• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

How many of the white girls, and hot wives, you want the upbringing of a black baby

How many of the white girls, and hot wives, you want the upbringing of a black baby

• How many do you want it because you do not strive to take that big step?

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • How many do you discard, the possibility of your uterus a biracial baby?

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • How many of you, do you think like me?

Votes: 59 78.7%

• Total voters
I was born after my mother was ***** by a racist when she was 18 years old. I was born after my mother was ***** when she was 18 years old by a racist. She was sickened by it and developed a strong distrust and hatred of the white race. As she raised me, she fed these ideas into me as a child, and we both came to regret being born white.

One day, a turning point came. She married a healthy black man and had two children, a black girl and a boy. I was so impressed by the excellence of the black race that I began to think that I would like to marry a black man in the future.

Now, some time later, I have a five-year-old black girl. Within the year, the future black king sleeping in my womb will wake up.
My younger brother and sister are also busy breeding black; my 21-year-old sister has already given birth to three babies (we don't know who the father is...), making her a strong mother fit to raise black children. My brother is only 19 years old, but he has gotten countless women pregnant. He has had sex with women of all races, not just whites, and is committed to spreading the black gene.
They, unlike me, have inherited the black gene, albeit mixed-race. So the babies they have bred with other blacks have darker skin than the ones I have had. I hope that one day my ******** will become a black baby factory to make a black world a reality.
New report out shows there are now 84 schools in London and the midlands with zero white children. You are part of that success!
WHITE ERASURE!

Yes, that is the best and most honorable reason, the white race deserves betrayal and destruction, and white women who use their bodies and wombs to make it happen should be praised and thanked.

This is the most important thing. The white race needs to be destroyed so that others - particularly the Black race - may thrive. At this stage of history, all that really matters is being antiwhite and finding at least some ways in which antiwhiteness can be promoted. We can all do this, even those of us who can't support the Black repopulation of the planet.

Wow! White erasure is becoming a reality!

The government needs to find ways to celebrate milestones like this.

Perhaps a once a year White Erasure Day?
The U.K government celebrates it every day by encouraging tens of thousands of non whites into the Country, whilst preventing whitey from having any power or even having a voice, and every day is WHITE ERASURE DAY in the U.K. Though an actual event would be amazing. Any ideas Jenny?

Back