1. In order to comment on a story, you must give it a rating first. This is done to keep the story thread itself nice and clean. We have some changes coming that will provide a better format for commenting, but in the meantime please rate and comment, authors love feedback!
    Dismiss Notice

why only black cock

Discussion in 'Cuck Discussion - Why do we love it? Can it work?' started by Bill_111, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Bill_111

Bill_111 Member Member

Discussion :

when we say cuckold mostly it comes to our mind black guy and white wifes . why cant an indian guy or asian girl or latin with white guy or anything else ..just saying

kirstenkarling and sliplover00 like this.
  2. Hotpucci

Hotpucci Member Member

Huge cock

3. whiteslut

whiteslut Member Member

Black men are the most hot and dominating.

WannabeCuk01 and Bobchapman like this.
  4. CumSlurpingCuckold

CumSlurpingCuckold Well-Known Member Member

"Cuckolding" doesn't really imply any racial or interracial combination. But most people are recognizing the power of a Black Bull, thats only natural. African Phallus reigns supreme in any sexual dynamic.

kirstenkarling likes this.
  5. Bill_111

Bill_111 Member Member

but still size dosent matter its the way you use it :p

6. whiteslut

whiteslut Member Member

okay but thats wrong, and even then, black is better.

xxxeccentric likes this.
  7. Bill_111

Bill_111 Member Member

Not always

8. CumSlurpingCuckold

CumSlurpingCuckold Well-Known Member Member

Its the Alpha Black male that we're drawn to, not just any random. He is well hung, well built, tall, dark and handsome. He has the BBC and he knows how to use it.

9. artofzoo

artofzoo Member Member

Huge cock!!

10. maryann hayes

maryann hayes Member Member

i love the size and trere endurance they can nut and continue they make me squirt

WannabeCuk01 and xxxeccentric like this.
  11. Bill_111

Bill_111 Member Member

i can do that ;)

12. xxxeccentric

xxxeccentric Supporting Completely Divided Perineums Author!

WhiteWanderer ?

13. Gerwina

Gerwina Well-Known Member Member

The more mean, the more arouse. Dstroying a world whte minority of perhaps 6 %, most of them about 60, avoiding their offspring, is just a turn on in the heads and minds of many, specially yg whte grls.

14. Lutheran Maid

Lutheran Maid Well-Known Member Author!

Bill, I suppose the black guy-white girl situation is so powerful, so compelling for several reasons. Certainly some facts about black guys (some are well endowed and arrogant sexually), but also because of common beliefs about their willingness to conquest women in the most direct way. I'm sure that there are sensitive, consultative black guys who approach a woman differently, but that's not the savannah conquest archetype, that so many find arousing in erotic literature. Then there is the social taboo, challenging prejudices about interracial sexual relationships, going black feels 'in your face', 'sassy'. It plays powerfully as well to insecurities that interest a more passive sexual personality reader, the black guy is the contrast. Then there is the contrast of skin colour. Candldly, it's beautiful I think.

15. maryann hayes

also so many started having sex when quite young they become most adept at it they can make us aquirt have multiple orgasms they male me shiver all the way to toes and when they eat you it becomes exquisite pleasure sex with a black man is wonderful my grandmother who is white chose a black lover

001.JPG

CumSlurpingCuckold likes this.
  16. BlkBiCuckold

BlkBiCuckold Active Member Member

It does work differently sometimes...for instance I am Black have a pretty nice cock...and I am 100% a cuckold!

17. maryann hayes

you probly jus wanted to watch your wife be fucked thats common

18. BlkBiCuckold

This is true...I wanted to suck him ready for her and clean them both up afterwards..I enjoy the whole thing

AllenJ likes this.
  19. maryann hayes

my husband does the same if bull wants to be sucked some dont he really likes to clean us both swallow his nut

20. BlkBiCuckold

I would suck the Bull dry if he let me..but she normally wants his cock in her ASAP

AllenJ likes this.