• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

How many of the white girls, and hot wives, you want the upbringing of a black baby

How many of the white girls, and hot wives, you want the upbringing of a black baby

• How many do you want it because you do not strive to take that big step?

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • How many do you discard, the possibility of your uterus a biracial baby?

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • How many of you, do you think like me?

Votes: 59 78.7%

• Total voters
I love the idea of being married to, and supporting, a wife who only fucks black men - and it's obvious to the world because we have several bi-racial children. Yes, everyone needs to know, especially all the black guys, and this is a strong signal.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it is possible to have a healthy long-term relationship like this - as long as the cuck provides the necessary financial and emotional support, and the wife is mature enough to understand she has a good thing going with a husband who adores her and her sexual freedom at the same time.

My wife - Janet tried years ago. When we were first starting out our trailer was next to her childhood friend Debbie's trailer. Debbie's husband was a black man nicknamed "Snake". Unknown to me, Debbie was trying to get my wife to try "Black by trying her husband." She kept telling my wife she doesn't know what you are missing.
Well, one day I came home & Debbie was watching our baby. I asked where was Janet. Debbie told me she was next door getting "Black Owned". I asked what that meant.
Debbie told me flat out Janet was getting fucked by her husband and don't blame Janet, we have been working on Janet to turn her onto Black Cock whore. I got mad & jumped up but Janet & Snake walked in the door. Snake came over to me & shook my hand & bluntly told me, Janet is a great fuck you should be proud. He told me Janet's pussy is stretched out I might not be able to feel anything. Janet looked worn out but was very happy. She told me she had to try Snake & Debbie was right. It is worth it.
Janet took my hand & took me to the bedroom. I was surprised how turned on I was. As I reclaimed my wife. Janet told me she was sorry, but she had never been fucked like this and if Debbie allows it, Snake can have me anytime he wants. Janet pushed me out of her and told me if I wanted to fuck her, I needed to thank Snake & Debbie RIGHT NOW, and tell him he's welcome to me anytime.to my body.
I was so horny, I knocked on their door & Debbie said to come in. Debbie was naked and had her hand wrapped around the biggest dick I have ever seen. I was staring at it & Debbie asked did I want some of this too? I stammered No, "Janet & I wanted to thank you two. Snake said for what? I stammered while looking at his dick, for fucking her. She wanted me to tell you both if it was OK with Debbie, Janet's body is always welcome for Snake.
Debbie laughed and told me to give my trailer key to Snake. I did then she told me to sit down.
Debbie told Snake, go over there and convince Janet she needs a black baby. Debbie sat next to me while Snake went next door.
Debbie played with me and told me all the things Snake was doing to my Janet. She told me about learning about my place in my marriage now. She sucked me some then had me eat her. She came hard while telling me about turning Janet for Black Cock.
Debbie had me lay on my back & slowly jerk off while thanking her for making my wife a whore. I came very strongly on my belly. 2 hours later Snake came back & I thanked him & went home. Janet's hips were raised on a pillow so Snake's sperm stayed in her. She was sound asleep. I took several pictures.
Any chance you could share those pics? :)

I love the idea of being married to, and supporting, a wife who only fucks black men - and it's obvious to the world because we have several bi-racial children. Yes, everyone needs to know, especially all the black guys, and this is a strong signal.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it is possible to have a healthy long-term relationship like this - as long as the cuck provides the necessary financial and emotional support, and the wife is mature enough to understand she has a good thing going with a husband who adores her and her sexual freedom at the same time.
I know exactly how you feel, we think alike, clearly you get what’s happening out there today in the BNWO, as our society is starting to evolve and grow and become something more under this powerful and at times overwhelming influence. I sincerely believe this is the ideal marriage model, for white couples now, who have an open mind and are progressive in how they view life, and each other’s happiness in the relationship.

So far so great here, within our marriage. It’s early on perhaps but I’m more convinced than ever before, based upon our own direct experiences so far that this model works very well. As you think, I too believe it is not only possible to have and sustain a long term relationship that’s healthy and happy as well as being very beneficial to all involved in it. Us and the black men whom I share my wife’s body with. I think having a regular dialogue with one another is crucial to success, but, that can also be said for any vanilla couple too who are living a traditional monogamous marriage. Communication is so important at every level.

Consensual non-monogamy is a growing lifestyle for more and more couples today, all over, regardless whether it includes the interracial dynamic within this discipline or not. It’s about understanding and accepting that love and sex, while they do go together, are NOT mutually exclusive to one another. Variety in life is the spice which keeps things exciting, and interesting, and being challenged is healthy and inspiring, for every individual. It can help a couple grow.

Yes, this can work successfully with the right couple who are on the same page in life together. Sadly, my mindset about this didn’t happen until late in life, otherwise I’d have a marriage and ****** like this.

I've lived this life with my husband for a long time now, and we are, what I would call, a normal married couple, as far as our being married and our social ****** dynamic. We are pretty much as we both thought we would be when we decided and agreed to be married. Maybe we're even better now than ever... but that would be because we've gone through and experienced a lot, and we've made it through, in tact, and we are just as committed as a married couple to one another now as we have ever been. One thing we've discussed with ourselves many times is... we actually like one another and we are 100% committed to one another in our own personal, special, being... as a married couple. One thing I can say about this is.... our loving one another has absolutely zero to do with sex. I know this can be terribly difficult for some and maybe even many to understand... but, we don't connect love and sex together. That's one of the keys. I reserve love for my husband and ****** and that's it!! I don't connect love with anything outside of my committed situation with my husband and my ******. I know this is quite difficult for some to wrap their brains around, but it has always been the way I've looked are love versus sex. To me you cannot mix the two and have anything good from either... at least that's the way I am. This separation serves me well. It's a guardian against just about everything that can creep or even burst into one's marriage and damage or destroy it.

Fucking other men for me has nothing to do with romantic love. It does have everything to do with my sexual pleasure and that in itself is a totally and completely independent physical thing. I Love to fuck! I admit it. I'm even proud of it... but it has nothing to do with love for me. Love of sex is not the same as love for your spouse, children or ******. It take a certain type of commitment to do this - I am aware of that though... I am not totally naive there. Over all it's complicated and yet it isn't. I know that sounds silly and maybe even goofy... but it is simple... and yet it is complicated as well. I think many of you will know what I mean by saying that. A marriage is always a work in progress, but if you established a really strong foundation in the beginning - it makes the future progresses you experience fit on that foundation just like they were made to order! Anyway... that's my little addition to that lovely and sweet statement by you men who love the idea of being married to and supporting a slutwife that LOVES fucking all the Black men she can and raising an integrated interracial ******! 😍😉 👍

Khristy XoXo 💋
I really appreciate your well-thought-out and to me very accurate description, of the lifestyle, we both seem to be living. My husband and I have created an unbreakable bond, and a happy marriage, I really cannot see myself with anyone else to share a life with. He is the only man I truly admire and love . As sex is nothing more than physical pleasure. I have always enjoyed sex more with Black Men, and still enjoy it today. I am 4 months along with our first Bi-Racial child . and we are committed to provide the best we can.

I feel many do not understand ,you can have stability and a loving marriage, and live this lifestyle

Kristin

I,m still fertile and only fuck blk men bare , so the risk is high. My husband is very understanding , but tells me hes fine, if thats what i really want.
But i have to explain to my mother and our three white kids , why i,m having a blk mans baby. It is hard as its part of the turn on , when fucking a blk
man to be breed . The first time i got pregnant by a blk bull i had a termination ,and acouple of years ago i had a miss carridge , after getting pregnant
from a blk bull . So i haven,t learnt my lesson and still fucking bare , and have no idea what id tell my kids . I,m in my early 40s so time is running out
but the urge while fucking is so strong , and surpose it always will be .

How old are your kids? are they boys or girls? How old is your mother? Maybe convert them. That's what I would do.
Honestly, as soon as my ********* hit 18, I am going to see just how much black cock I can get into them.
I plan to be there to help them through their first anal penetration and even coach them on their first gangbang.
I am going to show them hoe to deep throat etc.

Why would a mother want her ********* to have boring sex? Get involved!
Hi , my mother is 68 and been with a blk guy after my *** left , But she likes my white husband , and don,t know how that might effect there relashionship.
My son is 19 and my ********* are 16 & 9 ,and it would be hard to explain to them ,why i had a blk baby .

My wife is borderline too old to have another baby, but the man in our life is 32 and desperately wants a child with my wife. She and I had two ********* together and they are now 18 and 20. I've never seen my wife so energetic and committed to anything in her life! She wants, more than anything, to give her Black King a beautiful baby boy.

It is my duty (as it should be for every white woman) to dilute my racist white genes with Superior Black DNA. I have 2 sons and 1 ********.
My eldest was conceived accidentally by a white sperm donor. This was prior to my enlightenment. My other two children are biracial. My biracial ******** was conceived at a breeding gangbang. My son is the product of the Loins of a Superior Black Man from Uganda who was attending MU. There is no doubt based on his dark skin tone that he is the child of a Superior Black Man. My ******** has a lighter skin tone however there is still little doubt as to her heritage.
My eldest is being raised knowing his place so to speak while my biracial children are fully aware of the fact they are far and away my favorites.
Despite the fact that my racist ****** disowned me upon discovering my love of BBC I still send them all a Christmas card each year with a photograph of me and my two favorite children.
You are so brave to live your life like you want. Meany is hiding there love for superior black men.

This answer will get me crapped on.

I enjoy fantasy as much as the next person,

If you are in a relationship with a person and want to have a baby with them do it regardless of race. Be strong and prepare your child for the random extra bullshit that he or she will face in life.

If you desire to bring a mixed-race child into the world just to have had a mixed-race child, what kind of bucket list shit is that? Mixed-race kids catch shit from all sides.

To some white people, Obama was a black man; to some black people, he wasn't black enough. I'm impressed that he rose to his greatness because he faced that shit his entire life.

I don't normally shame kink but if you're having a child to get off, that is fucked.

gwen

Your mom will understand.
Your 16 yo ******** will borderline understand, but in a few years, she will get it.
Your 9 yo ******** will not know the difference unless someone tells her. She will figure it out later.

Your son will probably lose it, but don't sweat it. You need to do what it RIGHT!

My first black baby got me disowned by my father. He hasn't talked to me since. He drove here for the birth. Boy was he surprised! He left and hasn't acknowledged me since. He even published my obituary in the local paper. To get back in his good graces, I pumped out a few more!

Stop worrying about others and do what is right for you.
As much as i desire a blk mans baby , my ****** must come first . Alot of talk here is just that TALK and not real , Just like alot of women here are men pretending
i,m not that naive . If i was younger before we had our kids it would have been easier . But i am still fucking bare just trying to avoid my fertile time , but that has let me down in the past xx

Hi , my mother is 68 and been with a blk guy after my *** left , But she likes my white husband , and don,t know how that might effect there relashionship.
My son is 19 and my ********* are 16 & 9 ,and it would be hard to explain to them ,why i had a blk baby .
You are so right. ****** a your happiness comes first. You are so lucky to have lovers. Sow don’t complicate the good thing you have going on.

There's a need for Federal program to support black babies of white mothers in order to sustain this lifestyle and continue the flight of white girls from white men. There needs to be financial relief for the black fathers of black babies by white girls. Black fathers of babies by white girls should be immune from child support proceedings. The government should make up the short fall.
As I white male I think this would be a great idea. I will support any white mother of a mixed black baby myself

As I white male I think this would be a great idea. I will support any white mother of a mixed black baby myself
I suspect there are a lot of white male cucks who would gladly step up and provide support for these women. I would rather see that than have the government step in. Under the right circumstances, I could see staying home to watch the kids while she is out getting pounded trying to make more.

I suspect there are a lot of white male cucks who would gladly step up and provide support for these women. I would rather see that than have the government step in. Under the right circumstances, I could see staying home to watch the kids while she is out getting pounded trying to make more.
Looking to marry a single white mother of black babies/kids. It would be fun to have a built-in mixed ****** and I would be ok with her still having sex with her baby daddy or daddies. Lots of single white mothers of mixed babies. Won't be hard for me to marry one. I'm very stable could give her and her kids a good life. Dated a white girl last year that was black-bred twice and she was amazing! Could not stay with her because I had to relocate and she was unable to do that with me. She still had feelings for her baby daddy as well I think. Want another one to be with and ultimately marry.

Back