big, strong well hung black and Arab stallions.πŸ˜ƒ And one young, white, lascivious Goddess!:) If that doesn't constitue heaven, I don't know what does!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰Please let us know when it's finished.😊 Because I will be edging for hours on your film!

You are a real inspiration!😍

I am trying to get pregnant no with the third, I have a cuck, the guy I was dating when I decided to go black and muslim cock only, but he has a shit job so does not earn well. I need a better one.
Will you castrate him before leave ? It would be better to not let a sexually valid whiteboy in the nature

Back