• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Bull on Cuck sexuality

How do you feel about it? My bull is straight, but since we don't consider my cuck to be a man, he gets along with him well and is sometimes evwn kinda intimate while fuxking him. I gotta admit, I do live seeing that lil white boi romantically licking ass. :3 Discuss!
Not sure, I suppose as a wannabe cuckold, I think it's ok but have yet to try stuff

Not sure, I suppose as a wannabe cuckold, I think it's ok but have yet to try stuff
Would you do it if your lady wanted you to? I think it's romantic in a weird way when a cuck is comfortable and secure enough to get her lover ready for her, and maybe it's just me but it makes me think of the cuck delicately thanking the bull for being willing to satisfy the woman in the ways that he just can't. Honestly probably one of the nicer things in my life is that when we're all outside of sexual times, my bull does stuff like holding my boyfriend's hand or putting an arm around him on the other side from me while we watch movies. Just random thoughts!

Would you do it if your lady wanted you to? I think it's romantic in a weird way when a cuck is comfortable and secure enough to get her lover ready for her, and maybe it's just me but it makes me think of the cuck delicately thanking the bull for being willing to satisfy the woman in the ways that he just can't. Honestly probably one of the nicer things in my life is that when we're all outside of sexual times, my bull does stuff like holding my boyfriend's hand or putting an arm around him on the other side from me while we watch movies. Just random thoughts!
for me, the gesture of putting the arm on the husband, just like the man does with his girlfriend, putting the arm around the shoulder is very interesting, it is friendly and protective, really, if it were me I would feel very emasculated but totally dominated, never I had thought about it, and the most interesting thing about it is that it's not necessarily sexual but totally social! I want to try this one day, is this the kind of hug your bull gives to your husband?

for me, the gesture of putting the arm on the husband, just like the man does with his girlfriend, putting the arm around the shoulder is very interesting, it is friendly and protective, really, if it were me I would feel very emasculated but totally dominated, never I had thought about it, and the most interesting thing about it is that it's not necessarily sexual but totally social! I want to try this one day, is this the kind of hug your bull gives to your husband?
Yup! My bull is very reassuring to my cuck, at first cuck was kinda icy about it but bull talked to me about it a lot when we were alone. To him, one of the most enjoyable things is not only taking me from my bf sexually, but my bf actually becoming his friend. Eventually, cuck relented because bull actually has some feeling for him. At present, cuck is like bull's fanboy, cheerleader, his 'side girl', it's really cute to me. He's always excited to help us out and encourages bull while I'm getting fucked; At least for me, it's relationship heaven! Kinda' erotic to hear my locked boyfriend tell my bull that he loves him. 🖤

Yup! My bull is very reassuring to my cuck, at first cuck was kinda icy about it but bull talked to me about it a lot when we were alone. To him, one of the most enjoyable things is not only taking me from my bf sexually, but my bf actually becoming his friend. Eventually, cuck relented because bull actually has some feeling for him. At present, cuck is like bull's fanboy, cheerleader, his 'side girl', it's really cute to me. He's always excited to help us out and encourages bull while I'm getting fucked; At least for me, it's relationship heaven! Kinda' erotic to hear my locked boyfriend tell my bull that he loves him. 🖤
for me you have reached the utopia of love, the maximum happiness because you have a husband who loves you, a bull who adores you and completes you and soon you will have a girl to be your best friend (your husband). It's just Victory, Victory and Victory!

You need to write a book, I'm sure many women would benefit from this joy too, I can even say it would help reduce divorces :)

Love this comment! My first black BF taught us all about this dynamic and, frankly, I was surprised to learn that people had relationships like this; but there we were doing it. Byron seduced me when Tom and I were separated, so we didn't start down this road as a couple, but when I got back together with my husband, I told him I wasn't willing to give up "dating" Byron.
Byron was controlling, and I liked it. Through that relationship I discovered that I love being submissive. Tom found out what a cuckold is, and found that he enjoyed playing that role in the relationship. I was obsessive about my "role", and after my initial discovery of what I like to call my "inner slut", Byron knew he had me completely wrapped around his finger (Or dick, as it were! LOL!)
He ended up living in our house for awhile and that was a VERY intense time! Totally sexually charged. Our children were away at college and the house turned into Byron's little kingdom. I think you called it "relationship heaven". I don't know if I would say that, but it was certainly our most intense time together. I don't know how it was for you, but I had never experienced that intense of an orgasm, and I probably had as many orgasms with Byron on that five or six weeks, as I had with Tom in the previous 10+ years, and may more than I had in our 20+ years of marriage!
In the end, Byron turned out to be a horribly angry and abusive alcoholic; and I ended the relationship.

I've come close but never been fully intimate with a gf's bull. it's something I think about fairly often these days, though. are there other women who would want or be turned on by this?

That is the cucks job and the way hes supposed to act.

How do you feel about it? My bull is straight, but since we don't consider my cuck to be a man, he gets along with him well and is sometimes evwn kinda intimate while fuxking him. I gotta admit, I do live seeing that lil white boi romantically licking ass. :3 Discuss!
First off you are an amazing wife!!! Second it’s not gay at all for the bull!! Have your bull pound away and be sure to watch and laugh and humiliate your cuck!

NONE of my wifes boyfriends see me as a man. I have been fully feminized with tits and feminine hips etc., and live life as a girl 24/7. Thank God I am small boned and very pretty and very passable. They don't mind me handling them or fucking me, even with my small dick in plain view. Some of them even get a chuckle about playing with my dick. I admit, that gets me very hard. Small, but hard.

I am only orally bisexual
Totally turned on by sucking big black men's cocks, especially after they have fucked DeeAnna - but I also like to get them ready for her, if given the opportunity.
It's not something I do a lot, but when I do it fulfills a fantasy I masturbated to as a young man...

I used to fantasize that an old man in a limousine would pick me up, when I was walking along a road, make me get in the back with him.
An older black man with a big cock.
He would unzip his pants and make me take his cock out.
He would smile at me and nod towards his cock, and I knew that he wanted me to start sucking it.
I would reach for it and lean over so I could put it in my mouth
When the hot head touched my lips, I would feel his hand on the back of my head.
"suck it white boy"
And I would open my mouth and stretch my lips over the thick uncircumcised head.
"That's it, boy, you know you've been dreaming about sucking daddy's cock"
He thrusts his hand into my pants and covers my dick and balls with the palm of his big, strong, rough hand, and squeezes.
"See there, boy, your little dick is hard!"
He makes me take more and I start choking on his cock.
I can feel him getting harder and thicker in my mouth.
He is continuing to squeeze my dick and balls, pressing the palm of his hand hard against them.
it arouses me and I try to open my mouth further for him.
I want to make him feel good.
I hear him moan.
"Play with daddy's balls, boy"
I find them with my right hand and feel the heat of his balls as my soft hand explores his big thick balls.
He teases my anus with a big thick rough finger.
"Suck my dick, boy!"
I feel his strong hand on the back of my head and he starts thrusting his cock into my mouth.
He squeezes my balls and pushes his thick finger into my ass.
The pain shoots through me and I want to get away but he has me in his grip.
I always came HARD at this point in the fantasy, then cleaned up and forgot about it until next time.

DeeAnna knows nothing about this fantasy, but she will read it here.

Only one time was I taken anally by a man, and it was by DeeAnna's first Black boyfriend, Byron.
He didn't cum, but he buried his cock in me - more for a humiliation and dominance thing, than for pleasure.
To show that he had complete control over us.
Afterwards I went to the bathroom to clean up, while he made DeeAnna suck his dick.
In the bathroom, savoring the pain he caused me, I jacked off. All the time, thinking about my old black man fantasy and came so hard I almost fell off the toilet!
At this point, thinking about the fact that all my girlfriends had fucked other guys when we were dating, and having been totally dominated by Byron in front of my wife, I accepted that I was a cuckold in every sense of the word.
DeeAnna didn't know about this, either, but she does know how hard I come when she fucks me with her strap on, so this connecting piece won't surprise her.

001.jpg

Back