• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Bull on Cuck sexuality

I am only orally bisexual
Totally turned on by sucking big black men's cocks, especially after they have fucked DeeAnna - but I also like to get them ready for her, if given the opportunity.
It's not something I do a lot, but when I do it fulfills a fantasy I masturbated to as a young man...

I used to fantasize that an old man in a limousine would pick me up, when I was walking along a road, make me get in the back with him.
An older black man with a big cock.
He would unzip his pants and make me take his cock out.
He would smile at me and nod towards his cock, and I knew that he wanted me to start sucking it.
I would reach for it and lean over so I could put it in my mouth
When the hot head touched my lips, I would feel his hand on the back of my head.
"suck it white boy"
And I would open my mouth and stretch my lips over the thick uncircumcised head.
"That's it, boy, you know you've been dreaming about sucking daddy's cock"
He thrusts his hand into my pants and covers my dick and balls with the palm of his big, strong, rough hand, and squeezes.
"See there, boy, your little dick is hard!"
He makes me take more and I start choking on his cock.
I can feel him getting harder and thicker in my mouth.
He is continuing to squeeze my dick and balls, pressing the palm of his hand hard against them.
it arouses me and I try to open my mouth further for him.
I want to make him feel good.
I hear him moan.
"Play with daddy's balls, boy"
I find them with my right hand and feel the heat of his balls as my soft hand explores his big thick balls.
He teases my anus with a big thick rough finger.
"Suck my dick, boy!"
I feel his strong hand on the back of my head and he starts thrusting his cock into my mouth.
He squeezes my balls and pushes his thick finger into my ass.
The pain shoots through me and I want to get away but he has me in his grip.
I always came HARD at this point in the fantasy, then cleaned up and forgot about it until next time.

DeeAnna knows nothing about this fantasy, but she will read it here.

Only one time was I taken anally by a man, and it was by DeeAnna's first Black boyfriend, Byron.
He didn't cum, but he buried his cock in me - more for a humiliation and dominance thing, than for pleasure.
To show that he had complete control over us.
Afterwards I went to the bathroom to clean up, while he made DeeAnna suck his dick.
In the bathroom, savoring the pain he caused me, I jacked off. All the time, thinking about my old black man fantasy and came so hard I almost fell off the toilet!
At this point, thinking about the fact that all my girlfriends had fucked other guys when we were dating, and having been totally dominated by Byron in front of my wife, I accepted that I was a cuckold in every sense of the word.
DeeAnna didn't know about this, either, but she does know how hard I come when she fucks me with her strap on, so this connecting piece won't surprise her.

View attachment 224975
Wow, honey, I certainly knew nothing about this!
I have some things to say about this, and please remember how much I love you when you read this. It may have some rough spots for you.
Your fantasy - I have mixed feelings about that, but now it makes sense to me why you didn't really resist when it came time for you to suck your first black cock. It also gives a more vivid picture of you coming and telling me how much you liked it!
I always said that you were wrestling with your own identity as an alpha male, but I now see that you were, apparently, deciding if it was time to embrace the desires that developed while your fantasy was playing out in your head.
In the end, I knew that you liked sucking big uncut cocks as much as I did, but the path that got you to that point is much different than I first thought.
Now that you have put all of this out in the open, you need to write that story. I know you have written it here, but this needs to be published. The entire idea of being cuckolded, and how you embraced this cuckold lifestyle; is much more obvious now.
Further than your friends fucking every girlfriend you ever had behind your back, and me being so easily taken from you, sexually, by Byron...it's now obvious that you were destined to be a cuckold because you always knew you were a beta male at your core.
Now I see that Byron making you wear panties and nighties and making you do all the things he demanded of you, was just him seeing into what you really are.
Like he discovered my submissive inner slut, he also knew that you are a beta bitch boy at your core.
Lucky for you, Deke was not the type to take advantage of you.

I have some things to say about this, and please remember how much I love you when you read this. It may have some rough spots for you.
Your fantasy - I have mixed feelings about that, but now it makes sense to me why you didn't really resist when it came time for you to suck your first black cock. It also gives a more vivid picture of you coming and telling me how much you liked it!
I always said that you were wrestling with your own identity as an alpha male, but I now see that you were, apparently, deciding if it was time to embrace the desires that developed while your fantasy was playing out in your head.
In the end, I knew that you liked sucking big uncut cocks as much as I did, but the path that got you to that point is much different than I first thought.
Now that you have put all of this out in the open, you need to write that story. I know you have written it here, but this needs to be published. The entire idea of being cuckolded, and how you embraced this cuckold lifestyle; is much more obvious now.
Further than your friends fucking every girlfriend you ever had behind your back, and me being so easily taken from you, sexually, by Byron...it's now obvious that you were destined to be a cuckold because you always knew you were a beta male at your core.
Now I see that Byron making you wear panties and nighties and making you do all the things he demanded of you, was just him seeing into what you really are.
Like he discovered my submissive inner slut, he also knew that you are a beta bitch boy at your core.
Now I will tell you something you didn't know.
Well, you know about it - but you didn't know that I knew.
Joe - (the retired 70+ year old black man that used to work for us, for those reading this that don't know who Joe is) He told me about you "sneaking" over to visit him.
He told me about it the first time, and how you nervously approached him. He told me how he laughed at you.
He told me how he stopped you from talking and told you to get on your knees, unzip his pants and get his cock out.
He told me about making you suck him.
He told me about all the times you came over. He would call me afterward a tell me...
So you know that I know about the time you came over and after getting him hard he made you take off your jeans and underwear...
He told me about telling you to lube up his cock...
I can picture you bottomless when he spanked you and reddened your bare white butt.
Then he made you ride his cock, and by his description he fucked you until he filled your ass with his cum.
He told me about your secret arrangement.

So I know you have been fucked by him numerous times, and if you are going to confess this, you really should just put it out there. You got turned out by an old black man, and loved every second of it!
I'm turned on by the thought, and I'm sure others here would be happy to hear about it. There are lots of beta boys here that can totally relate, and probably cum all over themselves thinking about it!

Your loving wife

Now I will tell you something you didn't know.
Well, you know about it - but you didn't know that I knew.
Joe - (the retired 70+ year old black man that used to work for us, for those reading this that don't know who Joe is) He told me about you "sneaking" over to visit him.
He told me about it the first time, and how you nervously approached him. He told me how he laughed at you.
He told me how he stopped you from talking and told you to get on your knees, unzip his pants and get his cock out.
He told me about making you suck him.
He told me about all the times you came over. He would call me afterward a tell me...
So you know that I know about the time you came over and after getting him hard he made you take off your jeans and underwear...
He told me about telling you to lube up his cock...
I can picture you bottomless when he spanked you and reddened your bare white butt.
Then he made you ride his cock, and by his description he fucked you until he filled your ass with his cum.
He told me about your secret arrangement.

So I know you have been fucked by him numerous times, and if you are going to confess this, you really should just put it out there.
I'm turned on by the thought, and I'm sure others here would be happy to hear about it. There are lots of beta boys here that can totally relate, and probably cum all over themselves thinking about it!

Your loving wife
Well, I was working my way up to talking about all of this, but I guess it's all out in the open now!
I hid those desires that I knew would have people thinking I was a really crazy weird person.
These days, people aren't even embarrassed about those things!
This is a somewhat safe place to talk about this and now I don't really have a choice, anyway.

Our secret arrangement was him knowing he could do whatever he wanted to me, because he knew I was sneaking over there and didn't want you to know.
My sneaking around and rearranging my schedule and all the things I did to hide it from you, were all in vain, since you knew about it all along!
I was pretty sure I had some internal injuries the first time he fucked me and make me take his entire length and you know how thick he is. The pain was almost unbearable.
Despite the pain, I came so hard riding him I shot my load all over his floor and legs as he had me riding him reverse cowgirl. He made me clean it up, of course.
I healed from that, but the second time wasn't any better. I started thinking I was going to suffer some damage, but I couldn't stop coming to him. First, because I wanted to, and loved him making me suck his cock and balls. Second, because I was afraid that he would tell you! Third, because after getting fucked by him a few times, I was starting to like it.
I remember the time I text him and told him I wanted to come over and help him with his "irrigation" (you probably know that was our code), and he answered, "your wife is already taking care of that, but come on over."
It was weird, to say the least, watching him fuck you and all the time wishing it was me.
Didn't think about how twisted that is, until just now.

51912514756_805e4bf66d_o.jpg

How do you feel about it? My bull is straight, but since we don't consider my cuck to be a man, he gets along with him well and is sometimes evwn kinda intimate while fuxking him. I gotta admit, I do live seeing that lil white boi romantically licking ass. :3 Discuss!
Honestly am desiring to be a cuck as a closet cd and recently divorced. And just realistically I have brought myself to this point can't please a woman when you lock yourself in the smallest chastity

Did it for quite a few years. wife loved it, since she got hot seeing two guys together, even if it was just restr to sucking him.

I have zero desire to screw another man. I did in my first relationship worship both his and hers feet! It was a bit humiliating but I got over it.

I have zero desire to screw another man. I did in my first relationship worship both his and hers feet! It was a bit humiliating but I got over it.
I have fucked other men, or rather 'boys' before. My alpha and cock comes out when the other guy is submissive (but not bitchy) and slim, and smooth (glabrous, hairless). I don't care about skin tone so much but more pale skinned here in Aus. I remember once going to an adult bookshop where there was a movie booth and yes there were Japanese boys there. I really enjoyed fucking one of them. Another was when I was a postgraduate and was looking for a tenant to share my flat with. This tall skinny Chinese guy came over. He was really quiet and he also wore a thick dark coat and baggy pants, but underneath was a pliable faggot. So supple, foldable arms and legs.

But unfortunately those are rare.

I'm only 5'5" myself, but I just don't see myself as a sissy. Faggot maybe at times, but none of that pansy behaviour.

How do you feel about it? My bull is straight, but since we don't consider my cuck to be a man, he gets along with him well and is sometimes evwn kinda intimate while fuxking him. I gotta admit, I do live seeing that lil white boi romantically licking ass. :3 Discuss!
Modern relationship goals!
I think it's super important for whitebois to respect and love black men of the house. It doesn't have to be completely sexual but for white relationship it's important that everyone is serving willingly to the bull.
Its reassuring for white girls to know that if she breeds with her bull her kids will be loved and look after.

Would you do it if your lady wanted you to? I think it's romantic in a weird way when a cuck is comfortable and secure enough to get her lover ready for her, and maybe it's just me but it makes me think of the cuck delicately thanking the bull for being willing to satisfy the woman in the ways that he just can't. Honestly probably one of the nicer things in my life is that when we're all outside of sexual times, my bull does stuff like holding my boyfriend's hand or putting an arm around him on the other side from me while we watch movies. Just random thoughts!
I would with all my heart if I had one for sure,somebody have to do the excellent job I can't do

Well, I was working my way up to talking about all of this, but I guess it's all out in the open now!
I hid those desires that I knew would have people thinking I was a really crazy weird person.
These days, people aren't even embarrassed about those things!
This is a somewhat safe place to talk about this and now I don't really have a choice, anyway.

Our secret arrangement was him knowing he could do whatever he wanted to me, because he knew I was sneaking over there and didn't want you to know.
My sneaking around and rearranging my schedule and all the things I did to hide it from you, were all in vain, since you knew about it all along!
I was pretty sure I had some internal injuries the first time he fucked me and make me take his entire length and you know how thick he is. The pain was almost unbearable.
Despite the pain, I came so hard riding him I shot my load all over his floor and legs as he had me riding him reverse cowgirl. He made me clean it up, of course.
I healed from that, but the second time wasn't any better. I started thinking I was going to suffer some damage, but I couldn't stop coming to him. First, because I wanted to, and loved him making me suck his cock and balls. Second, because I was afraid that he would tell you! Third, because after getting fucked by him a few times, I was starting to like it.
I remember the time I text him and told him I wanted to come over and help him with his "irrigation" (you probably know that was our code), and he answered, "your wife is already taking care of that, but come on over."
It was weird, to say the least, watching him fuck you and all the time wishing it was me.
Didn't think about how twisted that is, until just now.

View attachment 225261
your pussy looks so good with BBC

I personally believe there is no need for affection. The black gods can appreciate white pussy, but white fags should be sodomized, degraded, and beaten. It is our place as the scum of the earth to be used and abused by black gods
Why everyone want to beat the white fag he is providing a useful service by his craving for cock and willingness to submit.
A perfectly good hole for cocks to unload in without the fear of a unwanted pregnancy

Who was Deke again ?

Why everyone want to beat the white fag he is providing a useful service by his craving for cock and willingness to submit.
A perfectly good hole for cocks to unload in without the fear of a unwanted pregnancy
I agree S Lovell , while white men don't deserve special treatment.
Cucks, fembois and trans should be welcomed to the BNWO.
save the revenge and or abuse for white conservatives who resist our beliefs.
white formally males who lock their penis or castrate, can be used for displaying Black male dominance.
Cucks bring additional wives and ********* to the movement , and act as providers to any mixed offspring

it really is the best way to establish total domination over the cuckold....

I think that's wonderful, assuming your Bull initiates it. As with everything else, I think it should really come down to whatever The Bull wants. If anything, it's extremely kind of him to include your husband in any way, and your husband should feel grateful IMO.

If you haven't yet, I highly recommend trying pegging out btw. Obviously your husband will love it, but it actually feels very good to the Top as well.

Seeing my bf getting fucked by my bull is actually the only thing that keeps me physically attracted to him at all. :X
Love this. Want to have a white wife that isn't attracted to whiteboys unless we're being humiliated or feminized.
Want her to only lust after black men. Treat me like a walking ATM and a joke that gets her off by how much vitriol and humiliation I can take from her

If you look like your avatar, I'd bull the hell out of you! I'd shove all fat 8 inches balls deep and pound your ass for hours. If you have a bubble butt.

Back