• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Living under Sharia Law - the Real MNWO

If you're waiting for Sharia law, forget it. Have you noticed the internal strife in those countries that have it? We had "Arab Spring" where a few countries that had fundamentalists running things got overturned. Iran itself, has widespread dissatisfaction with it's religious leadership.

Papal law didn't work in Europe, when the people's education level started rising. Religion and government don't mix....maybe the GOP will learn that soon.

**** has always been a thing in conquest. After a city falls the men are killed the women ***** and enslaved. It only makes it hotter when you add in interracial **** to me. The idea of Muslims ****** and enslaving white women and eventually getting them to convert to being Muslim is hot.

Interracial **** is confirmation that white countries are being conquered. The system hardly even bothers punishing nonwhites who **** whites anymore. Now THAT'S hot.

The Muslim New World ORder is already a reality in NW Engand.
I am in contact with a Muslim community leader, he is from Leicester but knows people at the local mosques, near me in Liverpool. He took to just being in his room a lot after failing to protect his sister from groping, i had the same experience with the confident cocky muslim lads telling me to go home. My son was scared and stayed in his room but could undoubtedly hear everything i was told to go to my room they stripped her and fucked her i don't know the details tho I could hear, she wouldn't talk about it afterwards but they left her naked and bleeding slightly she asked me not to tell anyone
that was nearly a year ago, she now enjoys their company.
What is your experience? Are you white Christian? Are you Muslim?
I met a muslim guy online from Liverpool, he was aware I have bowed to their supremacy, I agreed to meet him in public so he could view my body, I wore very skimpy running tights, no knickers and a running bra with a hoodie, I wore what he said and ran round walton hall park a few times, eventually a guy called me and asked the time, I stopped and as I looked at my watch he slapped me and called me a filthy gay pig, he was with 3 friends and I tried to say I didnt know what he was on about, his friends joined him and I was stripped and ***** in the park, one of them is now my Dom and I serve him and his friends

One of my ********* is dating a Pakistani man twice her age. He's misogynistic and violent in bed, but she's in love with him. She told him I shared my wife in the past and he asked me to send my wife to him. We talked it over and my wife accepted to try it with him. This weekend was the second time. He's too violent for my taste, but my wife likes it.

One of my ********* is dating a Pakistani man twice her age. He's misogynistic and violent in bed, but she's in love with him. She told him I shared my wife in the past and he asked me to send my wife to him. We talked it over and my wife accepted to try it with him. This weekend was the second time. He's too violent for my taste, but my wife likes it.
Yes, they are violent, both sexually to white girls and just physically to white boys. I know as I've been on the receiving end of their fists and feet.

Back