• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

I Love Bullies!

White women love seeing white men beaten down. Of course they say they deplore violence, but they love it and are turned on by it.
I wonder if all the years of the white male being the breadwinner, protector, higher wage earner, etc that was taught when growing up and women knew their place. If when women started expanding over men in work and see black men raising up in the world over so many white men. Mabe that put a seed in the white woman mind that mabe someone other than their white huby is more successful, interesting, looks inviting and has no idea why her attraction turns to the successful black male. Not knowing why, animal instinct, they are drawn despite their upbringing. So perhaps these 2 things, women being able to be less dependent on the white male AND the elevation of all Blacks over the years in so many companies and walks of life from all the struggles. Perhaps both of these things make the white bois value reduced very much to the white women. Many try and chose the Blackman over the wimp. So many are converted without raising one finger and , commercially, women follow the crowd so if this white wife brags to this other white wife and you have a club of white women looking for different and better sex and everything that goes along with spreading their legs for the Alpha male. I think many white girls want the bull and their huby to meet and either the huby submits or, hopefully many wives want, their hubies to put up a fight so they can watch their huby get his ass kicked for the prize to fuck the wife. Like you said . Love it and turned on by it , but, it's not their fault so it's ok to get excited and enjoy it and reward the bull for such a fine show of power and control.

As a young, white girl i can honestly say that bullying is one of my favourite kinks. Usually idc what race is the bulky or victim or if im the one being bullied. As long as the bully is cute, confident, cocky and strong I'll just like, awa idk my knees get weak just thinking about them... anyways, what i do dislike is that most bullies are just insecure dudes who even i could probably knock out in a fight. Hate it when theyre all talk, which is the case for most sadly.

Like many, I now appreciate my bullies now. They could sense the weakness in me.
Send him an anonymous email. For real. There are email accounts that require ZERO traceable information. No phone#, etc. People are easy to track down. Might cost $35 to get his email (Then you will have a month to look up anyone else you want to). Then you can tell your Bully/ Bullies how you touch yourself thinking about him. Im getting turned on typing this.

Send him an anonymous email. For real. There are email accounts that require ZERO traceable information. No phone#, etc. People are easy to track down. Might cost $35 to get his email (Then you will have a month to look up anyone else you want to). Then you can tell your Bully/ Bullies how you touch yourself thinking about him. Im getting turned on typing this.
I wish I could remember the name of the guy who spit on me after school all the time. That's the guy I owe the most to. Great advice though. Thanks.

Holy shit why did i never even consider this. It'd make his ego so much bigger yeah wtf thats perfect

Hi. Just watched and downloaded a Video on hypnotube about Bullies and sissies. Drove home how much the idea of a strong powerful Bully can turn me on. I know It can be a real problem for people. I'm not downplaying that. I was never really Bullied myself. But being a whiteboi, and this being the world we live in, Interracial bullying (Black / Muslim Bully) whiteboi victim, White Sluts as aroused onlookers, all that makes my whiteboi dick throb. It is just the way the world works. The Strong rule the weak. The weak white man / boi can learn to like being submissive, and take his ( (her?) rightfull place at the Dark Alpha's feet. Just wanted to share Thanks.
As a white male If I was beaten up by a black man for the woman's amusement I would console myself that at least she noticed me.

Should I ever get a job as a HS/college professor, I'll definitely encourage Black male students to bully whitebois and be as confident and cocky as they can! Especially if there are hot white women watching their display of inherent superiority. It would have to be subtle, but I'd support Black masters in any way I can.

Should I ever get a job as a HS/college professor, I'll definitely encourage Black male students to bully whitebois and be as confident and cocky as they can! Especially if there are hot white women watching their display of inherent superiority. It would have to be subtle, but I'd support Black masters in any way I can.

This is such an important experience for white bois...they need to be put iin their place early. And as you said,,,it shows white women the hierachy.

Back