• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

I Love Bullies!

Hi. Just watched and downloaded a Video on hypnotube about Bullies and sissies. Drove home how much the idea of a strong powerful Bully can turn me on. I know It can be a real problem for people. I'm not downplaying that. I was never really Bullied myself. But being a whiteboi, and this being the world we live in, Interracial bullying (Black / Muslim Bully) whiteboi victim, White Sluts as aroused onlookers, all that makes my whiteboi dick throb. It is just the way the world works. The Strong rule the weak. The weak white man / boi can learn to like being submissive, and take his ( (her?) rightfull place at the Dark Alpha's feet. Just wanted to share Thanks.

Hi. Just watched and downloaded a Video on hypnotube about Bullies and sissies. Drove home how much the idea of a strong powerful Bully can turn me on. I know It can be a real problem for people. I'm not downplaying that. I was never really Bullied myself. But being a whiteboi, and this being the world we live in, Interracial bullying (Black / Muslim Bully) whiteboi victim, White Sluts as aroused onlookers, all that makes my whiteboi dick throb. It is just the way the world works. The Strong rule the weak. The weak white man / boi can learn to like being submissive, and take his ( (her?) rightfull place at the Dark Alpha's feet. Just wanted to share Thanks.
Link to vid?

As a young gay kid, I was bullied in school. My bullies were mostly handsome, athletic Alphas, who had every right to dominate and abuse me. I wish I had appreciated them more at the time. Unfortunately, my school was mostly white, so none of my bullies were Black. Had they been, I might have submitted to their power and dominance more fully. Bullies should be revered and encouraged to be themselves, and keep weak losers in their proper place. All men are not created equal.

Before covid I use to play poker at a mixed club, more black than white but still mixed. I have seen more than once white couples come in or single women and the bars regular young black males go for the white pussy. Sometimes when a bulls goes after a flirty white girl there with a guy, huby or g/f problems can pop up. Whether planned or not some of these girls do get visually excited at their "guy" getting intimidated by a black bull. Some of these bulls are so smart working together to spot the weak ones and move on the opportunity to separate them in conversation, then with say a pool game to get the guy away and a dance for the woman so she can be worked on. I have seen this play out and if the girl doesn't put out then it is not too soon after if the bull was smooth. When the huby b/f starts trying to order the woman around many time this creates chaos where the white boy gets his ass kicked and the woman sees the black bull as her hero. The bull starts getting the pussy then shares her with his friends. I have seen these guys play this out to get white women to turn them into pass around sluts for black cock. So it is not too hard for a assertive bull to find white pussy at that bar.

Before covid I use to play poker at a mixed club, more black than white but still mixed. I have seen more than once white couples come in or single women and the bars regular young black males go for the white pussy. Sometimes when a bulls goes after a flirty white girl there with a guy, huby or g/f problems can pop up. Whether planned or not some of these girls do get visually excited at their "guy" getting intimidated by a black bull. Some of these bulls are so smart working together to spot the weak ones and move on the opportunity to separate them in conversation, then with say a pool game to get the guy away and a dance for the woman so she can be worked on. I have seen this play out and if the girl doesn't put out then it is not too soon after if the bull was smooth. When the huby b/f starts trying to order the woman around many time this creates chaos where the white boy gets his ass kicked and the woman sees the black bull as her hero. The bull starts getting the pussy then shares her with his friends. I have seen these guys play this out to get white women to turn them into pass around sluts for black cock. So it is not too hard for a assertive bull to find white pussy at that bar.
White women love seeing white men beaten down. Of course they say they deplore violence, but they love it and are turned on by it.

White women love seeing white men beaten down. Of course they say they deplore violence, but they love it and are turned on by it.
Well it does seem to show that the woman did migrate to the stronger Alpha that presented theirselves. I noticed that the white women that were successfully separated and blackened. These ones that had no problem in complying when their bull wanted to share them I noticed seemed to be the ones that defiantly ended up showing a real distain toward white guys and showed a lot of excitement to see a white guy get his ass kicked. These women can be a problem to white guys because they seem to always start shit between guys to get the white guys ass kicked.

Violence is most pure form of solving problems.

Just is the TRUTH.....the natural way........ALWAYS been through time and history. Predators RULE weakness......in today world.....Black men....MOST of us..........are Predators over weak whites....TAKING and CONQUERING is just the natural thing for us.....

Promise you this to all the whites......you WILL see more and more...aggression.....violence...aimed at YOU and we WILL TAKE OVER.

As a young gay kid, I was bullied in school. My bullies were mostly handsome, athletic Alphas, who had every right to dominate and abuse me. I wish I had appreciated them more at the time. Unfortunately, my school was mostly white, so none of my bullies were Black. Had they been, I might have submitted to their power and dominance more fully. Bullies should be revered and encouraged to be themselves, and keep weak losers in their proper place. All men are not created equal.
One of the best things about multiculturalism is that it brings bullies of all races together with increasingly weak whites. Literally in the same room I mean.

"Bullies should be revered and encouraged to be themselves". Such a great statement, and so true.

Back