• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

What is the single most hardcore cuckolding video you have ever seen?

Not necessarily where the white guy is shown in the video but I like it when the video is all about a wife or girlfriend who is pissed off at her white husband/boyfriend for some reason and in revenge, she goes out specifically to have sex with a black guy.
I like it when the MC female have a "bad influence" female best friend who for some reason 1) either to drag her goody two shoes loyal married friend down to her level or 2) to settle the score with MC's husband, who wants to break their friendship earlier,
coerced/manipulate the MC into cheating on her husband, the story involves drink or drug to reduce the reluctance of MC.

Sadly, only read 2/3 stories like that and never seen a video, closer to such plot

Adoro come il piccolo cazzo del ragazzo bianco non diventi nemmeno duro mentre guarda il negro scopare la fica di sua moglie sopra di lui! Poi, quando il negro tira fuori il suo grosso cazzo nero dalla sua fica e svuota la sua sborra su tutta la faccia dei ragazzi bianchi, è l'atto più umiliante per il piccolo marito bianco del cazzo!
Se un bel maschio nero lo facesse a me, non mi sentirei affatto umiliato, ma piuttosto soddisfatto del suo piacere.

I love how the white boy's little dick doesn't even get hard as he's watching the nigger fucking his wife's cunt on top of him! Then when the nigger pulls his big black cock out of her cunt and empties his cum all over the white boys face, it is the most humiliating act for the tiny dick white husband!
Yes I always love it when the small cocked white husband sucks the BBC BULLS ALPHA cock and the black bull empties his big black ballsack full of nigga cum in the cuckold husbands mouthpussy!

20230829_153709.jpg 20230829_153622.jpg 20230829_153831.jpg 20230829_153304.jpg

I'm glad the niggers made your wife their whore! It is your duty as her husband to suck the niggers' cock hard to fuck your wife and then suck their cocks again to clean them when they are finished with your wife!
I do love sucking the black bulls superior uncircumcised horse cocks before they breed my wife then cleaning the black bulls ballsacks and cocks after they have streched my wife's pussy!

I love how the white boy's little dick doesn't even get hard as he's watching the nigger fucking his wife's cunt on top of him! Then when the nigger pulls his big black cock out of her cunt and empties his cum all over the white boys face, it is the most humiliating act for the tiny dick white husband!
I like when the Black Master gets physical with the white boi and the wife laughs and humiliates the white boi. I even wrote a story a long time ago about a soldier being injured and confined a wheelchair. His wife and her Black Master humiliate and laugh at him while they fuck. They also live off the crippled guys disability checks, and simply use him. That is pretty hard corps

I like when the Black Master gets physical with the white boi and the wife laughs and humiliates the white boi. I even wrote a story a long time ago about a soldier being injured and confined a wheelchair. His wife and her Black Master humiliate and laugh at him while they fuck. They also live off the crippled guys disability checks, and simply use him. That is pretty hard corps
Serves him right for being white.

show us the story? reminds me of that Roman Polaski movie Bitter Moon that has a very similiar and super hot drawn out scene

I love short hair on women, and there were some links through this that I found

Back