• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

What is the single most hardcore cuckolding video you have ever seen?

Non posso condividere perché l'ho cancellato dal computer di un cliente, ma riesco a guardare un video di lei (inviato tramite whatsapp e salvato sul computer) in cui si scopava e faceva un discorso sgradevole (davvero un brutto discorso) mentre malediceva suo marito e suo figlio che giocavano nell'altra stanza. Ho saltato un po' di contesto qui. Ma sapevo che era reale al 100%. E anche il video di risposta del ragazzo che si masturba è il nero è stato fantastico. Ha divorziato e ha lasciato la famConsidero questo divorzio come un caso di totale fallimento del cuckoldismo e anche come una dimostrazione della limitata capacità mentale dei protagonisti, che non sanno coniugare una pluralità di ruoli diversi. Li paragonerei ad una persona che sa e vuole mangiare sempre un solo tipo di cibo, ignorando la pluralità degli alimenti umani e le loro diverse funzioni.
Non posso condividere perché l'ho cancellato dal computer di un cliente, ma riesco a guardare un video di lei (inviato tramite whatsapp e salvato sul computer) in cui si scopava e faceva un discorso sgradevole (davvero un brutto discorso) mentre malediceva suo marito e suo figlio che giocavano nell'altra stanza. Ho saltato un po' di contesto qui. Ma sapevo che era reale al 100%. E anche il video di risposta del ragazzo che si masturba è il cazzo nero è stato fantastico. Ha divorziato e ha lasciato la famiglia per stare con il tizio (un maschio di circa 10 anni più grande)... per me è la cosa più sorprendente IRL..
Considero questo divorzio come un caso di totale fallimento del cuckoldismo e anche come una dimostrazione della limitata capacità mentale dei protagonisti, che non sanno coniugare una pluralità di ruoli diversi. Li paragonerei ad una persona che sa e vuole mangiare sempre un solo tipo di cibo, ignorando la pluralità degli alimenti umani e le loro diverse funzioni.

No need to skip the context man, would love to know details

Was she hot or mid?
Gorgeous, petit brunnete women in her 30 at the moment.i was a close friend of the couple, but just before pandemics she started to behave weird and getting really close with the guy she cheated her hubby. Around July she borrowed her computer to him and a few months back she wanted me to make a service. I found videos and pictures he saved in there and deleted it (just moved to the trashcan that's why i found them).. She was quite explicit on how she did wanted his big cock and how unhappy she was with her hubby.. or how annoying the boy was.. pictures at any moment she was alone for a second or even one spreading her legs under the table with them on the picture without panties, a set of pictures in a motel dressed in lingerie, videos touching her pussy and eating her fingers or ass fucking herself.... Chat dumps were hot too.. By February of the next year she leave her hubby and went to live with this guy and stopped being friends with almost everyone.

Gorgeous, petit brunnete women in her 30 at the moment.i was a close friend of the couple, but just before pandemics she started to behave weird and getting really close with the guy she cheated her hubby. Around July she borrowed her computer to him and a few months back she wanted me to make a service. I found videos and pictures he saved in there and deleted it (just moved to the trashcan that's why i found them).. She was quite explicit on how she did wanted his big cock and how unhappy she was with her hubby.. or how annoying the boy was.. pictures at any moment she was alone for a second or even one spreading her legs under the table with them on the picture without panties, a set of pictures in a motel dressed in lingerie, videos touching her pussy and eating her fingers or ass fucking herself.... Chat dumps were hot too.. By February of the next year she leave her hubby and went to live with this guy and stopped being friends with almost everyone.
Damn! Hating her own son? Wonder she was always hating him or it's the chatting/sexting that led to that, like she's brainwashed into hating her son too so that the black guy can make her abandoned the ****** without string.

So is it happen in your own country? Looks like you are Spanish speeker, so I assume you must have spend some time in US or immigrants friendly European country when you encounter this

Damn! Hating her own son? Wonder she was always hating him or it's the chatting/sexting that led to that, like she's brainwashed into hating her son too so that the black guy can make her abandoned the ****** without string.

So is it happen in your own country? Looks like you are Spanish speeker, so I assume you must have spend some time in US or immigrants friendly European country when you encounter this
It did happend here! Black men are not common but we have local "dark skinned" men from North. Hes from there. They are usually taller, more fit (weird to find one Fat) and stronger physically. She never wanted to be a mother so she acted like a loving mother till tiss happend and then it went straight to shit with everything. (She was a feminist back then too). She isnt brainwashed i think she completely dominated by him. It would be amazing to visit USA or Europe at some time to see black dominance directly at lest like it's shown here.. just hope that at that moment my wife would be captivated by it too.

It did happend here! Black men are not common but we have local "dark skinned" men from North. Hes from there. They are usually taller, more fit (weird to find one Fat) and stronger physically. She never wanted to be a mother so she acted like a loving mother till tiss happend and then it went straight to shit with everything. (She was a feminist back then too). She isnt brainwashed i think she completely dominated by him. It would be amazing to visit USA or Europe at some time to see black dominance directly at lest like it's shown here.. just hope that at that moment my wife would be captivated by it too.
Do you know what happen to her after the divorce or how her white ex-hubby and kids doing? Hopefully they had found a loving matriach for the ******.

So how's ur wife? Did she knows about ur fetishes?

cant share because i deleted it from the computer of a client, but i manage to watch a video of her (sended via whatsapp and saved to the computer) where she was fucking her self and doing some nasty talk (really nasty talk) while cursing her husband and child who werer playing in the other room. I skipped some context here.. but i knew it was 100% real.. and the response video of the guy jerking is black cock was amazing too. She got divorced and left the ****** to be with the dude (around 10yo older male)... to me it's the most amazing thing IRL..
Sauceee!???

Back