• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Living under Sharia Law - the Real MNWO

The Muslim New World ORder is already a reality in NW Engand.
I am in contact with a Muslim community leader, he is from Leicester but knows people at the local mosques, near me in Liverpool. He took to just being in his room a lot after failing to protect his sister from groping, i had the same experience with the confident cocky muslim lads telling me to go home. My son was scared and stayed in his room but could undoubtedly hear everything i was told to go to my room they stripped her and fucked her i don't know the details tho I could hear, she wouldn't talk about it afterwards but they left her naked and bleeding slightly she asked me not to tell anyone
that was nearly a year ago, she now enjoys their company.
What is your experience? Are you white Christian? Are you Muslim?

Whiteboy here

Used to be christian as a child (mother was so naturally as kids we followed what she believed) but as a young teen I just stopped caring about christianity.

My secondary school was a "christian" school, though majority of students who were religious weren't christian. They were muslim.

My university which I go to has a mosque. No christian church anywhere.

Only time I see christianity here is at my apartment, in which these crazy christian preacher dancers book the study hall and scare everyone walking past. (they are batshit)

I definitely see the UK being a islamic country in my lifetime. There's so many muslims here it's unreal. It's beautiful!

I'm not a believer in any religion but I like the fact that in some European countries Muslims work together with Jews, satanists, atheists, and communists to destroy Christian churches and cemeteries. In Paris, these groups go on midnight excursions together smashing up and sometimes setting fire to churches.

The Muslim New World ORder is already a reality in NW Engand.
I am in contact with a Muslim community leader, he is from Leicester but knows people at the local mosques, near me in Liverpool. He took to just being in his room a lot after failing to protect his sister from groping, i had the same experience with the confident cocky muslim lads telling me to go home. My son was scared and stayed in his room but could undoubtedly hear everything i was told to go to my room they stripped her and fucked her i don't know the details tho I could hear, she wouldn't talk about it afterwards but they left her naked and bleeding slightly she asked me not to tell anyone
that was nearly a year ago, she now enjoys their company.
What is your experience? Are you white Christian? Are you Muslim?
I am not Muslim but I will never leave my ****** member with savages, I will bit the hell of this dumbs Muslims abuser,I got Muslims friends and they will never do that.

Whiteboy here

Used to be christian as a child (mother was so naturally as kids we followed what she believed) but as a young teen I just stopped caring about christianity.

My secondary school was a "christian" school, though majority of students who were religious weren't christian. They were muslim.

My university which I go to has a mosque. No christian church anywhere.

Only time I see christianity here is at my apartment, in which these crazy christian preacher dancers book the study hall and scare everyone walking past. (they are batshit)

I definitely see the UK being a islamic country in my lifetime. There's so many muslims here it's unreal. It's beautiful!
You talk non sense before UK be aMuslim country many of the Muslims will end up dead.

You would think after all these years of doing what they do (nasty) stuff that they would try something on a different tact

I'm not a believer in any religion but I like the fact that in some European countries Muslims work together with Jews, satanists, atheists, and communists to destroy Christian churches and cemeteries. In Paris, these groups go on midnight excursions together smashing up and sometimes setting fire to churches.
Are you from France?

Back