• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

CURRENT RIOTS

So you are strictly defining rioting as a large group of people committing violence against property. In that case, no the police aren't doing much of that. Most violence against property that the police are behind is slashing tires and destroying cameras. And they're wrecking less stuff than the rioters are (but probably more than the protesters are).

But then, what do you call a group of people commuting violence against other people? Because thats where the police are directing their force against. Not buildings, not stuff. Human beings. So, no thats not rioting. Its worse.

So in your world ALL police are wrong and bad? Yep, there are bad ones that should be dealt with but to lump them all into that lot is wrong too.

Burning down destroying businesses is pure ignorance and does NOTHING to fixing the problems a few police officers are responsible.

Being passed out ***** in a Wendy’s drive thru, failing a sobriety test, resisting arrest (DWI is illegal in every state) taking an officer’s taser, running, then trying to shoot an officer with that taser is also illegal and will get you shot! That guy was wrong, pure plain and simple.

I dont have an issue of pointing out blame but to just say it’s all the police fault is not right either.

I directed my first response to the wrong person, so let me put this toward you this time.

"Also, it's the police doing most of the rioting.."

What are you smoking? Are you suggesting that it's the police that are STEALING, BURNING, DESTROYING? Apparently you haven't turned on a TV or watched ANYTHING on SM in the last month. Get informed before posting lies, please.

have you turned one on? watched the literally dozens of vids of cops attacking peaceful protestors without provocation? there's been comparatively little property damage compared to the massive amounts of over-aggressive policing of protestors, including your racist fucktard of a president having a bunch of peaceful protestors gassed so he could get his picture taken. turn off the fox channel and get your head out of your ass. read a book. learn some historical context. and keep my name out of your mouth.

have you turned one on? watched the literally dozens of vids of cops attacking peaceful protestors without provocation?

Obviously we have VERY different interpretations "peaceful protestors."

there's been comparatively little property damage compared to the massive amounts of over-aggressive policing of protestors, including your racist fucktard of a president having a bunch of peaceful protestors gassed so he could get his picture taken.

Oh, you mean the peaceful protestors that burned a church?

turn off the fox channel and get your head out of your ass.

Don't watch fox.

read a book. learn some historical context.

You see, that right there is the problem, you wouldn't know history if it bit you in the ass. So don't be telling me or anyone about reading or history, you're 30 years behind.

So you are strictly defining rioting as a large group of people committing violence against property. In that case, no the police aren't doing much of that. Most violence against property that the police are behind is slashing tires and destroying cameras. And they're wrecking less stuff than the rioters are (but probably more than the protesters are).

But then, what do you call a group of people commuting violence against other people? Because thats where the police are directing their force against. Not buildings, not stuff. Human beings. So, no thats not rioting. Its worse.

American police being violent towards American citizens: Bad.
American army destroying countries: no problem.

American police being violent towards American citizens: Bad.
American army destroying countries: no problem.

No doubt the CIA has been playing their war games all over the world since the CIA began. All in the name of American interests. Bullshit. All in the name of control and money.

This event has richocheted and spread throughout the world. There has been several BLM protests, marches and riots in Australia in sympathy to what has happened and what is going on in the USA.

But the USA's problems are bigger than that, and even bigger than Drumpf.

USA still rabbits on about a dichotomy of 'races', when only such exist in their laws, their history, their politics.

Yes, there are of course skin tones, but to DIVIDE people into two, blacks and whites, is just that a division. When neither exist.

No person is ever so dark that his skin is as dark as his eyebrows (given adequate lighting), and no person is ever so white as this virtual white paper. Milk technically is not white. It is creamy. Anyway, the vast majority of the worlds population has skin tones in a steady continuum between black and white, but none either at the poles, and far far more in between than near the poles. Hence, to distinguish people by dividing them into two is just plain stupid.

But that is the law, that is the history, that is the politics, and that is what is a serious big issue in the states.

In reality, or rather in science, biological taxonomy for example, there is no race. Repeat, there is no race in the science of biology.

When our closest 'relatives' the apes have ~ 94% of our DNA, skin tone doesn't even make a %-age. The taxonomy goes from Life to Domain all the way thru to Genus and Species. The closest that race would be involved in would be species, but we're all of the same species. And amongst humans there is no sub-species. Denisovians and Neanderthals have not been around for at least ~ 30,000 years. And the idea's or impliocations of race is not about those sub-species.

So yes, there is skin tone difference, but not black and white. In fact many millions of tones between very dark browns to the very pales. And yes there is cultural differences, historical differences, and historical wrongs, and all of those other things, but they have nothing to do with being black and white.

Personally I think the USA is a little bit fucked in the head, as it has most of this rubbish legislated. Eg in it's official public service forms they ask what race are you.

On a side note: The policing in the USA is also an order of shit. You have all sorts of police, and I don't know how true it is but the police involved in this case were also some sort of security or bouncers in their other jobs? I mean, what the fuck!?

Your IQ tests are a joke (mismeasure of man), and yet you also demanded that various police force members cannot score higher than 120?

This is the last place I expected to find people with actual common sense and brains.

Rioting is bad and rioters should be arrested. That dumb bitch @sophie_m is just another racist white liberal chick who is either a closet white supremacist or just a snowflake who thinks her entire race is guilty because of what her ancestors did 400 years ago. Of course she thinks cops are behind the riots, liberals like her don't want to use brains (they dont even have any) and blame Trump for everything. And then she uses the most common liberal excuse, "read some books" when the bitch has nowhere been near one her entire life, since she was busy spreading her legs for every black guy to prove she was not a racist. And the dumb idiot has the audacity to say "comparatively little property damage" when she has not even set foot in any of those areas. She is checking ever box for a deranged leftist, and then some.

Brooks deserved to get shot after his actions. The protesters in the park deserved to get gassed after bring told to move. You can practice your rights of free speech and protest all you want, but be ready to receive consequences when those rights trample upon the rights of others

Yes, amazing as it is, even here in this site, common sense and logic is still alive among some.

Are you Canadian or from elsewhere? I ask because I'm Canadian, and while I know that we frequently use America's faults to make ourselves feel better ... I have no clue if thats a common thing for non-Americans to do or if its unique to us.
Am Amerikkan

This moment in time, is a real event, where we must ask ourselves whether what we are seeing is what we really want. We are seeing the destruction of white history unfolding before our very eyes, something which many around here have advocated. How does it make you feel to see it occurring for real, i.e. removal and or destruction of white statues, renaming of many places, a new Black curriculum for many schools that emphasize Black accomplishments, while most likely revising white history and culture? Seeing Blacks beating up whites of all ages and racists, something that has been a theme of many stories at this site, again, how does it make you feel? Seeing whites actually submitting and being led by Blacks during these protests and riots, it like watching the shepherds leading their flock. Many stories have advocated that whites should be able to do as they wish and take whatever they want, how many of you thought about that while watching the lootings?

My point is that for many Black superiority, dominance, control, leadership or being submissive to Blacks and their will is only a fantasy, but that fantasy is becoming real right before our very eyes. Does this change the minds of any whites at this site? For me, all that I have seen, only solidifies my beliefs. The day was going to come one way or the other; reality is now at our doorstep.

This moment in time, is a real event, where we must ask ourselves whether what we are seeing is what we really want. We are seeing the destruction of white history unfolding before our very eyes, something which many around here have advocated. How does it make you feel to see it occurring for real, i.e. removal and or destruction of white statues, renaming of many places, a new Black curriculum for many schools that emphasize Black accomplishments, while most likely revising white history and culture? Seeing Blacks beating up whites of all ages and racists, something that has been a theme of many stories at this site, again, how does it make you feel? Seeing whites actually submitting and being led by Blacks during these protests and riots, it like watching the shepherds leading their flock. Many stories have advocated that whites should be able to do as they wish and take whatever they want, how many of you thought about that while watching the lootings?

My point is that for many Black superiority, dominance, control, leadership or being submissive to Blacks and their will is only a fantasy, but that fantasy is becoming real right before our very eyes. Does this change the minds of any whites at this site? For me, all that I have seen, only solidifies my beliefs. The day was going to come one way or the other; reality is now at our doorstep.

I think we differ a lot from your concept of superiority. Is it superiority to destroy statues, beat people, impose themselves by force?
If your answer is yes, what do you think about the fact that the mere presence of 500 chinese soldiers was enough to bring down the government of Ethiopia and then they managed to establish its first military base in Africa.
500 chinese dominated a black country, do you support that superiority?

It solidifies my views. It is so right!!! White boys today would rather just watch interracial sex because no White boy today can afford a White girl but thanks to Trumps policies of privileging Blacks and the constant thread of being called a racist, White boys have given up their women to Blacks. It will happen more and more!

I think we differ a lot from your concept of superiority. Is it superiority to destroy statues, beat people, impose themselves by force?
If your answer is yes, what do you think about the fact that the mere presence of 500 chinese soldiers was enough to bring down the government of Ethiopia and then they managed to establish its first military base in Africa.
500 chinese dominated a black country, do you support that superiority?
I have found that American Blacks are a lot more aggressive in nature and focused. Plus, it wasn't so much the 500 Chinese, but the Chinese money that came to Ethiopia and other African Nations. The Chinese are buying their way into these countries. Once the African tire of the Chinese and their greedy ways, the Blacks will take back their country.

Can Africa beat China?
I sincerely believe they can, by virtue of their aggressiveness and cunning. Africans come from fierce warriors and are willing to do whatever is necessary to win. Sure the Chinese have advanced weaponry, but much like the US in Vietnam, they would eventually be taken out through guerrilla warfare and would be bogged down in Africa for decades.

I sincerely believe they can, by virtue of their aggressiveness and cunning. Africans come from fierce warriors and are willing to do whatever is necessary to win. Sure the Chinese have advanced weaponry, but much like the US in Vietnam, they would eventually be taken out through guerrilla warfare and would be bogged down in Africa for decades.
Does it really matter if blacks win the war? Even if they loose. They will still replace Asians as well.
China is doing the same mistake that Europe did, they rely on foreign labour and have to do colonialism the European way, by having basically slaves in Africa. Sooner or later, Chinese presence there will be too big and there will be a black backlash and probably some chinese progressive support. And they will free themselves of the chinese the same way they did of europeans. Now, lets forget for a moment the fact that this will force a whole lot of africans to emmigrate to lets say Europe and fasten the demise of the white race. This will leave China in the same position Europe was left after decolonization, dependent on Black labour, it is no surprise that immigration to Europe only started right after decolonization happened to replace colonies with immigrant labour. China already has a fertility rate right now of 1.7, basically the same as Europe or even worse, meaning their population will soon start to decline and they will be forced to admit Blacks into China. Subsaharan Africa is projected to have 4 or 5 billion people by 2100 and probably continue to grow rapidly even after that year, China will by then have at least less than 1 billion and probably a lot less. Blacks dont need to win a war. They will win either way. They will just colonise other lands and replace them with Blacks, its simple demography... and Chinese are going to be the ones who eventually invite them over lol

Africa is less developed because it had a harsher environment than other parts of the world so it produced a superior population but made it harder for them to developed technologically because of the same land that made them so strong. Other parts of the world had easier climates so developed first and kept Blacks from taking over by oppressing them and using their labour. In a twist of fate, this oppression has now opened up the world for them, a world which they will now overtake and evolve other parts of the world with theyr superior seed. The warrior blood in their veins forged by the African continent will still run through them when they depart to far flung corners of the world to fight wars of conquest. This will end racism once and for all, as eventually all other races will be breed out of existence.

This is my 2 cents, i dunno, i may be wrong.

Back