• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

How many of the white girls, and hot wives, you want the upbringing of a black baby

How many of the white girls, and hot wives, you want the upbringing of a black baby

• How many do you want it because you do not strive to take that big step?

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • How many do you discard, the possibility of your uterus a biracial baby?

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • How many of you, do you think like me?

Votes: 59 78.7%

• Total voters
Hi Gerwina

Your contribution (with the surveys) is very interesting. In what year were they made?

I do not want you to get angry, with each other, it's about expanding our only knowledge that white girls think.
Undoubtedly, that depends a lot on the country or the city where you live.

In Ukraine, for example, this interracial option is almost unthinkable, but for example in New Orleans, where the proportion of people, white and black is 48% and 47% respectively perhaps the vision of interracial upbringing is seen as much more usual.

I want to know all the opinions, favorable or contrary, it does not matter
It is interesting to know the different opinions of everyone. Thanks for your contribution naugthy kisses para ti Alice ....
Where are you talking about Ukraine?

Love that. I’m hoping my wife gets
Pregnant from one of her lover’s.
Then everyone will know. ❤️
White wife with black baby. With a white husband supporting them
And proud of it
It's so much better when you learn to accept it. Everyone needs to know that your wife is a slut for BBC and you are her chaste cuckold. Everyone! Especially all the black guys.

My wife is now too old to conceive with a Black man but she sure wishes she had gotten involved with this lifestyle earlier so she could have. She tries to make up for it by always taking her Black lovers bareback and insisting they cum deep in her womb. This isn't always their wish as sometimes they want her ass or mouth but most of the time she is rewarded with most of their cum in her womb!
I wish I could eat her out after she has been came inside :p

Back