• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

What does "built for black"mean to you?

Black Cock Only to me means that a lifelong commitment to Black Superiority, BNWO and passionate worship of Black Kings ONLY! Queen of Spades devoted to furthering the lifestyle openly are the most RESPECTED, ADMIRED AND ADORED GODDESSES! Sadistic treatment of inferior whitebois (caged cucks) will forever be necessary and to be "Built for Black" is to be proudly exclusive, purely Black Only👑♠️🙏😍

I think all women should get what they want. Not just those stereotypical thick thighs and all.

I've seen bony skinny (tall or short) women look with trepidation at tall handsome young dark skinned bucks. Let them live life to the fullest I say!

And yes, pale skinned men who want to be the supportive cuckold of such pregnant women, knock your self out doing two jobs providing for her and her mulatto babies.

I can't wait till the day its considered normal by society to see pasty pale skinned men working hard to provide for his young, again pregnant, wife with another mulatto child in the belly.

Then they can brag to each other what a lucky fucky cuck they are! And how often they get to slurp up cum and piss from their young wives pussy, or how they're sleepy again at work because they got woken up by the crying baby they then patiently put back to sleep, while their mum was out prolly having another passionate good time with their dark skinned thug lover.

Back