• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Castrated for black pleasure

PLEASE DON'T DO THIS FOR REAL. Hopefully you are just role playing.
You will end up in the hospital/ER or Urgent Care. And your emergency contact will be notified, which means your ****** will all find out You could end up with gangrene and you could die from that. Or you could break a blood vessel to your balls and bleed to death before you get help.

If you want a castration for real, then you must see a real doctor.
Absolutely this... My work-friend's husband had an accident at his work and nearly lost his life when one of his testicles bled into his scrotum. He was swelling up a storm, but didn't really feel anything at first. But he went to the bathroom and saw his scrotum swelling and turning purple. He rushed to the ER where they performed emergency surgery to stop the bleeding. It did cost him a testicle, but if he hadn't rushed like he did, I was told he was only an hour or so away from dying.

I got my testicles and tubes removed. The reason was end white bloodline to begin with but now I feel it was. The best part was that the nurse was a Muslim immigrant and the doctor was a black female. I almost ejaculated one last time before they put me down.
You did it the right way by letting the professionals execute the castration. Were there any complications afterwards as you were healing up?
I suggest that you write your story down and post it.

You had to feel weak at that moment. Powerless to stop what u started
Yes, i felt very powerless. I had everything removed because they suspected that I had early stage cancer in the testicles. I got to choose between radiation, which would take time and get me sterile or remove everything and "kill" the cancer and save the rest of my body. I choose removal. I was kind of in to bnwo before all this but when my doctor was a black female in her 30s I just felt that bnwo was the future. The doctor and I had a couple of meetings before the operation where she explained everything. The day of the operation I jerkt of one last time right before the operation. The last thing I saw before I went down was her black face and I could almost swear that I heard her giggle or laugh a little bit before I passed out. I woke up with very severe pain. It disappeared in a day or two. I felt that calmness almost right away, maybe a week after. No I how like zero sexdrive. I do find pleasure in touching myself.

Yes, i felt very powerless. I had everything removed because they suspected that I had early stage cancer in the testicles. I got to choose between radiation, which would take time and get me sterile or remove everything and "kill" the cancer and save the rest of my body. I choose removal. I was kind of in to bnwo before all this but when my doctor was a black female in her 30s I just felt that bnwo was the future. The doctor and I had a couple of meetings before the operation where she explained everything. The day of the operation I jerkt of one last time right before the operation. The last thing I saw before I went down was her black face and I could almost swear that I heard her giggle or laugh a little bit before I passed out. I woke up with very severe pain. It disappeared in a day or two. I felt that calmness almost right away, maybe a week after. No I how like zero sexdrive. I do find pleasure in touching myself.
You are living my dream right now.

You did the right thing. Testicular cancer is very tough to beat. It goes up from the balls, through the spine, and into the brain. Every young man, regardless of his race, should self-check his balls once a month for lumps. It is a cancer that aflicts men in their early 20's.

I don't like the violence many use on here
Agreed, as a new user, I am shocked about the violence against whites. But that being said, being castrated is a goal for me, for my further feminization. It is not a punishment or some sort of justice. I already have a boy-ovary injury, so getting them out would feel better, not to mention I envy the calm others say it gives them.

Agreed, as a new user, I am shocked about the violence against whites. But that being said, being castrated is a goal for me, for my further feminization. It is not a punishment or some sort of justice. I already have a boy-ovary injury, so getting them out would feel better, not to mention I envy the calm others say it gives them.
That's fine I will get a vasectomy when I find a lady to cuckold me and I would want her to be there celebrating me ending my white line. But, it should be pleasurable and our mutual choice, not some violent thing where someone may get hurt or die. I have been with a Translady and I like when they have something extra and neither of us can have children. But, I have had earh shaking orgasm's. To each their own path, good luck and have plenty of orgasm's and stay safe. :)

That's fine I will get a vasectomy when I find a lady to cuckold me and I would want her to be there celebrating me ending my white line. But, it should be pleasurable and our mutual choice, not some violent thing where someone may get hurt or die. I have been with a Translady and I like when they have something extra and neither of us can have children. But, I have had earh shaking orgasm's. To each their own path, good luck and have plenty of orgasm's and stay safe. :)
Thanks. I have already been snipped, so for me, it is now a comfort and convenience thing.

For sure! There's never been any kind of pushing involved in our relationship dynamic; Cucky is very much in love with bull and vice versa. Honestly Mr. Bull was the most surprised about this decision and it was pretty adorable, the whole time he was only worried about his little second 'girl' being safe in surgery. It's definitely a kinky lifestyle, but that doesn't have to mean there's anything bad involved, right? Of course me and bull can make decisions without cuck's input, he fully has a choice on anything that effects his body and such.
It only seems kinky to people who don’t understand the dynamic or your relationship, and you are completely right in saying people stereotype the role, the strong bull and whimp cuck, I went through life thinking I was Alpha I only found myself when I was relieved of my clothes and body hair then knelt before a real man and accepted my place, the weirdest thing about it…. It wasn’t weird at all it felt completely natural.
People all too often associate then stereotype a certain role

100% this. Who wants white boys running around ejaculating? its disgusting and just plain wrong. Castrate the lot of them.
My Dom originally wanted me castrated but he enjoys my embarrassment when people see I’m in chastity and it’s obvious these days a bull has relieved me of the use of my penis, in the future i do believe it will come to the point were we have to be castrated, my Dom ponders on weather it should all come off root and stem

Back