• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

How would you feel if your wife got pregnant by a black bull? During your marriage

Would of loved my wife to have a black child but sadly she couldn't get pregnant and believe me she would of if the was even a 1% chance of it happening

Haha amazing BrynnC
It really is honestly, none of the three of us could have asked for a better or more supportive relationship. We still regularly just marvel at how well it works out for us and how comfortable we are, and that we get to have such a nice experience in life thanks to what is generally considered a very kinky lifestyle. The point is that there is way more to it than just the horny parts and if you're the right kind of people it really can be a healthy and loving environment. 😊

I have come across white woman who have had black children during their white marriage, so I’m just curious on how you would feel….

Would you want it to be discussed before hand or would you just want it to happen without you knowing until it becomes obvious

What would you do? Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
If my wife gets pregnant with one of her bullies.
I think that when we arrive from the hospital everyone will know what I’m a cockold.
It’s my fantasy to have a white wife with a black baby. I hope fantasy’s com true.

After my second child with my white husband, he got snipped. So he said no need for birth control for me, which was great, because the refills were a pain as I then traveled a lot. The downside being, of course, that since I cheated on him a lot with black guys when I traveled, I did get pregnant more than once. I had to go to Planned Parenthood or even travel to Mexico a few times, to keep my marriage and lifestyle intact. Some of my pregnancies were through consensual contact, and some were not.

I have also had 2 miscarriages, the most recent was just as COVID was lifting. My black neighbor had impregnated me, and as my husband and I left for a cruise vacation, I miscarried the 2nd day at sea. I just told my husband I was having really bad cramping, which was a true statement.

I do regret not being able to keep the children, but there was no way to do it, logistically and financially. I never know the identities of the fathers, so child-support wasn't an option. Sometimes, when I am alone in the darkness of night, I still find myself crying over them.

Were all things equal and I could live my life over again, I think I would have worked harder to find a black man to marry and bear his children, despite the problems with my ******.
Sorry that you have had so much pain & suffering.. life is a bitch sometimes! I'm not sure how I'd feel if it was Jess but I wouldn't want her to suffer the same!

I have come across white woman who have had black children during their white marriage, so I’m just curious on how you would feel….

Would you want it to be discussed before hand or would you just want it to happen without you knowing until it becomes obvious

My last white girl was married. I was paid to get her pregnant, so obviously it was discussed beforehand with her husband, who was in fact infertile. I guess then they must have preffered it to have chosen me for this role instead of going to a sperm bank or smth.

Would of loved my wife to have a black child but sadly she couldn't get pregnant and believe me she would of if the was even a 1% chance of it happening
Sorry to hear about that. Have you considered adoption?

This is a brilliant idea. I'd love it if my wife had ONLY black babies. It should be the norm in a modern white marriage. The white hubby can raise his wife's black children and he can grow old knowing his genes will die with him. White extinction is inevitable. Let's enjoy the ride while it happens.

Well nature always wins, and I don't believe in aborting black babies, so I'll be raising their babies.
Remember in school when they asked you what you wanted to do when you graduated? People say shit like Doctor or Social Media Influencer. I say that I want to graduate and raise mixed babies while my wife hits up the club.

Back