• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

How would you feel if your wife got pregnant by a black bull? During your marriage

It's an awesome part of it that is for people who truly support the cause. It's the difference between cuckolding or a sexual act and actually living the lifestyle. Both parties need to be responsible enough to discuss the pregnancy and how to take care of the child well. But personally, I'm all for it. I think white women should all have mixed babies. As a breeder, I seek those who want it too and look to make it happen.

Hon
I have come across white woman who have had black children during their white marriage, so I’m just curious on how you would feel….

Would you want it to be discussed before hand or would you just want it to happen without you knowing until it becomes obvious

What would you do? Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
I think it should just happen No concent from the hubby is needed Besides the fact he is to understand he is to raise the child Anyways

interesting thought. I would say depends on the situation and context....

as others have mentioned, once ****** found out that she cheated, everything would be over.
OTOH, if she could be pregnant "in secret" and the baby just show up, then that might work as could pass it off as adopted.

oddly enough, I was having this conversation with her yesterday. I say I was having it because she was ******* of the intentions. She was talking about possibly wanting to have another kid and we could try to reverse my vasectomy, somehow extract my sperm or adopt. I ruled out the vasectomy reversal as not doable... i know some claim it can be done. I told her the extraction was expensive but I also I ruled out adoption saying.. " I think it should be at least one of ours vs none of ours". I then said she would have to find someone to be the donor to have it with. I still think it went over her head though.

interesting thought. I would say depends on the situation and context....

as others have mentioned, once ****** found out that she cheated, everything would be over.
OTOH, if she could be pregnant "in secret" and the baby just show up, then that might work as could pass it off as adopted.

oddly enough, I was having this conversation with her yesterday. I say I was having it because she was ******* of the intentions. She was talking about possibly wanting to have another kid and we could try to reverse my vasectomy, somehow extract my sperm or adopt. I ruled out the vasectomy reversal as not doable... i know some claim it can be done. I told her the extraction was expensive but I also I ruled out adoption saying.. " I think it should be at least one of ours vs none of ours". I then said she would have to find someone to be the donor to have it with. I still think it went over her head though.
Send me a photo of what she looks like please

My wife and I decided we would keep any kids, no matter who the father was. She had a miscarriage after we were together 6 months, and I'm still not sure if it was mine or not. I made sure she knew I was fine with her fucking any men she wanted to, so I was being cucked starting the day after our first date. I wasn't allowed to cum inside her for about 25 years until she hit menopause. Looking back now, I'm surprised she didn't have several kids by other men for me to raise.

My wife and I have 4 children that are mixed race. I was there when each one was created, often assisting her by holding her legs up or putting him in her. I was also there at the births. In my and my wife's eyes they are ours. We don't know the fathers, even their names. They are ours we love them. Our families are ok with it we explained our why's and wherefore,s and they all accept it. It has not had any impact on our lives at all.

My wife and I have 4 children that are mixed race. I was there when each one was created, often assisting her by holding her legs up or putting him in her. I was also there at the births. In my and my wife's eyes they are ours. We don't know the fathers, even their names. They are ours we love them. Our families are ok with it we explained our why's and wherefore,s and they all accept it. It has not had any impact on our lives at all.
That's actually really great. Especially the last few sentences.

I would say that it is the girl's choice in any relationship I'm in. If she is comfortable carrying a mixed baby, then I say impregnate away. I would be fine raising the kid, or even being humiliated when he/she is born and the girl breaking up with me in front of everyone lol. If I can find a girl down to dip her toes in the BNWO, then I would hope she would help spread the message of BBC superiority and the black man's right to a white woman's womb.

In a perfect world i would be an honor for my to raise my bull's son coming from my hot wife. Watching get impregnated, watching her belly grow with a new superior black life would be a dream. Sadly it is imposible, it would create such a big problem in our neighbourhood and families. Fortunately my ******** it's dating a black guy, with any luck he will impregnate her!!

I have come across white woman who have had black children during their white marriage, so I’m just curious on how you would feel….

Would you want it to be discussed before hand or would you just want it to happen without you knowing until it becomes obvious

What would you do? Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
I know it’s so wrong and taboo but I would be so god damn happy if my wife got black bred! To see her tummy grow with his black seed and her tits swell up preparing to feed his baby! I’d love to see her friends and sisters reaction when they find out too! I would worship and take care of her during and after the pregnancy

I've had this long-standing fantasy that my wife was ***** by a black man on our honeymoon or vacation and got pregnant by him. It would give him visitation rights for 18 years, to both their child and my wife. This would lead to my sissification and then finally full feminization.

I've had this long-standing fantasy that my wife was ***** by a black man on our honeymoon or vacation and got pregnant by him. It would give him visitation rights for 18 years, to both their child and my wife. This would lead to my sissification and then finally full feminization.
Would he also get visitation rights to you as a sissy?

Back