• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

What does "built for black"mean to you?

My wife is the definition of "built for black" in my opinion to where her ass is big to the point that my cock cannot reach her from the back at all. She has alot more depth than a typical vagina with 8 inches or more of depth to which i can only fill half of and at times she is naturally looser so she can take quite alot of width to the point where sometimes there is almost no feeling with my cock.
Wow she truly is built for bbc

Every hot woman is in essence Built for Black, especially if she an fat ass that prevents whitebois from entering! That's why I love sharing the hot girls I know with Black men on the internet, in order to help spread the BNWO and allow those PAWGs the privilege of pleasuring their future Black masters even now!

I know I'm built for Black because I never once orgasmed with my cuck, but I cum my white brains out from taking my Black bull even in my asshole or throat. 💕 The way he just lets me know instinctively that I'm His and that the happiest I can be in life is worshipping His cock, having His superior Black babies? There's no other way to put it, sorry lol. Even while pregnant I spend hours a day stuffed with gorgeous Black meat and I wouldn't give it up for anything. 😊

Back