• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

How small is small?

Ok, after reading this, I have to chime in. Penis length does have an impact. But there is far more to it than guys realize. Girth matters, as well as how I am in my mental/emotional state. In the right frame of mind, my husband, whos is 7 inches, can rock my world and do so repeatedly. But then, so has a black man who was 5 inches. The biggest I have ever had was 10 inches, and frankly, he was just too much. He hurt!

Gentlemen, yes, there is such a thing as being too big. Too much length, too much girth or any combination thereof is just painful. It takes the pleasure away, immediately, and is a turn off for me. Also, please keep in mind that different positions can increase or decrease penetration. That matters, too!

That being said, the smallest guy to try and have sex with me was maybe 3-4 inches. He was a a young guy who continually fell out. It become so comical that I actually laughed. It was pity-sex to begin with, but it went from taking pity on him to humiliating him. I suppose I feel badly for how I behaved then, but back then, I was actually annoyed with him. His loud mouth and boasts, led me to let him "put his money where his mouth is".

When I would dance with man, and things were getting hotter, I made a point to try and gauge his cock size by feeling him as he was groping me. It wasn't to turn him on, but more to determine if anything is going to happen. If I couldn't find it, it was time to move on.

Now, with my own personal preferences, a black man can get me hotter than my husband ever has been able to. Or likely ever will. So a medium-sized cock will definitely do it for me. 8 inches is just about perfect!
Whitebois seething that you described 8 inches as "medium." They don't realize that their "statistics" are skewed by black men. The whiteboi average is around 4.5 inches.

Whitebois seething that you described 8 inches as "medium." They don't realize that their "statistics" are skewed by black men. The whiteboi average is around 4.5 inches.
Ok, try reading my post again. Slowly. Like you were a five year-old. If you still can't figure out what I said, I will explain it for you. And no, 8 inches is definitely not medium.

Back