• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Castrated for black pleasure

The problem is once a whiteboi's genitals are fully matured -- all the sperm tubes are functioning. All that semen and testosterone is throughout all the genital area. The only way to fully remove it is to like you say "full clean out". Remove testicles, penis, all tubes...then burn it all out with alcohol
I think I should have it all removed. It’s useless and always have been. Cutting just the balls is a start but I think getting up on a table and telling everyone my dick let and balls need to be removed in support of the bnwo is the right thing to do!

I've got my elastrator with me and bands. I'm away from home for 2 days. I so dearly want to put a band on my balls and leave it there for an hour or 2 but the pain gets too much for me to handle. Does anybody have ideas on how to make the pain tolerable so I can keep it on for an hour or 2? I've already applied numbing cream. But it numbs the skin outside. The testicles feel the loss of blood and starts paining.

Please reply if you have ideas for me.
do coke and take the pain so you ruin it into a permanently limo clitty

I've got my elastrator with me and bands. I'm away from home for 2 days. I so dearly want to put a band on my balls and leave it there for an hour or 2 but the pain gets too much for me to handle. Does anybody have ideas on how to make the pain tolerable so I can keep it on for an hour or 2? I've already applied numbing cream. But it numbs the skin outside. The testicles feel the loss of blood and starts paining.

Please reply if you have ideas for me.
PLEASE DON'T DO THIS FOR REAL. Hopefully you are just role playing.
You will end up in the hospital/ER or Urgent Care. And your emergency contact will be notified, which means your ****** will all find out You could end up with gangrene and you could die from that. Or you could break a blood vessel to your balls and bleed to death before you get help.

If you want a castration for real, then you must see a real doctor.

Back