• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

How small is small?

Hi all,

I’d be interested to hear what people on the forum think defines ‘small’ in terms of cock size.

I’ve always been embarrassed at the size of my cock - 5.5” erect and slim girth - and have never really been able able to satisfy a woman through penetrative sex.

I quite like having a small cock now, particularly the feeling of inadequacy and humiliation that it brings to my cuck relationship and the embarrassment when seeing how small it is compared to most guys in the gym changing rooms. I even tend to keep fully shaved down there as it makes it look even smaller.

Do others of a similar cock size see themselves as small? What do others see as ‘small’?

Thanks.

Jeff

Hi all,

I’d be interested to hear what people on the forum think defines ‘small’ in terms of cock size.

I’ve always been embarrassed at the size of my cock - 5.5” erect and slim girth - and have never really been able able to satisfy a woman through penetrative sex.

I quite like having a small cock now, particularly the feeling of inadequacy and humiliation that it brings to my cuck relationship and the embarrassment when seeing how small it is compared to most guys in the gym changing rooms. I even tend to keep fully shaved down there as it makes it look even smaller.

Do others of a similar cock size see themselves as small? What do others see as ‘small’?

Thanks.

Jeff
Don't think of it in terms of "size". If you're white, your dick is small and inferior.
All Black Men have Big Cocks. All white males have small dicks. That's just how it is.

Don't think of it in terms of "size". If you're white, your dick is small and inferior.
All Black Men have Big Cocks. All white males have small dicks. That's just how it is.
Exactly, you might think ur dicklet is "big" for a white male, but in reality compared to any black man yours will look like a baby dick.
Those are the facts, now the sooner you lock it up, the better you will feel. And hopefully it will shrink even more since it should never be used anyway.

It sucks to have a small cock there is no doubt about it, can you imagine the disappointment new girlfriends feel? The big reveal reveals… a pale, immature mushroom, no wait that’s his cock, it’s like a neutered dog, small dog, is that even his cock? I enjoy having my tiny cock slapped and being made fun of though.

You are way off on that one. Not all blacks are big, and not all whites are small. I have written many stories on here and I usually have the black man b being large, but in real life, nudist camps, nude beaches, orgies, the largest half dozen or so dicks I have seen were white.

I consider any dick that's under 6" to be small. 6" is the minimum amount to even be considered a real dick. My main bull (pic below) is about 9" easily and he's girthy, I can barely wrap my hand around him. Take notice white boys, this is a real dick. There's no competition.

View attachment 275903
Preach queen! Mine is probably 3 times smaller than his...I know my place.

Back