• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Castrated for black pleasure

I got a vasectomy to support the BNWO. I believe that white bios should keep their testicles for torture purposes but should be get penectomies to where they only are half an inch hard but be locked in chastity cages. This also allows our black god to send select white bios to milking farms where there pathetic cum can be milked to artificially insemination white women.

I got a vasectomy to support the BNWO. I believe that white bios should keep their testicles for torture purposes but should be get penectomies to where they only are half an inch hard but be locked in chastity cages. This also allows our black god to send select white bios to milking farms where there pathetic cum can be milked to artificially insemination white women.
I think my dick is useless, cutting it down will be a great thing. It’s small now, I squat to pee anyway

Well, not for nothing, if every white male was castrated, in time there be no white breeding for the future. So there be no more white makes or males left at the end of the road. A certain group must be kept, focus on good looking well built young men to breed white beauties, so to give the black men or woman future slaves, sex toys, what ever. And after that period of time, it’s up to the region leadership of the BNWO On what to do with the white males after that, since a younger group will replace them. Round them up after use and take them to a selective area in the woods, let them beg and cry for their lives, but don’t listen to them, just use lots of lime. Remember , you must keep a certain amounts of whites to breed, abuse, torture and to make half black babies who will grow up to be masters and mistress. Of course blacks will bred blacks for leaders
With modern technology we can clone white women and boys. So yes castrate all white males.

Back