• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

What does "built for black"mean to you?

In a general sense, all women are "built for black" in that every woman, regardless of shape, should experience the pleasure of a Black lover.

However, I usually use "built for black" to describe women who are at least moderately curvaceous, with some combination of large tits, large ass, thick thighs, and pronounced waist-hip ratio. Basically, if her body is thick enough that a little white dick would get lost in it, she's "built for black," since she'll need something more to have a good time.

In a general sense, all women are "built for black" in that every woman, regardless of shape, should experience the pleasure of a Black lover.

However, I usually use "built for black" to describe women who are at least moderately curvaceous, with some combination of large tits, large ass, thick thighs, and pronounced waist-hip ratio. Basically, if her body is thick enough that a little white dick would get lost in it, she's "built for black," since she'll need something more to have a good time.
excellent explaination

To me, "Built for Black" represents the epitome of modern white female beauty. It's when a girl has that look to her that makes whiteboys think she is out of their league. A shapely and fit body, pretty face, just overall an attractive white girl both in looks and mindset, where you can tell she is perfect for taking bigger, better cocks. They don't need to have any specific traits other than that, no specific shape, or tan, eye colour or anything like that.

But the easiest way to describe the phrase would be to give a few objective examples of girls, for reference. I could think of no better way to describe these girls.
bdsmlr-505302-Dj2GRLGc1F.jpgbdsmlr-505302-VaY8axIYKI.jpegunnamed.jpg

To me, "Built for Black" represents the epitome of modern white female beauty. It's when a girl has that look to her that makes whiteboys think she is out of their league. A shapely and fit body, pretty face, just overall an attractive white girl both in looks and mindset, where you can tell she is perfect for taking bigger, better cocks. They don't need to have any specific traits other than that, no specific shape, or tan, eye colour or anything like that.

But the easiest way to describe the phrase would be to give a few objective examples of girls, for reference. I could think of no better way to describe these girls.
View attachment 213270View attachment 213271View attachment 213272
fuckin excellent 😘😘

I was never a looker and now I'm older I have stretch marks and fatty bits too.

Young blacks had always wanted to do it with me - I think it was because - I'm married so not looking for a partner or husband, my dress sense is "mutton dressed as lamb", so low cut tops, short skirts and no panties, and I am not a tease and do it on first dates.

I now have a bull and I'm being black bred; he says I'm built for blacks because I have huge milky tits to feed the babies he fathers for my husband.

I have always been slightly insecure about my physique and the first few posts on here reinforce that idea. I neither have big breasts, nor child-bearing hips. In my experience, black women are more likely to be blessed with those and I feel even more insecure about whether older black men, who have been used to those physical characteristics in potential partners, would find me attractive or not.

I have always been slightly insecure about my physique and the first few posts on here reinforce that idea. I neither have big breasts, nor child-bearing hips. In my experience, black women are more likely to be blessed with those and I feel even more insecure about whether older black men, who have been used to those physical characteristics in potential partners, would find me attractive or not.
you look great! I'm aure you'll have many many black babies♥️

Don't feel bad... you have way more worth than all white "men" on this forum. You may not be blessed with the big breasts and hips of a black woman, but you are still beautiful in your own way. I'm sure there are hundreds of thousands of older black men out there who could love to date you. Just put yourself out there and show them you are "built for black"!

you look great! I'm aure you'll have many many black babies♥️
Thank you. I do hope so!
Don't feel bad... you have way more worth than all white "men" on this forum. You may not be blessed with the big breasts and hips of a black woman, but you are still beautiful in your own way. I'm sure there are hundreds of thousands of older black men out there who could love to date you. Just put yourself out there and show them you are "built for black"!
I do. It's just that they're non-committal. At least the ones I've hooked up with.

Back