• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Bull on Cuck sexuality

How do you feel about it? My bull is straight, but since we don't consider my cuck to be a man, he gets along with him well and is sometimes evwn kinda intimate while fuxking him. I gotta admit, I do live seeing that lil white boi romantically licking ass. :3 Discuss!
Watching my sissy cuck take my bulls cock was so hot and eye opening!!! Dressing him up and watching my bull take him in every conceivable way and pounding his faggot ass was so god damn hot!

When he put him in missionary and my sissy wrapped his legs around his black daddy and they kissed and made love made me squirt and cum for at least a minute straight!!

How do you feel about it? My bull is straight, but since we don't consider my cuck to be a man, he gets along with him well and is sometimes evwn kinda intimate while fuxking him. I gotta admit, I do live seeing that lil white boi romantically licking ass. :3 Discuss!
I think it is the way it should be. Most white guys have tiny dicks. Most. Not all. But if you grabbed 10 white guys off the streets and 10 black men and had them all drop there pants you would see maybe one larger dick on a white guy with the rest all being under 3 inchs. The black men would all be large. Maybe one small and small i mean 6 or 7 inchs. I spent some time in prison. I was fed a lot of cock. Ive seen a lot of cock. Most black men are large, mast whute guys are tiny. White girls know this. I dont blame them from wanting a big fat huge black superior cock. So if hes married he should let his wife fuck who ever she wants. He sure cant for fill her needs. Turn him out. Make him a cuck. I was back when i had a girl. Her black boyfriend use to show up at 1 am and make me get out of bed, suck his cock while he would make out with my girl then he would kick me out or the room and fuck her all night. Then make me go in, in the morning to suck his cock clean and eat all the cum out of her twat. Its all white guys are good for. We need to learn are place and do what were told as the bitch in the relationship. Black men and woman are superior as well as white woman. Were worthless. Woman can get a cock anywhere. This is our place.

Screenshot_20221203_231713_Calculator+.jpg

I do airBNB and often fantasize of men who want to plug my holes, or slim sexy tall young and pale women who flirt with me, have me develop a crush on them, then bring home sexy studs to fuck in the next bedroom.

First all I did was watch and play with my little cock. Then I am told to help prep her bull. It started with only hand jobs but then she told me to suck it and I did to get him hard. Then one day she said she wanted me to make her bull cum. I remember the first time he cam in my mouth. I loved it. Then she started pegging me in front of him and I think next he will have me but he is so big.

First all I did was watch and play with my little cock. Then I am told to help prep her bull. It started with only hand jobs but then she told me to suck it and I did to get him hard. Then one day she said she wanted me to make her bull cum. I remember the first time he cam in my mouth. I loved it. Then she started pegging me in front of him and I think next he will have me but he is so big.
Ours took a similar path. I knew from remarks she made, that she wanted to see me sucking his dick, so on her birthday I started out by guiding his hard dick into her (WHAT A RUSH!). I had talked to him about it as her "birthday surprise" so when he pulled his wet cock out of her, I started sucking on it. I was surprised at how much I liked it, and kept going until he got hard, again. Then I cleaned her up and they started round two. She came three times and finally, when he was ready, he pulled out and unloaded in my mouth. Did a lot of fluffing after that and once he made me keep going until he came a huge load in my mouth.
She pegged me, but never in front of him or any of her other black lovers.

Back