• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

How many of the white girls, and hot wives, you want the upbringing of a black baby

How many of the white girls, and hot wives, you want the upbringing of a black baby

• How many do you want it because you do not strive to take that big step?

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • How many do you discard, the possibility of your uterus a biracial baby?

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • How many of you, do you think like me?

Votes: 59 78.7%

• Total voters
Hope she does attempt another pregnancy with a superior Black Man. Perhaps using a breeding gangbang would help as the strongest sperm would be most likely to fertilize her white egg.
Knowing she is killing off another worthless white bloodline is almost as good as bringing a blackbred baby into the world.

Hope she does attempt another pregnancy with a superior Black Man. Perhaps using a breeding gangbang would help as the strongest sperm would be most likely to fertilize her white egg.
Knowing she is killing off another worthless white bloodline is almost as good as bringing a blackbred baby into the world.

I love how you put that, it must be incredibly arousing for a white woman, the realization that she is willingly and happily killing off another white bloodline. White women who take sexual pleasure in destroying white bloodlines are heroes and role models, hopefully very soon every white womb will birth black ONLY and often.

I love how you put that, it must be incredibly arousing for a white woman, the realization that she is willingly and happily killing off another white bloodline. White women who take sexual pleasure in destroying white bloodlines are heroes and role models, hopefully very soon every white womb will birth black ONLY and often.

My wife - Janet tried years ago. When we were first starting out our trailer was next to her childhood friend Debbie's trailer. Debbie's husband was a black man nicknamed "Snake". Unknown to me, Debbie was trying to get my wife to try "Black by trying her husband." She kept telling my wife she doesn't know what you are missing.
Well, one day I came home & Debbie was watching our baby. I asked where was Janet. Debbie told me she was next door getting "Black Owned". I asked what that meant.
Debbie told me flat out Janet was getting fucked by her husband and don't blame Janet, we have been working on Janet to turn her onto Black Cock whore. I got mad & jumped up but Janet & Snake walked in the door. Snake came over to me & shook my hand & bluntly told me, Janet is a great fuck you should be proud. He told me Janet's pussy is stretched out I might not be able to feel anything. Janet looked worn out but was very happy. She told me she had to try Snake & Debbie was right. It is worth it.
Janet took my hand & took me to the bedroom. I was surprised how turned on I was. As I reclaimed my wife. Janet told me she was sorry, but she had never been fucked like this and if Debbie allows it, Snake can have me anytime he wants. Janet pushed me out of her and told me if I wanted to fuck her, I needed to thank Snake & Debbie RIGHT NOW, and tell him he's welcome to me anytime.to my body.
I was so horny, I knocked on their door & Debbie said to come in. Debbie was naked and had her hand wrapped around the biggest dick I have ever seen. I was staring at it & Debbie asked did I want some of this too? I stammered No, "Janet & I wanted to thank you two. Snake said for what? I stammered while looking at his dick, for fucking her. She wanted me to tell you both if it was OK with Debbie, Janet's body is always welcome for Snake.
Debbie laughed and told me to give my trailer key to Snake. I did then she told me to sit down.
Debbie told Snake, go over there and convince Janet she needs a black baby. Debbie sat next to me while Snake went next door.
Debbie played with me and told me all the things Snake was doing to my Janet. She told me about learning about my place in my marriage now. She sucked me some then had me eat her. She came hard while telling me about turning Janet for Black Cock.
Debbie had me lay on my back & slowly jerk off while thanking her for making my wife a whore. I came very strongly on my belly. 2 hours later Snake came back & I thanked him & went home. Janet's hips were raised on a pillow so Snake's sperm stayed in her. She was sound asleep. I took several pictures.

It is good to read about Janet being converted to Blacked Hotwife and potentially a Black breeder. Hopefully she will now exclude your worthless white ass from all sexual contact. There is always a chance that her initial breeding might not "take" and you might accidentally impregnate her.

It is good to read about Janet being converted to Blacked Hotwife and potentially a Black breeder. Hopefully, she will now exclude your worthless white ass from all sexual contact. There is always a chance that her initial breeding might not "take" and you might accidentally impregnate her.
You must know my wife's type. After her finding Black cock, my shy church-going wife got bossier towards me. She would blame me for Snake fucking her. She felt very guilty but not once did she ever say no to Snake & Debbie. She would answer the phone and my bossy wife would change into "Yes sir or Maam". Then she would get cleaned up and be fussing at me for not stopping her. Then she would run over to their trailer and be gone for hours. Then one day she brought home a messy pussy. She sat on my face and started talking about no more white babies for her. She told me I was going to get fixed, incase as you said accidentally get her pregnant. I was fixed a month later. We were over Debbie & Snakes trailer watching my Debbie get fucked, when Debbie told me because I am white I am "NEVER" to fuck my wife again. I will fuck my hand from now on. I can't tell you when the last time I was inside of a woman.

Getting pregnant and having a biracial baby is one of my biggest dreams. I could care less who it will be with, as long as it is.
Personally, I think I want a beautiful baby, and black people are gorgeous in my opinion, so I want that for my future offspring as well.
I don't even use birth control so that if I have a one night stand with a black guy there is a chance of getting pregnant.

I've fantasied about about my wife having babies with her black lovers for most of the last 20 years but Karen was always against it. It wasn't until Obi moved in with us at the beginning of 2017 that things changed. When she told me that he was refusing to move in unless she let him do it bare and unprotected I was surprised to hear that she'd agreed.

We now have two boys and another on the ways and to be honest it is far less controversial than I'd imagined. Of course everyone can see that I can't be the father but but all of our ****** and friends still refer to me as their ***. In fact everyone reacts as if it is quite normal for a white couple to have black babies and I suspect that strangers think that we've adopted them.

So although it might not be normal, here in the UK it is certainly not controversial and the person who it most excited by the situation is Obi because he loves that everyone can see that he fucks my wife.
I love how open and honest you are about your relationship and the breeding of your wife, congrats!

There's a need for Federal program to support black babies of white mothers in order to sustain this lifestyle and continue the flight of white girls from white men. There needs to be financial relief for the black fathers of black babies by white girls. Black fathers of babies by white girls should be immune from child support proceedings. The government should make up the short fall.

Post them pics too

My wife - Janet tried years ago. When we were first starting out our trailer was next to her childhood friend Debbie's trailer. Debbie's husband was a black man nicknamed "Snake". Unknown to me, Debbie was trying to get my wife to try "Black by trying her husband." She kept telling my wife she doesn't know what you are missing.
Well, one day I came home & Debbie was watching our baby. I asked where was Janet. Debbie told me she was next door getting "Black Owned". I asked what that meant.
Debbie told me flat out Janet was getting fucked by her husband and don't blame Janet, we have been working on Janet to turn her onto Black Cock whore. I got mad & jumped up but Janet & Snake walked in the door. Snake came over to me & shook my hand & bluntly told me, Janet is a great fuck you should be proud. He told me Janet's pussy is stretched out I might not be able to feel anything. Janet looked worn out but was very happy. She told me she had to try Snake & Debbie was right. It is worth it.
Janet took my hand & took me to the bedroom. I was surprised how turned on I was. As I reclaimed my wife. Janet told me she was sorry, but she had never been fucked like this and if Debbie allows it, Snake can have me anytime he wants. Janet pushed me out of her and told me if I wanted to fuck her, I needed to thank Snake & Debbie RIGHT NOW, and tell him he's welcome to me anytime.to my body.
I was so horny, I knocked on their door & Debbie said to come in. Debbie was naked and had her hand wrapped around the biggest dick I have ever seen. I was staring at it & Debbie asked did I want some of this too? I stammered No, "Janet & I wanted to thank you two. Snake said for what? I stammered while looking at his dick, for fucking her. She wanted me to tell you both if it was OK with Debbie, Janet's body is always welcome for Snake.
Debbie laughed and told me to give my trailer key to Snake. I did then she told me to sit down.
Debbie told Snake, go over there and convince Janet she needs a black baby. Debbie sat next to me while Snake went next door.
Debbie played with me and told me all the things Snake was doing to my Janet. She told me about learning about my place in my marriage now. She sucked me some then had me eat her. She came hard while telling me about turning Janet for Black Cock.
Debbie had me lay on my back & slowly jerk off while thanking her for making my wife a whore. I came very strongly on my belly. 2 hours later Snake came back & I thanked him & went home. Janet's hips were raised on a pillow so Snake's sperm stayed in her. She was sound asleep. I took several pictures.

Back