• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

What Happened to This Site ? Why All the "Snuff" and Promotion of Real-Life Violence ? Especially with Regards to Minors ...

I've been posting stories on this site since pretty much the beginning. At first, I don't even recall it being a BBC site exclusively; I know a lot of the stories I posted here early on had all-white casts, since most of my stories do, although I do love also writing (and reading) about IR cuck relationships -- and, yes, even some of the BNWO-BBC-only stuff can be an immense turn-on as well, from the standpoint of the female craving something the cuck can never be.
It still isn't, this is just what it turned into on it's own, pretty much. I mostly allow it because I don't like censorship in general and we still have slutwives.com for more mainstream stuff, and do I really need two sites that are exactly alike? I HAVE considered turning DW back into a story site and putting all the media into a tube format instead. It's a lot of work with probably very little payoff, if any.

It still isn't, this is just what it turned into on it's own, pretty much. I mostly allow it because I don't like censorship in general and we still have slutwives.com for more mainstream stuff, and do I really need two sites that are exactly alike? I HAVE considered turning DW back into a story site and putting all the media into a tube format instead. It's a lot of work with probably very little payoff, if any.
And there is is. Everyone whines and bitches that they are offended HERE. And you may succeed in getting all the Media pulled. Well done you bunch of Douche Bags.

It looks like you've banned the "Beatdown" videos in the past, but there are a few still up. I think you do a great job and have for years, but I also think there's a reason you wanted to ban those in the first place, although I understand that you can't police hundreds of posts.

As someone who will work obsessively over one of these stories, because I'm a perfectionist when it comes to writing, only to hear crickets, get maybe 2-3 likes if I'm lucky, I sort of get the thanklessness of this stuff. When it comes to beat-off stories, pix, etc. most folks just bust their nut and move on.

So, while we're bitching, we should indeed take a minute to acknowledge all the work you've done through the years to maintain this site, and thank you for it.

And there is is. Everyone whines and bitches that they are offended HERE. And you may succeed in getting all the Media pulled. Well done you bunch of Douche Bags.
It would be the same media, just in a tube system instead of a forum.

CW, thanks! I actually love seeing you around, it reminds me of the good old days! Also, just to be clear, beatdown videos are still banned. I'm pretty sure they're legal but like you said, it's a moral issue. It's actual violence and pain instead of fantasy and I won't promote it or allow it. If you see it let me know. I ban someone nearly every day for this stuff but it's hard to catch everything.

It would be the same media, just in a tube system instead of a forum.

CW, thanks! I actually love seeing you around, it reminds me of the good old days! Also, just to be clear, beatdown videos are still banned. I'm pretty sure they're legal but like you said, it's a moral issue. It's actual violence and pain instead of fantasy and I won't promote it or allow it. If you see it let me know. I ban someone nearly every day for this stuff but it's hard to catch everything.
Appreciate and agree with your stance on this. We all hate censorship, but if someone is sexually aroused by violence against another person, they have some serious mental health issues!

Its funny mainstream propanganda worked so well you don't even realise you drank the Kool-Aid.
You followed the expected pattern: couple exposed interracial propaganda, they break up, wife goes with a black man. white husband constantly emasculated by media and society.

You had no will power or knowledge to change your husband state of mind. Keep deluding yourself with mental gymnastics.
You built your own story out of the little bit you know about ours.
It's true that I "drank the koolaid" I would have been happy if we just immersed ourselves in this lifestyle and she became the Black Cock Slut I always wanted her to be!
But my ex-wife has a good moral base and standards that used to frustrate me. It took her the longest time to finally have sex with two black me at once, and I didn't even get to watch the first few times!
Her fiance is a guy we've known for years and I wanted him to get with DeeAnna years ago.
He told her one time when she was flirting with him, "I don't do cuckold husband entertainment" and he told her he wasn't into the whole Bull, Hotwife, Cuckold thing, because he saw it as degrading to everyone involved - especially him.
To me, it was just a thing of her liking men with big cocks and I have a small one. She was always attracted to black men.
To her, she always wanted some intimacy with her lovers. She never had sex with a stranger. There were no bar pickups, online connections and hookups, or any time she got together with anyone without getting to know them first and developing something beyond sexual/physical attraction.
Stretch was always very interested in DeeAnna, but didn't want to just have sex. He said, MANY times over the years, "If you weren't married to Tom, I would be pursuing you in a heartbeat"
When DeeAnna got fed up with my obsession, and decided to divorce me, she started meeting with Stretch.
She did share that he wouldn't do anything - not even a kiss, until the divorce was final.
I'm STILL stuck in my fantasy of what happened when she showed him the divorce papers!
Yes, the propaganda worked perfectly for me. So well that I'm still not upset about everything that happened!
I jack off every day, sometimes several times - thinking about her sucking his cock and fucking her with what I have to imagine is a long, thick black cock!

Appreciate and agree with your stance on this. We all hate censorship, but if someone is sexually aroused by violence against another person, they have some serious mental health issues!
Cannot be. I feel good, thank you. Healtzh issues can only exist with problems, suffer or pain. You can't know it better. And if it isn't your thing, you don't need to care what ME and other ones arouses and what not.
Btw, not showing something here doesn't mean, that it won't happen. Some seems to have forgotten this and believe, it would be disappearing then in a magical way..
And, second btw, not the prvrts, which you mean to be able to declare as sick, are doing those things, but nice guys with good morals - if you'd ask them, they would probably also vote for deleting the bad, bad stuff. The moralists, who started the wars and crimes against the mankind, surely also would.
Alone, the world won't become a better place by this; it would become more violent and hateful, cause the relief valve is gone, and the lid on.

Cannot be. I feel good, thank you. Healtzh issues can only exist with problems, suffer or pain. You can't know it better. And if it isn't your thing, you don't need to care what ME and other ones arouses and what not.
Btw, not showing something here doesn't mean, that it won't happen. Some seems to have forgotten this and believe, it would be disappearing then in a magical way..
And, second btw, not the prvrts, which you mean to be able to declare as sick, are doing those things, but nice guys with good morals - if you'd ask them, they would probably also vote for deleting the bad, bad stuff. The moralists, who started the wars and crimes against the mankind, surely also would.
Alone, the world won't become a better place by this; it would become more violent and hateful, cause the relief valve is gone...blahblahblah
Easy keyboard warrior...we were all done talking about this weeks ago.

This site is very strict on not allowing any stuff about minors. I dont recoginise the claim that violence against minor is on this site. The violence against white people as part of removing them from the population in gory and entertaining (for the superior race who maybe diverted temporarily by it) ways is an improvement by the site. This is a fantasy site generally although some real world statistics are quoted.. The replacement of whites by blacks is more due to the inferior sexual prowess of white males in reality.

Digg...I think you are the person the Baha Men were looking for...LOL! Guess you don't have control over who shows up!

Back