• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

CURRENT RIOTS

D Hevel

Author!
Author
I cannot believe a discussion has not been started about the current protests and riots. I for one, love seeing these Black Masters and Black Mistresses, as they wreak havoc on white Amerikka. Plus, seeing all the support from whites, shows me that Black Superiority is real. Look how those whites, especially the women following the Blacks and support them. I wonder how many Black breedings took place over the last week few. Now with the war against police, Blacks will be able to really take control. I love it

Yes, we laugh a lot here with the news from America
Are you Canadian or from elsewhere? I ask because I'm Canadian, and while I know that we frequently use America's faults to make ourselves feel better ... I have no clue if thats a common thing for non-Americans to do or if its unique to us.

I cannot believe a discussion has not been started about the current protests and riots. I for one, love seeing these Black Masters and Black Mistresses, as they wreak havoc on white Amerikka. Plus, seeing all the support from whites, shows me that Black Superiority is real. Look how those whites, especially the women following the Blacks and support them. I wonder how many Black breedings took place over the last week few. Now with the war against police, Blacks will be able to really take control. I love it

Let me know how you feel when these anarchists show up at your front door & attempt to rob you & torch your residence. It's easy to support any thing from the comfort of your living room.

I can understand how progressive liberals, white and black, would be in support of what's happening in this country and how the idea of "burning it all down" seems so appealing, but the bigger picture is being missed.

This is a "Having and Eating Your Cake" moment and they're all missing it and explaining it here, or anywhere for the matter is pointless so I won't.

Yes I am a submissive tiny penis (clitty) white male.
I am caged 24/7 by choice
My male pussy is plugged almost just as often, by choice
I wear female panties because they are an outward representation of who and what I am.
AND, here's the big one...

I support President Trump!

How could you, you ask? How can I not? What good am I to anyone if I can't work, make money, support myself AND pay tributes to the superior black race?

I love that I am a weak tiny penis white male that supports ALL white women to accept superior black men and women as their betters. Trump is good for business and when business is good my superiors are better off because I can better support them.

The democrats want to ruin all of that for me, and YOU! And our black superiors will be MORE hurt because the democrats have NEVER cared about them and if our ability to make money goes away in this NWO we will not be able to be of benefit either. Our ability to please with just our bodies can only go so far, we need to work, make money, and freely support our superiors.

So yes I think these riots are stupid and foolish, protests are good, riots are not because they hurt our black superiors.

Trump in the White House will allow me to continue to provide to my black superiors and that's a great thing. I would encourage any of you who hate Trump to reconsider how to turn that hate into something positive for those we aspire to most please! How can you use the Trump presidency to please your black master, to make his or her life easier. Stop looking at things from a burn it down idea and start thinking in ways of HOW CAN I BENEFIT SOMEONE ELSE?

ANTIFA is a fucking joke. They do NOTHING for our black superiors. They want to tear apart the framework we need to please our black masters.

I could go on, but I think you get my point. Hate me if you want, your choice, but I will not look a "gift horse" in the mouth. I provide pleasure to my black master with my hands, mouth, throat, pussy and my wallet. And I don't need a bunch of idiots ruining that because they can't see the forest for the trees.

I'm not an American so I'm not going to comment on whether Trump is a good president or not.

The protests are fine but the riots are not.The only thing you win with the riots is to give more strength to those who are against racial equality.
The media shows the demonstrations and celebrates saying that they are in the majority, but the reality is that the right-wing parties are increasingly gaining more votes.

I'm not saying that the entire right is racist, that would be ridiculous, but those who are winning votes are clearly racist and xenophobic.

After the rally they continue to support BLM in private haha

Police are doing most of the rioting? Are you suggesting that it was the police that have been destroying
I'm not an American so I'm not going to comment on whether Trump is a good president or not.

The protests are fine but the riots are not.The only thing you win with the riots is to give more strength to those who are against racial equality.
The media shows the demonstrations and celebrates saying that they are in the majority, but the reality is that the right-wing parties are increasingly gaining more votes.

I'm not saying that the entire right is racist, that would be ridiculous, but those who are winning votes are clearly racist and xenophobic.

Well spoken and I fully agree with you.

The left believe that these riots are going to bring someone or thing to their knees, but they ONLY instill more hatred and resentment. And yes, there are plenty of racist on BOTH sides and the left prey on the blacks and they are losing.

People hate Trump and yet when asked "What has he specifically done to you that has made your life worse?" None have an answer. The media feeds hate and they eat it up. Hell, half of these fools can't tell you where South America is much less say why Trump is a bad president.

Obama fed this mess. Our first black president was a disaster. Never before was race more obvious than during his presidency. The democrats have NEVER done anything of long lasting benefit to the black American and yet Trump is the racist? Give me a break! Election years are the ONLY time the Democrats give a shit about the blacks, they're a joke!

The modern left lacks a lot of political reading, they look like children breaking toys just for fun. I don't know if they are simply idiots or if their true intention is to take votes to their ideological "enemy".

The modern left lacks a lot of political reading, they look like children breaking toys just for fun. I don't know if they are simply idiots or if their true intention is to take votes to their ideological "enemy".

Political reading...They don't even teach Civics in American schools anymore. They are clueless about anything.

Instead they think tearing down a statue makes them relevant of righteous.

Martin Luther King Jr. is constantly rolling over in his grave over this. NONE of this was his "dream." This has become his worst nightmare!

There were a lot of white girls at the BLM rally I went to Sunday. I am sure many of them didn't go home alone--or home at all. :D Also, it's the police doing most of the rioting, not the protesters.

I directed my first response to the wrong person, so let me put this toward you this time.

"Also, it's the police doing most of the rioting.."

What are you smoking? Are you suggesting that it's the police that are STEALING, BURNING, DESTROYING? Apparently you haven't turned on a TV or watched ANYTHING on SM in the last month. Get informed before posting lies, please.

I directed my first response to the wrong person, so let me put this toward you this time.

"Also, it's the police doing most of the rioting.."

What are you smoking? Are you suggesting that it's the police that are STEALING, BURNING, DESTROYING? Apparently you haven't turned on a TV or watched ANYTHING on SM in the last month. Get informed before posting lies, please.
So you are strictly defining rioting as a large group of people committing violence against property. In that case, no the police aren't doing much of that. Most violence against property that the police are behind is slashing tires and destroying cameras. And they're wrecking less stuff than the rioters are (but probably more than the protesters are).

But then, what do you call a group of people commuting violence against other people? Because thats where the police are directing their force against. Not buildings, not stuff. Human beings. So, no thats not rioting. Its worse.

Political reading...They don't even teach Civics in American schools anymore. They are clueless about anything.

Instead they think tearing down a statue makes them relevant of righteous.

Martin Luther King Jr. is constantly rolling over in his grave over this. NONE of this was his "dream." This has become his worst nightmare!

MLK may be turning over in his grave, but he got his wish....they are being judged by the content of their character.

Back