• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

CURRENT RIOTS

I sincerely believe they can, by virtue of their aggressiveness and cunning. Africans come from fierce warriors and are willing to do whatever is necessary to win. Sure the Chinese have advanced weaponry, but much like the US in Vietnam, they would eventually be taken out through guerrilla warfare and would be bogged down in Africa for decades.
Ethiopia winning a war against China in an area not suitable for guerrilla warfare, without international support (while Vietnam had the support of 2 powers, the Soviet Union and China)? What a joke.

China is doing the same mistake that Europe did, they rely on foreign labour and have to do colonialism the European way, by having basically slaves in Africa. Sooner or later, Chinese presence there will be too big and there will be a black backlash and probably some chinese progressive support. And they will free themselves of the chinese the same way they did of europeans.
China is not making the same mistake as Europe. Why? Simple, China is not militarily occupying any zone. They only send some soldiers and money to ensure the obedience of corrupt African governments.
China does not oppress Africans, Africans themselves oppress each other, for the pleasure of China.

Subsaharan Africa is projected to have 4 or 5 billion people by 2100 and probably continue to grow rapidly even after that year, China will by then have at least less than 1 billion and probably a lot less. Blacks dont need to win a war. They will win either way. They will just colonise other lands and replace them with Blacks, its simple demography... and Chinese are going to be the ones who eventually invite them over lol
You should review your data because in 2100 Asia it will still have the largest population. Yes Western boys, India is in Asia.
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-ta...early-stop-growing-by-the-end-of-the-century/ Chart 7

The warrior blood in their veins forged by the African continent will still run through them when they depart to far flung corners of the world to fight wars of conquest
The "warrior blood" is useless if your warriors are only born to live malnourished and starve.
https://www.statista.com/statistics...in-the-world-according-to-world-hunger-index/

And another thing, 50% of the current population is Asian. Almost 50% of the world economy is Asian.
As our countries grow and develop you debate whether you feel like women, men or frogs.
Geopolitically the West is a pity: Russia occupied Crimea and Nato only devoted itself to crying. China crushed Hong Kong and expands through the China Sea at will. Shit even has re-education camps for Muslims (those beautiful camps that some like so much here) and the West just bows its head. North Korea laughs in the face of the Americans. Japan rearms despite that unjust constitution that the Americans imposed on us and we are already beginning to think about a reform that allows us to have our own army again.
The future is Asian, guys and if you don't like it then bad luck there's no point fighting against progress ;)

And another thing, 50% of the current population is Asian. Almost 50% of the world economy is Asian.
As our countries grow and develop you debate whether you feel like women, men or frogs.
Geopolitically the West is a pity: Russia occupied Crimea and Nato only devoted itself to crying. China crushed Hong Kong and expands through the China Sea at will. Shit even has re-education camps for Muslims (those beautiful camps that some like so much here) and the West just bows its head. North Korea laughs in the face of the Americans. Japan rearms despite that unjust constitution that the Americans imposed on us and we are already beginning to think about a reform that allows us to have our own army again.
The future is Asian, guys and if you don't like it then bad luck there's no point fighting against progress ;)

Damn girl u take it seriously dont u?

Does it really matter if blacks win the war? Even if they loose. They will still replace Asians as well.
China is doing the same mistake that Europe did, they rely on foreign labour and have to do colonialism the European way, by having basically slaves in Africa. Sooner or later, Chinese presence there will be too big and there will be a black backlash and probably some chinese progressive support. And they will free themselves of the chinese the same way they did of europeans. Now, lets forget for a moment the fact that this will force a whole lot of africans to emmigrate to lets say Europe and fasten the demise of the white race. This will leave China in the same position Europe was left after decolonization, dependent on Black labour, it is no surprise that immigration to Europe only started right after decolonization happened to replace colonies with immigrant labour. China already has a fertility rate right now of 1.7, basically the same as Europe or even worse, meaning their population will soon start to decline and they will be forced to admit Blacks into China. Subsaharan Africa is projected to have 4 or 5 billion people by 2100 and probably continue to grow rapidly even after that year, China will by then have at least less than 1 billion and probably a lot less. Blacks dont need to win a war. They will win either way. They will just colonise other lands and replace them with Blacks, its simple demography... and Chinese are going to be the ones who eventually invite them over lol

Africa is less developed because it had a harsher environment than other parts of the world so it produced a superior population but made it harder for them to developed technologically because of the same land that made them so strong. Other parts of the world had easier climates so developed first and kept Blacks from taking over by oppressing them and using their labour. In a twist of fate, this oppression has now opened up the world for them, a world which they will now overtake and evolve other parts of the world with theyr superior seed. The warrior blood in their veins forged by the African continent will still run through them when they depart to far flung corners of the world to fight wars of conquest. This will end racism once and for all, as eventually all other races will be breed out of existence.

This is my 2 cents, i dunno, i may be wrong.
I sincerely the well thought out response, it is much appreciated. A lot to think about and deserving of a response. I do agree with you have said, but I would submit that because of western nations ****** these African countries of their land, wealth and culture, is one of the reasons many African countries are struggling. Mugabe in Zimbabwe had the right idea, but it was poorly implemented. I will respond in kind...again thanks

Much of what you have written is accurate; there is no denying it. However, most Africans are young, where as many Asian countries, but not all, have older populations.

Unfortunately the future isn't as "Asian" as it is Chinese and that doesn't really benefit the rest of Asia, much less Africa or the world because in the end their just going to turn everywhere else into a sinofied hell. Tbh a Japanese resurgence would be 1000x better for humanity.

Of course, China cares about China, like any country. I personally do not like the Chinese political system, but it has undoubtedly performed better than our democracy.
And the Japanese resurgence is a long way off, China is far ahead of us and our government works at a snail's pace.

Much of what you have written is accurate; there is no denying it. However, most Africans are young, where as many Asian countries, but not all, have older populations.
That is undoubtedly a problem that we must solve.

There is much dreaming, demographic determinism, and speculation on show here! Maybe some of it will come true...one day. After we’re dead. But the riots are here now. Therefore I’ll limit myself to commenting on that.

Does it really matter if blacks win the war? Even if they loose. They will still replace Asians as well.
China is doing the same mistake that Europe did, they rely on foreign labour and have to do colonialism the European way, by having basically slaves in Africa. Sooner or later, Chinese presence there will be too big and there will be a black backlash and probably some chinese progressive support. And they will free themselves of the chinese the same way they did of europeans. Now, lets forget for a moment the fact that this will force a whole lot of africans to emmigrate to lets say Europe and fasten the demise of the white race. This will leave China in the same position Europe was left after decolonisation....[snip]

This is my 2 cents, i dunno, i may be wrong.

Yeah. You’re wrong. Let’s start at the beginning. “Win the war?” What war? Where? What victory? Let’s talk about the US now.

Black folk don’t support BLM, according to surveys and black friends. BLM is a white folks Marxist power grab. Antifa are the Red Left’s (as they’re dubbed in the UK) brown shorts (ie, Nazi thugs); BLM is their media sanitised friendly front (and this more insidious and dangerous because manipulative and deceptive). But they say it on their web sites and their literature.

They want to defund the police, which results in more and deadlier crime (already seen in many cities from LA To NY, Houston and Atlanta, Chicago, Seattle and Portland). BLM wants to defund police, which means street thugs rule over decent folk. BLM wants to destroy rule of law, killing small neighbourhood business (it’s their “livelihood” after all - and if they can’t do services, who will?). BLM wants to abolish the ******.

Pure Marxist utopian shit. Tried and failed throughout history (See 3 hour PBS documentary “Heaven On Earth” online, YouTube, pbs pages still up). Quite depressing load of failure. People are getting out if they can. Those who can’t will be targets, crime victims. (See Venezuela, drifting from poverty and depletion into mass famine as we play).

Nothing good comes of this. And look at Minneapolis where I grew up, I have friends and ****** (and I lived one mile from where George Floyd was likely mudered). $400 billion in losses, 1500 buildings, homes and businesses, destroyed by arson. All for evil power to bring about...Utopia (ie, “nowhere” in Latin). Where’s the “win” in that?

There is much dreaming, demographic determinism, and speculation on show here! Maybe some of it will come true...one day. After we’re dead. But the riots are here now. Therefore I’ll limit myself to commenting on that.

Yeah. You’re wrong. Let’s start at the beginning. “Win the war?” What war? Where? What victory? Let’s talk about the US now.

Black folk don’t support BLM, according to surveys and black friends. BLM is a white folks Marxist power grab. Antifa are the Red Left’s (as they’re dubbed in the UK) brown shorts (ie, Nazi thugs); BLM is their media sanitised friendly front (and this more insidious and dangerous because manipulative and deceptive). But they say it on their web sites and their literature.

They want to defund the police, which results in more and deadlier crime (already seen in many cities from LA To NY, Houston and Atlanta, Chicago, Seattle and Portland). BLM wants to defund police, which means street thugs rule over decent folk. BLM wants to destroy rule of law, killing small neighbourhood business (it’s their “livelihood” after all - and if they can’t do services, who will?). BLM wants to abolish the ******.

Pure Marxist utopian shit. Tried and failed throughout history (See 3 hour PBS documentary “Heaven On Earth” online, YouTube, pbs pages still up). Quite depressing load of failure. People are getting out if they can. Those who can’t will be targets, crime victims. (See Venezuela, drifting from poverty and depletion into mass famine as we play).

Nothing good comes of this. And look at Minneapolis where I grew up, I have friends and ****** (and I lived one mile from where George Floyd was likely mudered). $400 billion in losses, 1500 buildings, homes and businesses, destroyed by arson. All for evil power to bring about...Utopia (ie, “nowhere” in Latin). Where’s the “win” in that?

You are 100% correct. BLM don't care one bit about black lives. And all the idiots that follow this group are being ONCE AGAIN duped.

BLM is a FUNDING ARM of the DNC. That's it. Nothing more nothing less.

Sorry for the lateness of my response. You're right about what you have written. I have lived in South East Asia for many years. The southern Asian, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand and so forth, can be cruel, but for the most part are not nearly aggressive, as Koreans, Japanese and Chinese. With Chinese moving into Africa, I think the day will come when the Chinese experience what is happening here in America, where the Blacks realize they are being used, and retaliate. Yes, the Chinese are wealthy, more advanced, etc., but none of that matters, as we witnessed with the US being beaten back by Vietnam. Now, I admit I do admire Northern Asians, and will deny that they are demonstrating the degree of superiority over white countries. So yes, Asia may be the immediate future, but Africa is young and hungry. They have expanded into Europe and nearly taken it over, and all without Armies or wealth. Think about that.....

Antifa are the Red Left’s
The western and Taiwanese left is the most disgusting thing on the face of the earth.
They have expanded into Europe and nearly taken it over, and all without Armies or wealth
What do you mean by conquering? Is there any important European country with a black president? Is there a black majority in the parliament of some important country? Fucking feminists who think they make the world a better place by spreading their legs is not conquering. And if someone is conquering Europe, it is China through investments and loans. If you live in Eastern Europe you are probably already working for China.

The western and Taiwanese left is the most disgusting thing on the face of the earth.

What do you mean by conquering? Is there any important European country with a black president? Is there a black majority in the parliament of some important country? Fucking feminists who think they make the world a better place by spreading their legs is not conquering. And if someone is conquering Europe, it is China through investments and loans. If you live in Eastern Europe you are probably already working for China.

Oh there is no Black European leader......yet! Still, the day will come. I do admire your dedication to the belief in Asian superiority. I believe you're Japanese, yet still admire China and North Korea. I find that amazing. At any rate, I do not entirely disagree with you on all things, but I would not discount the Black race.

Reactions: Sol
Oh there is no Black European leader......yet! Still, the day will come. I do admire your dedication to the belief in Asian superiority. I believe you're Japanese, yet still admire China and North Korea. I find that amazing. At any rate, I do not entirely disagree with you on all things, but I would not discount the Black race.
Amen to that

Just joined this site as our other membership on a popular interracial site was getting too political due to the racial and political climate at present, seems even here people are also posting controversial threads.
Is this not a site to promote different races coming together? cant we leave politics at the door? surely people are preaching to the converted?
I just want black cock and hard bodies!!!!!!

Just joined this site as our other membership on a popular interracial site was getting too political due to the racial and political climate at present, seems even here people are also posting controversial threads.
Is this not a site to promote different races coming together? cant we leave politics at the door? surely people are preaching to the converted?

This is the only thread with "political" themes here and we are exchanging ideas with D Hevel without any problem.
But yes, it is certainly better to leave it at the door because if you do not think like most here you are a fucking nazi.

You're right it has become political. However, I also believe the riots, which was the topic, has brought the different races together as you written about. That was one of the major points I was making. The diversity of the people involved and the support of whites for the Blacks. Still, this will be my last reply on this topic, so that the political aspects are put to rest.

Reactions: Sol
I know we are in DARKWANDERER. AND WE’re here because we want to, love the topic, have had experience ( sexual ) with blacks, alone and with X wife and hate to see political shit evade everything. But I have to disagree with Hevel and that this has widen the riff between, not only race or cultures. People who never had an opinion, now do and it ain’t nice. Most think the whole think has been highjacked , just as the occupiers movement was. Once things get violent, no matter what, you loose support of millions. I’m against making everything political, but I didn’t start this subject here. My opinion of blacks are solely based on what I did for 17 years of a 30 years marriage. And that was to swing , MFM MMMF. That’s my positive thoughts, now slowed down without a partner. But that was our and will be mine alone decision and have no regrets and will not have any future regrets. I hope, we can put a barrier up and keep politics out of here.

I enjoy encounters with blacks, PERIOD.

Hi Mike, i would love to read your reply but im sorry most of it was incoherent ramble, any chance you can spell check and reform some of your sentences so we can understand? kiss

Hi Mike, i would love to read your reply but im sorry most of it was incoherent ramble, any chance you can spell check and reform some of your sentences so we can understand? kiss

Hi, the spell check program here replaces correct spellings with what it thinks it should Be at times. Have no patience for such things. I think most folks get the drift, politics has to taint everything. I’m just enjoying the site.

Most black crime victims are the victims of black criminals, not white ones or white police. Drive though black communities and all the houses and most of the buildings have bars on the windows? Who are they afraid of? Not white people that's for sure. Not the police either. They're afraid of other blacks.

Blacks today want to defund the police. In the 1960's the Civil Rights Movement wanted to defund the space program and protested against the Apollo space program. Does anyone think defunding the space program was a good idea? No satellite communication. No GPS. No internet. No instant global communications. All these miracles depend on the space program.

Civilization, especially modern, industrial civilization, is easy to burn down but no so easy to build. The current riots are funded by global corporations and Jewish billionaires. Blacks have got to stop being cannon fodder for other races and other interests.

Brown v. Bd. Ed (1954) was based on the premise that blacks could not be properly educated alone, without the presence of captive white children. According to Brown, white children constituted an "educational opportunity" for minorities. When whites are extinct, where will you get the white children to integrate public schools? Was Brown wrong? There are lots of contradictions here. When the MLK's widow, the late Coretta Scott King, was the victim of burglaries some years before her death, she fled the black community and moved to an upscale white neighborhood in Atlanta with the financial assistance of Opra Winfrey. Winfrey is a black woman billionaire enriched by white women who watched her show and patronized her sponsors. OJ Simpson moved to the white community in Brentwood and took his white blonde wife with him. (The one he murdered). Mrs. MLK, OJ Simpson knew the bitter truths. So do the Obamas who bought a $15 million dollar beach front mansion in Martha's Vinyard, which is 97% white. Blacks are safer among white people and largely prefer white people to other blacks. That's the truth. No amount of rioting will change that.

Is anyone who thinks rioting is a good thing, are you willing to go riot in Martha's Vinyard?

It's all fine and well to run wild and burn down cities, but do we really want to end up with the same kind of society that exists in Mogadishu, Somalia or Haiti? When was the last time you heard of an American black going to Haiti for a "better life?" These are unpleasant truths, but they must be addressed.

I cannot believe a discussion has not been started about the current protests and riots. I for one, love seeing these Black Masters and Black Mistresses, as they wreak havoc on white Amerikka. Plus, seeing all the support from whites, shows me that Black Superiority is real. Look how those whites, especially the women following the Blacks and support them. I wonder how many Black breedings took place over the last week few. Now with the war against police, Blacks will be able to really take control. I love it
I agree 100%, whites taking the side of Superior BLACKS has been on the rise since the 60s. Much like white females outbreeding. Its amazing! #aibucapitulatism

Back