• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

How would you feel if your wife got pregnant by a black bull? During your marriage

BLKPower

Black supremacist
I have come across white woman who have had black children during their white marriage, so I’m just curious on how you would feel….

Would you want it to be discussed before hand or would you just want it to happen without you knowing until it becomes obvious

What would you do? Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

My husband was so happy when we found out I was pregnant.

I'd been cuckolding him openly for the previous 20 years and when I finally agreed to be Black Bred he was castrated so that they would be no doubt as to who the father was. In fact our ****** and friends knew that it much have been fathered by one of my black lovers as soon as I told them I was pregnant.

It is not illegal and I think it becoming more common these days.

My husband was so happy when we found out I was pregnant.

I'd been cuckolding him openly for the previous 20 years and when I finally agreed to be Black Bred he was castrated so that they would be no doubt as to who the father was. In fact our ****** and friends knew that it much have been fathered by one of my black lovers as soon as I told them I was pregnant.

It is not illegal and I think it becoming more common these days.
I messaged

After my second child with my white husband, he got snipped. So he said no need for birth control for me, which was great, because the refills were a pain as I then traveled a lot. The downside being, of course, that since I cheated on him a lot with black guys when I traveled, I did get pregnant more than once. I had to go to Planned Parenthood or even travel to Mexico a few times, to keep my marriage and lifestyle intact. Some of my pregnancies were through consensual contact, and some were not.

I have also had 2 miscarriages, the most recent was just as COVID was lifting. My black neighbor had impregnated me, and as my husband and I left for a cruise vacation, I miscarried the 2nd day at sea. I just told my husband I was having really bad cramping, which was a true statement.

I do regret not being able to keep the children, but there was no way to do it, logistically and financially. I never know the identities of the fathers, so child-support wasn't an option. Sometimes, when I am alone in the darkness of night, I still find myself crying over them.

Were all things equal and I could live my life over again, I think I would have worked harder to find a black man to marry and bear his children, despite the problems with my ******.

Personally, I think that is to be expected in any cuckold marriage.

Of course, I would want to know before finding out 9 months later!

I guess it all depends on whatever arrangement a couple has. Is, the bull going to be involved in any way? I don't really have an answer because, there is so much left out...

I am wholeheartedly for it. Ideally I doubt it would need to be discussed because preferably there would be zero question that my wife would be having a black child.
If the fall in the rate of white male fertility continues at the current rate. It will not be so long before a white couples will have few options other than to try to find a Black King to fuck one into the wife. On here the BNWO is often referred to and this is the proof that it is going to happen. They will be our Kings because the inferior white race will have to beg them to fuck their potent sperm into the wife cunt if we want to breed. It is something white couples are going to be force to do, not by threats but by their own desire to have a ******.

If the fall in the rate of white male fertility continues at the current rate. It will not be so long before a white couples will have few options other than to try to find a Black King to fuck one into the wife. On here the BNWO is often referred to and this is the proof that it is going to happen. They will be our Kings because the inferior white race will have to beg them to fuck their potent sperm into the wife cunt if we want to breed. It is something white couples are going to be force to do, not by threats but by their own desire to have a ******.
We need to breed them out of gene pull white genes are bad

We're beyond being able at this stage, as my wife needed a hysterectomy. However, I would have been more than willing to try. Not sure about castration willing, but certainly abstinence or whatever. Had it happened, I would have been proud of her. I would have liked to know the black man who bred her, if possible, unless there were more than one possibility. I would have also preferred to be present, to be a part of it. With where we live and with our relatives, it would have been very necessary to have a cover story though. After the first, the second becomes easy. The siblings should have that in common.

Yes! 32 yo from Sweden. She's been pregnant like 5 times. She's my ex now
That's what I've always loved about Swedish pussy ! They crave BBC! Just curious... what happened to the offspring girls?? I think it's generally better for them to find foster care. It gives the white bitches more time to concentrate on getting more blk. seed and to take better care of her Bulls. the most important part is the breeding and helping out her Bulls (They must must be paid substantially....repeatedly! It takes a lot of time to organize being a father., right? You knocked up 5 ?.... NICE!!!!Congratulations !!!!!! Even placing them in Foster Care, It's hot as fuck to think about each of them getting more black seed in their pussies as soon as they can ovulate! Makes a BullDaddy proud as fuck !

Back