• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Does BNWO make you bisexual?

you’ve been fantasizing about this for years, but no real experience. Understandable, because that could be a life altering decision unless you’re fully prepared on all levels. But you yearn to be of service, I’d assume.

Etichette come "etero", "gay" o "bi" non fanno per noi bianchi. Noi esistiamo per essere di servizio, qualunque cosa i nostri Superiori desiderino.
Sono abbastanza d'accordo, ma preferirei affermare (secondo me più precisamente) che i bianchi non si attribuiscono etichette sessuali, ma piuttosto i padroni neri attribuiscono loro etichette sessuali, secondo il loro gusto e piacere: ad esempio, potrebbero decidere di femminilizzare un maschio bianco adolescente e non femminilizzarne un altro.

Sono abbastanza d'accordo, ma preferirei affermare (secondo me più precisamente) che i bianchi non si attribuiscono etichette sessuali, ma piuttosto i padroni neri attribuiscono loro etichette sessuali, secondo il loro gusto e piacere: ad esempio, potrebbero decidere di femminilizzare un maschio bianco adolescente e non femminilizzarne un altro.

Translation: I quite agree, but I would prefer to say (in my opinion more precisely) that white people do not attach sexual labels to themselves, but rather black masters give them sexual labels, according to their taste and pleasure: for example, they might decide to feminize one adolescent white male and not feminize another.

Reply: Since this is all new to me, I’m beginning to understand the lifestyle BNWO is creating.

I’d agree that as white boys transitions from their old life to a new life as a slave, many identifiers no longer apply.

As you suggested, self identification is no longer necessary, and since serving black masters will equate to essentially becoming a “free use” slave with no control on how their bodies are utilized, labels like straight, gay, bi, are irrelevant.

I don’t think being feminized or not being feminized has any bearing on labels like straight, gay, bi. The entire concept is no longer relevant to slaves.

Would you label a blow up doll as straight, gay, bi? Of course not. Because a doll is an object.

Similarly as white boy slaves, we essentially are objects and tools for BNWO, to be used, abused, humiliated, or manipulated.

I believe a strong argument can nullify the concept of Gay, because the white boy slave is accepting the choices being made for him by the black master who owns him.

If master says, “eat pussy” that’s not a choice made by the slave.

If master says, “My black goddess is going to peg you all night” that’s not a choice made by the slave.

If master says, “suck my cock, eat my cum, and turn around while I fuck your ass” that’s not a choice made by the slave.

That’s the argument.

The effect on white bois is obvious. But I noticed there a lot of white girls into this who are bisexual or at the very least open to being shared by their bull.
I strongly feel that it's really not accurate to say BBC is making white sissies gay, or even bi, for a few simple reasons:
  • Becoming a mouth whore for the BNWO is more about showing my proper RESPECT to my Black Superiors
  • As a sissy, i don't get a choice if i'm "gay", "straight", or "bi" since that choice gets made for me by my Black Superiors.

I strongly feel that it's really not accurate to say BBC is making white sissies gay, or even bi, for a few simple reasons:
  • Becoming a mouth whore for the BNWO is more about showing my proper RESPECT to my Black Superiors
  • As a sissy, i don't get a choice if i'm "gay", "straight", or "bi" since that choice gets made for me by my Black Superiors.

Yes. I agree with your perspective.

Translation: I quite agree, but I would prefer to say (in my opinion more precisely) that white people do not attach sexual labels to themselves, but rather black masters give them sexual labels, according to their taste and pleasure: for example, they might decide to feminize one adolescent white male and not feminize another.

Reply: Since this is all new to me, I’m beginning to understand the lifestyle BNWO is creating.

I’d agree that as white boys transitions from their old life to a new life as a slave, many identifiers no longer apply.

As you suggested, self identification is no longer necessary, and since serving black masters will equate to essentially becoming a “free use” slave with no control on how their bodies are utilized, labels like straight, gay, bi, are irrelevant.

I don’t think being feminized or not being feminized has any bearing on labels like straight, gay, bi. The entire concept is no longer relevant to slaves.

Would you label a blow up doll as straight, gay, bi? Of course not. Because a doll is an object.

Similarly as white boy slaves, we essentially are objects and tools for BNWO, to be used, abused, humiliated, or manipulated.
So true !
Thank you for that :)

I’m curious what the expectations are from our superior black owners, as it relates to the “Feelings” and “Preferences” of their whiteboi slaves.

I don’t want to presume to know what the expectation they have, to what we should or should not be feeling. But, if our purpose is to serve in all ways (physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially) than wouldn’t it stand to reason that the whiteboi’s feelings are irrelevant??

I’m curious what the expectations are from our superior black owners, as it relates to the “Feelings” and “Preferences” of their whiteboi slaves.

I don’t want to presume to know what the expectation they have, to what we should or should not be feeling. But, if our purpose is to serve in all ways (physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially) than wouldn’t it stand to reason that the whiteboi’s feelings are irrelevant??
1711733356561.png

Back