• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Administration -- WTF With the Site Update?

Sorry feel like columbo “one more thing”
The tittle page or home page the sister web sites listed are not active if you click on them
Lol I know white male privilege

I can't tell where you're seeing a list of sister websites, I've looked all over the index page. I'll keep looking though. The only site that isn't currently up that we have is callyourhusband.com, darkcavern, barbisinclair. and slutwives are up and running just fine.

I can't tell where you're seeing a list of sister websites, I've looked all over the index page. I'll keep looking though. The only site that isn't currently up that we have is callyourhusband.com, darkcavern, barbisinclair. and slutwives are up and running just fine.
Just scroll up it’s in the welcome at the top of this page

Well we just added a chatroom. Next time the site updates the story system is going to be GREATLY improved. I do what I can.

Well we just added a chatroom. Next time the site updates the story system is going to be GREATLY improved. I do what I can.
Thanks I seen that and I signed up for it not sure about it but the main deal is the changes are two much and lost the simple use of the sight even the profiles have changed so you have no ez of use.
Like I said I do appreciate and applaud all you have done

Are the galleries that we love and know returning to something we all know?
God I hope I am not the only one that doesn’t get it

The guy who made the old gallery system is no longer in the business and the old system won't work anymore. That's why I had to go back to the standard media gallery system. I did spend the last couple days dividing the albums/images up into their own categories though, to make it easy to use.

Slowly getting around but it’s nothing like the old site
But I can see you have worked you ass off and for that THANK YOU

Slowly getting around but it’s nothing like the old site
But I can see you have worked you ass off and for that THANK YOU
I was going to try to put all the old media content into the correct category but it took me half a day to do 10 pages. There are 2800+ pages to go lol, I think I'm gonna have to give up on that idea.

I was going to try to put all the old media content into the correct category but it took me half a day to do 10 pages. There are 2800+ pages to go lol, I think I'm gonna have to give up on that idea.
Lol just put them in one and call it a day

You can get pissed I keep complaining. Delete my Account. Do me that favor. Although there is no way to keep someone from returning under new name. New email. But some things have been fixed, but update still Fucked up a great site. Ive looked many, many times, but the ability to ediit your own Albums, delete Pictures you may have doubled up,etc. is gone. You could do it. Now, cant. Im no Computer expert, but that seems simple. There, said my piece. Admin knows. I told them.

You can get pissed I keep complaining. Delete my Account. Do me that favor. Although there is no way to keep someone from returning under new name. New email. But some things have been fixed, but update still Fucked up a great site. Ive looked many, many times, but the ability to ediit your own Albums, delete Pictures you may have doubled up,etc. is gone. You could do it. Now, cant. Im no Computer expert, but that seems simple. There, said my piece. Admin knows. I told them.
Spent too much time trying to be PC on a non PC site but if you did not know what it was like before you think it’s fine welcome to the new age of I know best and you must be a whiner
Hope my reaction did not offend

Here's the thing Lovell: A website and the software it runs on IS like an apple product. If you don't update, the software will eventually just stop working totally. DW was getting close to that point. We are using the same software now, just the most recent version of it. Any update is always going to be a pain in the ass at first, but you just have to do it and work out the bugs as they show themselves. Of course, if I were a million dollar company, I could have a test server and 10 programmers doing error checking for six months before launching anything new. Unfortunately, that's not the case. This is the best I can do. If there's something specific about the old site you miss that isn't on this version of the site lmk and I'll see about getting it added back in.
I agree with you hole heartedly but you had a winner before now it’s a toad

ok I logged in as a regular user since ppl seem to be having issues with this, and it's pretty much just like I said. You put your mouse on your album or picture, a little box shows up in the upper left corner of the media, you click it. There is a dropdown that appears at the bottom of your screen, choose 'delete'. This is how it works on desktop, I'm assuming it's the same for mobile. I'll test that later.

Sorry I get it this is the way it’s going to be vast and complex and you are proud of the site and it’s the bomb and we are just slow to adapting to it so when we are gone (the slow to adapted and new members stream in you can say “wow it’s great glad we went so far they love it

ok I logged in as a regular user since ppl seem to be having issues with this, and it's pretty much just like I said. You put your mouse on your album or picture, a little box shows up in the upper left corner of the media, you click it. There is a dropdown that appears at the bottom of your screen, choose 'delete'. This is how it works on desktop, I'm assuming it's the same for mobile. I'll test that later.
Its not there. No Edit button for pictures or Albums. Its not there. I use a Laptop. The Edit button exists, because I saw it on my Profile Picture. But since Update it is gone from our Media. Gone as my hard on watching a white guy fuck.

Back