• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

How would you feel if your wife got pregnant by a black bull? During your marriage

Well nature always wins, and I don't believe in aborting black babies, so I'll be raising their babies.
Remember in school when they asked you what you wanted to do when you graduated? People say shit like Doctor or Social Media Influencer. I say that I want to graduate and raise mixed babies while my wife hits up the club.
Typical whitey lmao.

I have come across white woman who have had black children during their white marriage, so I’m just curious on how you would feel….

Would you want it to be discussed before hand or would you just want it to happen without you knowing until it becomes obvious

What would you do? Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
I would be so proud if my wife had a beautiful black baby, no reason to stop at one though. I I want white people to know of our love for our black superiors

There are hundreds of thousands of white snatch dripping for bbc. I think there should be a tarrif paid to all blk. bulls for the white pussy privilege of being seeded by the stud- given contractually with the agreement that the the BBC has absolutely no responsibility to pay for or raise her baby after the pregnancy is realized. Breeding white cunt is a full time job for a beautiful bull and taking his precious time and money away from him to raise the fruits of his labor is actually laughable. all expenses in raising this beautiful gift must be the under the mother and her cuck, Do you not agree?

I would be so proud if my wife had a beautiful black baby, no reason to stop at one though. I I want white people to know of our love for our black superiors
Well said Luck Black ! and you would support a fee being given to each superior deposit into your wife's eager white whore-snatch? I believe in this as it might even accelerate the agenda globally! Many Black superior studs have to give up a full time job to advance this career! It requires him to travel , recreational expenses of various kinds- plus his lodging, food and one of the biggest expenses, entertaining. Lmk your thoughts on this matter please.

It's an awesome part of it that is for people who truly support the cause. It's the difference between cuckolding or a sexual act and actually living the lifestyle. Both parties need to be responsible enough to discuss the pregnancy and how to take care of the child well. But personally, I'm all for it. I think white women should all have mixed babies. As a breeder, I seek those who want it too and look to make it happen.

Bravo, Dark Hiker ! When a married couple has thought the entire movement out intelligently and are proceeding given all the angles in a proper perspective, it must be a joyous experience for you as the superior force they are looking for -an extension of happiness in a quality lifestyle. Of course you are probably dealing with other agendas as well in your search as a breeder. I would like to hear more about those elements of your career as well.

I would say that it is the girl's choice in any relationship I'm in. If she is comfortable carrying a mixed baby, then I say impregnate away. I would be fine raising the kid, or even being humiliated when he/she is born and the girl breaking up with me in front of everyone lol. If I can find a girl down to dip her toes in the BNWO, then I would hope she would help spread the message of BBC superiority and the black man's right to a white woman's womb.
Well stated ! It's a wonderful thing to see this BBC movement escalate as it has over the past several years in America as it has..An enormous social epiphany. You said it so eloquently ! "the message of BBC superiority and the black man's right to a white woman's womb."

There are hundreds of thousands of white snatch dripping for bbc. I think there should be a tarrif paid to all blk. bulls for the white pussy privilege of being seeded by the stud- given contractually with the agreement that the the BBC has absolutely no responsibility to pay for or raise her baby after the pregnancy is realized. Breeding white cunt is a full time job for a beautiful bull and taking his precious time and money away from him to raise the fruits of his labor is actually laughable. all expenses in raising this beautiful gift must be the under the mother and her cuck, Do you not agree?
I agree, it’s him doing the favour here - she is getting his seed and having a Black baby. Perhaps she should get more state allowance for breeding Black though if we’re wanting our world to become Black ♠️

Students need formation to be ahead of the game. With the web and easy access, they begin to need direction and answers at a very early age. it's up to the adult community to mold these little brains asap. Am I correct??
You certainly are, we should be able to mold the white generation future, the way we want ;)

Well said Luck Black ! and you would support a fee being given to each superior deposit into your wife's eager white whore-snatch? I believe in this as it might even accelerate the agenda globally! Many Black superior studs have to give up a full time job to advance this career! It requires him to travel , recreational expenses of various kinds- plus his lodging, food and one of the biggest expenses, entertaining. Lmk your thoughts on this matter please.
If we believe in Black supremacy, it will happen, Black masters will need to work as the white population diminishes, clearly I would also work to support our Black babies ♠️

Back