• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Administration -- WTF With the Site Update?

Here are a couple screenshots showing the locations to delete as a regular user. The little square deletes single images and only shows up when you move your mouse over the image, the text link deletes the entire album and is static.

demo2.JPGdemo.png

The one on the left does not exist. The little Box that pops up at top left ( right side screenshot) is Select for Moderation. At that point, if you Select for Moderation at the bottom of the page you get the option to move the item. But nowhere is there a link that leads to a Delete option. It is not there. I am not Crazy.

The one on the left does not exist. The little Box that pops up at top left ( right side screenshot) is Select for Moderation. At that point, if you Select for Moderation at the bottom of the page you get the option to move the item. But nowhere is there a link that leads to a Delete option. It is not there. I am not Crazy.
Not just a little Lol

Can you tell me what browser you're using?

Same story with FF, the delete link isn't hard to find. If you want I can login with your account and see if there's anything odd about it.

Windows 10 recently updated, Chrome updated.

Could it be a permissions problem? Obviously, we wouldn't want users other than admins to be able to delete other's content.

screen.JPG

No, I logged in as a regular user. You can't delete other people's content but you can delete your own.

Same story with FF, the delete link isn't hard to find. If you want I can login with your account and see if there's anything odd about it.
It is what is. You logging in with my account will not let you see something which is not there. Thank you though.

Just a reach here. Maybe any newly created albums on the current site are deletable but ones that migrated from the old version are not since they were moved by the "system"

Just a reach here. Maybe any newly created albums on the current site are deletable but ones that migrated from the old version are not since they were moved by the "system"
No that's not it. Built a new album with one new upload. i don't have a delete option.

There was a time limit set and after that you couldn't delete. Of course I could delete my tests because I had just posted them a few seconds ago. Took forever to figure this out lol

Thank you.
Normally, I don't delete but another user pointed out that I was close to crossing a line.
Worked IT since,IT. Hated software issues.
Gw3n

For some reason my bar at the top of the site does not show Story Archive? How do I get there?
Thanks,
Yeah, I don't see the story archives either or the sister site links.
By the way dig, thanks for taking the time and effort to keep the site going and doing what needs to be done. I too, am not a big fan of the change. I experience all the same navigation problems and can't find stories as easily. It's like learning a new operating system, a huge pain in the tuckus. I think most of us just aren't used to the new design and don't know where all the little commands and boxes are. And we don't know what they are supposed to do. I'm sure we will all get used to it as time goes on.
I do really like the new chat feature, I just wish more people would say something. Might be glitches in that too. I have had quite a few good discussions.
Thanks again dig420

Click the 'members' tab in the top nav bar, and you will see on the right hand side the option to list all authors. 2 things I still need to do: Figure out how to get the results to paginate instead of displaying a giant list, and I also probably need to add some more recent authors to the usergroup.
I did as this suggested but the 'authors' is on the left side of page and it just puts them all in an alphabetical list (48 pages worth). I don't think this is too useful unless you can remember the name or the author or story. I have absolutely no memory for names. Maybe there is a function that could make a favorites list to for stories and/or authors. That was you could save stuff you like in an easy way to find it. Just a thought. here is the screen shot or what I see. Hope that helps.

Yeah, I don't see the story archives either or the sister site links.
For some reason my bar at the top of the site does not show Story Archive? How do I get there?
Thanks,

I don't see any way to get there from the top of the page, or from the forum. At least not directly. Only way I could get to the story archive is by opening up a story from the home page then clicking on 'Cuckold Stories' from the forum navigation bar (under the chat link). The one that reads 'Forums > Tales From the Dark Wanderer > Cuckold Stories' when you've got a story open.

And I don't see the sister site links either.

Back