1. In order to comment on a story, you must give it a rating first. This is done to keep the story thread itself nice and clean. We have some changes coming that will provide a better format for commenting, but in the meantime please rate and comment, authors love feedback!
    Dismiss Notice

why only black cock

Discussion in 'Cuck Discussion - Why do we love it? Can it work?' started by Bill_111, Oct 12, 2017.

1. maryann hayes

maryann hayes Member Member

i am probly same way i want cock as soon as i can but he likes to suck them too likes if they nut in his mouth

2. bihubsuck

bihubsuck Member Member

the truth is BBC is exciting to the white female,when I see my wife with her Bull I get so hard,all 4 1/4 inches ,his cock is 7 inches when flaccid.that should tell the whole story

3. BlkBiCuckold

BlkBiCuckold Active Member Member

I agree BBC is exciting..but then so is BWC or any BC for that matter. I like them all and so does my cuckoldress

4. Loriaan

Loriaan Member Member

Hello
    I’m Laurent 47 yo and I’m french! My English is not perfect but I would try to share my story here!
    If somebody wanna write it, I’m ok to talk by mail or Skype
    My Wife Aurélie mother of a 6 yo daughter 61" Tall 99 lbs 36DD cup see my avi!
    She’s now owned by a black Bull 75"6 Tall 240 lbs and 10,5" cock 2,8" wide.

I can tell you how it’s happend

Best regards

Laurent

5. sitravon

sitravon Member Member

Hi Laurent
    Yes, please tell us.

Thanks....Sitra

6. Loriaan

Loriaan Member Member

I don’t want to spam his post! Just saying that pretty new and began in December during my Brithday Fest!
    He ´s my best friend

7. xxxeccentric

xxxeccentric Supporting Completely Divided Perineums Author!

This is DW, right??? Adult boys and girls here? Well, let us be honest that there are some girls out there who are looking for a real pelvic beating. I know, that when my wife was prowling, or accepting pro assignments, she first looked for the size and history of the cocks. She preferred the largest that she could find. Now this gets to the SM application. That is, in her case, and her case only, she liked them so big that they bounced all her lower organs around. As well, I am sure that she got a lot out of the scare of being ripped, lengthwise and in width. It was a turn on, to know that she would be marked permanently, and in a way better than any gang tattoo. If a guy was ripping into her? She would grind herself onto it further. Really turned on by a pelvic beating that was only questionably legal, since it was internal and done by a black cock, instead of a fist to the outside, where the bruising and bleeding would be easily seen. There are other girls out there, who feel the same way. Some amateur, and even pro, vids reveal that those girls are real. These pics are of my own wife. You can see that, even early on, in this very early photo, her sheath was notched by a rip. That notch became a big rip after years more of service. Then? She and I both referred to it as similar to a dress that is slit in the back...only this was her vaginal sheath instead of a slit skirt.

1380-1508431777-76bfb467cde68e1a9ee58fac21342a44. ripped before.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
  8. geraldg

geraldg Well-Known Member Member

to OP, why black only? It is obviously a matter of personal preference. The first guy my wife fucked other than me was black. He sent her into a whole new world orgasmically, which is all it took for her to go black only. Since my dick is white, that leaves me out in the cold, of course. My wife, Lorna, is gorgeous and has a great body with big tits, so she has a LOT of black boyfriends, some of whom are very Dom.

My wife does allow me to have sex, but since she is black cock only, I am restricted to black cocks too. It took me awhile to get used to the idea of me sucking and being fucked by black cock, but it didn't take long after for me to get addicted to it. Now I worship black cocks. I LOVE black cocks. Do I miss getting pussy? Maybe sometimes, but I know this: If I am restricted from black cocks, I would miss that far more. My little dick quivers at the exciting thought of a black cock pumping my girly ass.

Like me in shorts?

GG 054.

Bobby and EdmontonCarrieann like this.
  9. tightslider

tightslider Member Member

Please let this die. I'm actually tired of the BBC. Latin or White is more erotic and sexy. The BBC fad is already fading. Just look around. As far as size, white on average is the same as black. The largest recorded are all white. Dont let the marketing make you dumb. All of this is to sell you stuff. Besides its getting boring now.

sexyboots likes this.
  10. geraldg

geraldg Well-Known Member Member

hahahaha that is truly funny. The fact of the matter is that going black only is a matter of preference, as I have stated before, and has very little to do with size However, according to studies, blacks have about a half inch advantage over whites on AVERAGE. But, it is also a given that the more aggressive black males, or the bulls are pretty well endowed which doesn't hurt!

CumSlurpingCuckold likes this.
  11. Loriaan

Loriaan Member Member

My wife is owned by a 61 y.o. Arabian bull who’s monstre cocker. I never be able to fight with him

12. CumSlurpingCuckold

CumSlurpingCuckold Well-Known Member Member

I think the naysayer was just trolling. Its undeniable that African Phallus so often exhibits a gravitas and power uniquely its own. Black masculinity is still ascending, and the Alphas know it. So many White and Asian women, etc, know it. But its still polite to deny it and try to state 'facts' which simply have no bearing on reality.

As a Beta White male, I've cum to worship Black dick. I'm a no frills kind of guy though. I don't advertise it or act weird or anything. Its been years since I've even sucked anyone off. But when I went through a cock sucking period as a young man, I quickly discovered a strong preference for Black, regardless of anything else. And Black did mean bigger, more aggressive men and cocks. Thats just reality.

Most of my romantic life has been in nice, more or less vanilla relationships with White or Asian women. Ironically, I've always been too shy to totally own my Beta nature and ask for my girlfriend to cuckold me. I'm still searching, longing to be found by that special someone who will do it for me. But I know she's out there. Thats why I keep spreading the word. If only more people realized its okay. Black is just... better.

Black Pine Diaries likes this.
  13. Cuck-Hub

Cuck-Hub Active Member Member

I'll contribute what little I can. For my wife, it's all about chemistry, and that happens with black Alpha males. Larger men, and by that I mean taller, stronger, more present, if you will. Dominant, I guess (she is submissive to them). They usually - but not always - come with a fairly large penis attached. 8" seems to be ideal, but thicker is far more important than length. So, not huge, per se, but rather "well hung". I'm willing to wager every woman is different in her preference.

CumSlurpingCuckold likes this.
  14. sammy

sammy Member Member

Black, white, male or female it can all be good

15. sliplover00

sliplover00 Well-Known Member Member

Very true