1. In order to comment on a story, you must give it a rating first. This is done to keep the story thread itself nice and clean. We have some changes coming that will provide a better format for commenting, but in the meantime please rate and comment, authors love feedback!
    Dismiss Notice

How many of the white girls, and hot wives, you want the upbringing of a black baby

Discussion in 'Cuck Discussion - Why do we love it? Can it work?' started by AliceNaugthy, Sep 18, 2018.

?

How many of the white girls, and hot wives, you want the upbringing of a black baby

1. How many do you want it because you do not strive to take that big step?

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. How many do you discard, the possibility of your uterus a biracial baby?

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. How many of you, do you think like me?

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. AliceNaugthy

AliceNaugthy Active Member Member

How many of the white girls, what are we or visit this site, have or have thought of wishing receive with desire, the honey of a black bull, in his belly
    for breeding a beautiful black baby.

For my part, I think very seriously about doing it the desire that my first baby, be fruit of the creamy abundant and good seed of a beautiful black bull,
    so that my baby has the best possible genes with the mixture of mine and those of a big black bull

A mother always wants her son to receive the best genes of the two, that's why we chose the best male for be inseminated and for me, the best alpha male, are the Black Bulls, besides being the best lovers, to give pleasure a hot white woman, married to a white man or not.
    For me it is the best choice, as a woman, the upbringing of a black baby.

How many of you, do you think like me?

How many do you want it because you do not strive to take that big step?

How many do you discard, the possibility of your uterus a biracial baby?

My opinion is that it is a subject and an option, interesting to discuss.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Robert Williams

Robert Williams Well-Known Member Member

My wife is now too old to conceive with a Black man but she sure wishes she had gotten involved with this lifestyle earlier so she could have. She tries to make up for it by always taking her Black lovers bareback and insisting they cum deep in her womb. This isn't always their wish as sometimes they want her ass or mouth but most of the time she is rewarded with most of their cum in her womb!

Gerwina and AliceNaugthy like this.
  3. AliceNaugthy

Even if it's too late to do it, the important thing is that she, like me too, if she wanted the breeding of a beautiful black baby. Congratulations to her
    A confident woman and decide to do what you want. enjoy very often of hard black cocks be it in your hot pussy, your belly, mouth or ass, it's wonderful.
    We like the same thing at two. Hot kisses Alice

[​IMG]

Gerwina and Robert Williams like this.
  4. BBCSlut

BBCSlut Well-Known Member Member

My womb is for Big Black Cock! I am proud to be called a slut... My womb is for BBC ♠️

Trinn, JoJo, Zer0Whites and 4 others like this.
  5. Gerwina

Gerwina Well-Known Member Member

The biggest arouse is to damage and weaken the shte minority r ce just because we can do it, and the sick desire to see it fade away and extinguished.
    Only my personal motivation.
    "I am proud to be called a slut"
    Please, please, prove and demonstrate it for us :- )

There are polls on real Yahoo groups that I republished here to get to know them:
    http://darkwanderer.net/gallery/albums/real-polls-of-yahoo-groups.208/

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
    RussT.Nail and Zer0Whites like this.
  6. AliceNaugthy

Hi Gerwina

Your contribution (with the surveys) is very interesting. In what year were they made?

I do not want you to get angry, with each other, it's about expanding our only knowledge that white girls think.
    Undoubtedly, that depends a lot on the country or the city where you live.

In Ukraine, for example, this interracial option is almost unthinkable, but for example in New Orleans, where the proportion of people, white and black is 48% and 47% respectively perhaps the vision of interracial upbringing is seen as much more usual.

I want to know all the opinions, favorable or contrary, it does not matter
    It is interesting to know the different opinions of everyone. Thanks for your contribution naugthy kisses para ti Alice ....

Gerwina likes this.
  7. Gerwina

Your contribution (with the surveys) is very interesting. In what year were they made?

Herllo, they are really old, made long ago, may be about ten years, when Yahoo was good and the groups had lot of features, that are shut down now for no reason.
    But most of them are still active and to find in the groups.

Zer0Whites and AliceNaugthy like this.
  8. mrandmrsbusty

mrandmrsbusty Member Member

i have had one mixed baby, and am trying for another

Zer0Whites likes this.
  9. Vishali

Vishali Member Member

I am single and unmarried but I am trying to conceive and have a biracial (AsianIndian - Blk baby), and yes I am a slut for bbc and only bbc

Zer0Whites and BBCSlut like this.
  10. Gerwina

Wished you did it in arouse to betray your own whte r ce.

RussT.Nail and Zer0Whites like this.
  11. RussT.Nail

RussT.Nail Well-Known Member Member

Yes, that is the best and most honorable reason, the white race deserves betrayal and destruction, and white women who use their bodies and wombs to make it happen should be praised and thanked.

BBCSlut likes this.