• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

What is the single most hardcore cuckolding video you have ever seen?

She right away goes, "Baby, you don't have to worry about words here with me. You want to see me shaking my fat pale ass while I ride dat nigher dick.
I'm going to get you a little pink ribbon to tie around your white Lil pee pee. Mommy is going to make it so adorable and cute, how would you like that?
Then in front of my hot nigher dick, I'm going to stretch your Lil tiny noodle out and pinch it so you're in pain. I'll stop when you cum from the pain. I only want you to cum from your white penis in pain. And always looking at BBC.
Anything else you want me to say before we go?
I asked her to say that "White Lives Don't Matter"
"Oh, honey. If all the white boys disappeared tomorrow, the see, would be so much better. Women would be happy. White Lives Don't Matter? Yeah, I guess not.
Later, lovely boy,

Hot video..another one from divine bitches of a newly married couple cuck scene with some playful humiliation.

Sono un ragazzo nero con una gf bianca e mi piacerebbe vedere alcuni video realistici di cuckold di gara. Pensa che lo sceriffo del sud ci tiri su. Più scuro è, meglio è. La maggior parte delle cose professionali è spazzatura
Se non sono indiscreta, posso chiederti se hai mai pensato di sposare il tuo GF con un maschio bianco sottomesso e continuare a usarlo sessualmente?

She right away goes, "Baby, you don't have to worry about words here with me. You want to see me shaking my fat pale ass while I ride dat nigher dick.
I'm going to get you a little pink ribbon to tie around your white Lil pee pee. Mommy is going to make it so adorable and cute, how would you like that?
Then in front of my hot nigher dick, I'm going to stretch your Lil tiny noodle out and pinch it so you're in pain. I'll stop when you cum from the pain. I only want you to cum from your white penis in pain. And always looking at BBC.
Anything else you want me to say before we go?
I asked her to say that "White Lives Don't Matter"
"Oh, honey. If all the white boys disappeared tomorrow, the see, would be so much better. Women would be happy. White Lives Don't Matter? Yeah, I guess not.
Later, lovely boy,
Sauce? 0.0

Attachments

• bccd08c3-c5ac-4d5c-8c9a-df573f6716ba.mov
    19.1 MB
cant share because i deleted it from the computer of a client, but i manage to watch a video of her (sended via whatsapp and saved to the computer) where she was fucking her self and doing some nasty talk (really nasty talk) while cursing her husband and child who werer playing in the other room. I skipped some context here.. but i knew it was 100% real.. and the response video of the guy jerking is black cock was amazing too. She got divorced and left the ****** to be with the dude (around 10yo older male)... to me it's the most amazing thing IRL..

cant share because i deleted it from the computer of a client, but i manage to watch a video of her (sended via whatsapp and saved to the computer) where she was fucking her self and doing some nasty talk (really nasty talk) while cursing her husband and child who werer playing in the other room. I skipped some context here.. but i knew it was 100% real.. and the response video of the guy jerking is black cock was amazing too. She got divorced and left the ****** to be with the dude (around 10yo older male)... to me it's the most amazing thing IRL..
No need to skip the context man, would love to know details

Was she hot or mid?

Back