• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

What does "built for black"mean to you?

To me, "Built for Black" represents the epitome of modern white female beauty. It's when a girl has that look to her that makes whiteboys think she is out of their league. A shapely and fit body, pretty face, just overall an attractive white girl both in looks and mindset, where you can tell she is perfect for taking bigger, better cocks. They don't need to have any specific traits other than that, no specific shape, or tan, eye colour or anything like that.

But the easiest way to describe the phrase would be to give a few objective examples of girls, for reference. I could think of no better way to describe these girls.
View attachment 213270View attachment 213271View attachment 213272
i NEED To know who the third woman is UPDATE its trixieboo21

My wife is the definition of "built for black" in my opinion to where her ass is big to the point that my cock cannot reach her from the back at all. She has alot more depth than a typical vagina with 8 inches or more of depth to which i can only fill half of and at times she is naturally looser so she can take quite alot of width to the point where sometimes there is almost no feeling with my cock.

Back