• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Does BNWO make you bisexual?

I'm straight but eating a Black Queen's ass and pussy for my Bull is fucking incredible and I don't think it makes me bi or les to service her, since tbh I feel lucky and grateful that she allows me to experience Black cock. So at least in my opinion, it doesn't. When I service a Black woman, I'm just recognizing that my place in Black society is to be their thankful sex toy and that her pussy will always be better
I definitely agree and that's exactly what I've been advocating for years.
I seek submission to blacks and I think it is easier to achieve it towards black males or black couples.

I'm straight but eating a Black Queen's ass and pussy for my Bull is fucking incredible and I don't think it makes me bi or les to service her, since tbh I feel lucky and grateful that she allows me to experience Black cock. So at least in my opinion, it doesn't. When I service a Black woman, I'm just recognizing that my place in Black society is to be their thankful sex toy and that her pussy will always be better
True and well put.

Agreed, it IS our place to serve, my Dom likes women and has many girls wanting his black cock, he also enjoys the feminisation of white bois, my precious girlfriend entered in to a relationship with her bull, he took my place in the bedroom and over time one of her bulls friend collared me. My feminisation is the visible symbol of my surrender, my Dom told me, “ its not about you looking like a woman, your feminine dress is showing your defeat, knicker lines and bras show you are no longer to be considered male or masculine”, we are there to please.

1st thing they already know lot of whites have white guilt, and there is lot of media online to make white men feel the guilt and also brainwashing propaganda, most of them are bigger in size and stronger and know how to fight so all they have to do is make white males get on there knees and suck them off, whites mentally are already down and they kn they can fuck a white boy in crowded place with other whites just watching and not doing anything to stop the white male from getting bred, if its a strong muscular big dick straight white male who knows how to fight they simply play the numbers game and ambush the white male to gangbang him, once a white boy is broken into forcefully and seeded and it’s all over
If they think they can’t beat you 2-3 of them will come at you, and while you’re fighting one of them, his friends will beat you and either strip you naked as your fighting or strip you naked when you surrender, things that have happened to me have been over time but for a group of lads who realised I was the guy from the gym, i was publicly challenged and felt safe with white people on the park, i was beaten in front of white people who did nothing as they saw me pinned down as they pulled my trainers and running tights off, no one helped and they just fucked me as their friends filmed me for fun i ended up erect and cumming, when I told my Dom he just said I need to accept it, I’d stopped running at the park for a while buy I ran in to these boys again, only this time i knew better and took my clothes off, knickers bra everything and accepted it so they didnt beat me, it was my toll for passing through the park dressed like a bitch in my run wear
And it’s true once they have cum in you, you’ll never be the same, we need to accept our position now

If they think they can’t beat you 2-3 of them will come at you, and while you’re fighting one of them, his friends will beat you and either strip you naked as your fighting or strip you naked when you surrender, things that have happened to me have been over time but for a group of lads who realised I was the guy from the gym, i was publicly challenged and felt safe with white people on the park, i was beaten in front of white people who did nothing as they saw me pinned down as they pulled my trainers and running tights off, no one helped and they just fucked me as their friends filmed me for fun i ended up erect and cumming, when I told my Dom he just said I need to accept it, I’d stopped running at the park for a while buy I ran in to these boys again, only this time i knew better and took my clothes off, knickers bra everything and accepted it so they didnt beat me, it was my toll for passing through the park dressed like a bitch in my run wear
And it’s true once they have cum in you, you’ll never be the same, we need to accept our position now
What matters is to submit to blacks and it is true that once you go black never go back, I sucked a black cock out of curiosity then could not stop and once I had black cock cum inside then I became complete slut for black cock and it is amazing.

I think there is an inevitability in the concept of BNWO making a 'whiteboi' bisexual. Especially if the whiteboi is supportive of it.
The question, however, is to understand whether dominant black males also like this: it doesn't seem to me, at least for now.

I already had bi tendencies before knowing the BNWO. But seeing the superiority of Black men completely allowed me to accept them. I realized that I couldn't be a real Male compared to them.
But even without his tendencies, I would have still succumbed to their cock. It is the duty and destiny of every white “boy” to empty Black balls, we are all condemned to it.

Your story confirm what I think a long time ago : violence is the better way to educate beta. We inferiors people only understand force and coercition.

My cuckold husband loves to film it when black young men take his conservative wife....he became more and more addicted and now loves to wear slutty clothes and serves along with me as submissive Trannyslut. We love to suck BBC together and get fucked side by side by young hung black alpha studs

1000061611.jpg

1000061615.jpg

My cuckold husband loves to film it when black young men take his conservative wife....he became more and more addicted and now loves to wear slutty clothes and serves along with me as submissive Trannyslut. We love to suck BBC together and get fucked side by side by young hung black alpha studs

View attachment 376965

View attachment 376973
It’s quite natural I think, a natural progression at least, my Dom likes fucking me because he says each time he has me, it feels like he’s defeating me, he reminds me of how I dressed masculine and “look at you now wearing lingerie taking it like a woman”

I already had bi tendencies before knowing the BNWO. But seeing the superiority of Black men completely allowed me to accept them. I realized that I couldn't be a real Male compared to them.
But even without his tendencies, I would have still succumbed to their cock. It is the duty and destiny of every white “boy” to empty Black balls, we are all condemned to it.

Your story confirm what I think a long time ago : violence is the better way to educate beta. We inferiors people only understand force and coercition.
A lot of whats happened to me has happened over time, admittedly I paid no mind originally when it all began in a female led relationship with her bull, but younger guys are especially aggressive when they want, in groups and with a few slaps and punches it’s never long before you’re begging them to stop, then naturally to the victor goes the spoils and they know they can strip you so off come your clothes and soon after your sucking them off just for your clothes back, I admit having spread my legs and been female to a real man really tamed me

A lot of whats happened to me has happened over time, admittedly I paid no mind originally when it all began in a female led relationship with her bull, but younger guys are especially aggressive when they want, in groups and with a few slaps and punches it’s never long before you’re begging them to stop, then naturally to the victor goes the spoils and they know they can strip you so off come your clothes and soon after your sucking them off just for your clothes back, I admit having spread my legs and been female to a real man really tamed me
I don't think emptying a black male's balls is a sentence, but rather a pleasant privilege. The tendency to resist and accept being fucked in the ass just to get your clothes back seems very stupid and unmotivated to me: you should thank with a broad smile that those black boys take care of you.

I don't think emptying a black male's balls is a sentence, but rather a pleasant privilege. The tendency to resist and accept being fucked in the ass just to get your clothes back seems very stupid and unmotivated to me: you should thank with a broad smile that those black boys take care of you.
It is a privilege, I have had to learn just the same as others will, my Dom says I have a very feminine body and it should be seen, my feminine clothes are a symbol of my surrender, I was more humiliated than anything else being stripped publicly while everyone just walked away, it taught me a lesson though, we have no rights and it is easier to just please them, i should be grateful they enjoyed having my body as they pleased

It is a privilege, I have had to learn just the same as others will, my Dom says I have a very feminine body and it should be seen, my feminine clothes are a symbol of my surrender, I was more humiliated than anything else being stripped publicly while everyone just walked away, it taught me a lesson though, we have no rights and it is easier to just please them, i should be grateful they enjoyed having my body as they pleased
On the contrary, I am not feminine at all, neither in body (I am hairy, mustachioed and bearded) nor in attitude: therefore a dominant black male who wanted to possess me would do so solely as an act of pure domination over a white male, for his exclusive pleasure. .

Back