• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

How small is small?

Exactly, you might think ur dicklet is "big" for a white male, but in reality compared to any black man yours will look like a baby dick.
Those are the facts, now the sooner you lock it up, the better you will feel. And hopefully it will shrink even more since it should never be used anyway.
I agree 100%. White penis can't complete with Black Cock and belongs locked up. The proof of Black Cock superiority is all over the internet. Black Cock will always put white penis to shame in a size comparison of both length and girth. And yes, prolonged chastity will shrink a white dicklet. I went from 3.8 in to barely 3.3 from prolonged chastity. White dick doesn't deserve pussy imo.

My stupid husband is barley 5 1/2 inches. He’s never been good in bed. He’s useless in bed, can’t get or stay hard. When he was younger he’d shoot off in 30 second.
Leaving me very unsatisfied.
I started cheating on him the very first year we got married.
That was over 20 years ago. He’s a really good guy in life, but horrid in bed.
Cheating has kept me happy. I just use him for money and stability.

Ok, after reading this, I have to chime in. Penis length does have an impact. But there is far more to it than guys realize. Girth matters, as well as how I am in my mental/emotional state. In the right frame of mind, my husband, whos is 7 inches, can rock my world and do so repeatedly. But then, so has a black man who was 5 inches. The biggest I have ever had was 10 inches, and frankly, he was just too much. He hurt!

Gentlemen, yes, there is such a thing as being too big. Too much length, too much girth or any combination thereof is just painful. It takes the pleasure away, immediately, and is a turn off for me. Also, please keep in mind that different positions can increase or decrease penetration. That matters, too!

That being said, the smallest guy to try and have sex with me was maybe 3-4 inches. He was a a young guy who continually fell out. It become so comical that I actually laughed. It was pity-sex to begin with, but it went from taking pity on him to humiliating him. I suppose I feel badly for how I behaved then, but back then, I was actually annoyed with him. His loud mouth and boasts, led me to let him "put his money where his mouth is".

When I would dance with man, and things were getting hotter, I made a point to try and gauge his cock size by feeling him as he was groping me. It wasn't to turn him on, but more to determine if anything is going to happen. If I couldn't find it, it was time to move on.

Now, with my own personal preferences, a black man can get me hotter than my husband ever has been able to. Or likely ever will. So a medium-sized cock will definitely do it for me. 8 inches is just about perfect!

My stupid husband is barley 5 1/2 inches. He’s never been good in bed. He’s useless in bed, can’t get or stay hard. When he was younger he’d shoot off in 30 second.
Leaving me very unsatisfied.
I started cheating on him the very first year we got married.
That was over 20 years ago. He’s a really good guy in life, but horrid in bed.
Cheating has kept me happy. I just use him for money and stability.
i'm glad to hear you've been getting what you really need to be satisfied instead of settling for piss poor sex with your small, limp dicked, premature ejaculating husband. I feel bad for the white wives that stay stuck in a bad sex relationship with their white husbands without getting what they really need to experience the sexual pleasure they so deserve.

Sounds like most white bois who are accepting their status are caging themselves while pushing their women to BBC!! After caging, they’re also probably navigating towards being feminized and then ultimately craving sucking and fucking BBC!!!
Yeah they are it’s seems as once it’s caged they want to join in on the fun some how and end up accepting that this is the only way they could please anyone. Most I let bitches do is watch but some bulls let their bitches lick or even start claiming their ass and pounding both white sluts and bois

Sounds like most white bois who are accepting their status are caging themselves while pushing their women to BBC!! After caging, they’re also probably navigating towards being feminized and then ultimately craving sucking and fucking BBC!!!
I was born this way, I was never much of a man to fuck a girl silly. My 1st try with a girl showed that and she explained why my black best friend was so hot to her. I been this was naturally

Genuinely one of the most pathetic threads you tiny cock losers are so fucking pathetic. Good thing white women vote to import us immigrants by the boat load to give them real orgasms they’ve dealt with tiny white cocks for too long ♠️♠️
Be careful what you hope for it was the white woman that made us white boys what we are today
YOUR TURN GOOD LUCK

My sissy cocklette is only 4 inches when stiff and a plump little 2 inch when soft, I do enjoy it beng used to tease and humiliate me, especially with a racial angle to it but I have also been able to bring some pleasure with it, though nowhere near as much when using bigger, thicker things for the same purpose.

Back