• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Should chastity be mandatory for whitebois?

Well, every white boy/sissy dreams of being locked in chastity 24 seven forever… it’s not super realistic (at that point, just get castrated). More realistically, a white boy should be in Chastity for one or two weeks at a time before being unlocked for cleaning and inspection/health. Every six months, the sissy white boy should consider going down a cage size until they wear a flat cage. as long as you maintain hygiene, there’s no excuse for it not to be an every day practice
Got to be castration

Got to be castration
I asked one of my good gal pals about that (she’s black-only), and she seemed concerned at first. Once I explained that I would still be healthy long-term, and it actually had a lot of great health benefits, she seemed more open to it. We agreed that once I felt comfortable down the road, she would even help me make the appointment and support me while I recovered.

I asked one of my good gal pals about that (she’s black-only), and she seemed concerned at first. Once I explained that I would still be healthy long-term, and it actually had a lot of great health benefits, she seemed more open to it. We agreed that once I felt comfortable down the road, she would even help me make the appointment and support me while I recovered.
Beautiful

In my opinion white male intercourse has to be impossible, it can't take place under any circumstance. The only way this can truly be achieved, is to prevent white males from being able to reproduce. The best and most efficient way to achieve that is castration. I would like to see a law passed that would make it mandatory for all white males to be castrated once they reach puberty age. We really can't risk white males reproducing.

In my opinion white male intercourse has to be impossible, it can't take place under any circumstance. The only way this can truly be achieved, is to prevent white males from being able to reproduce. The best and most efficient way to achieve that is castration. I would like to see a law passed that would make it mandatory for all white males to be castrated once they reach puberty age. We really can't risk white males reproducing.
I agree! Whiteboy’s should be encouraged into feminine fashion, too! The goal we should have as a society is to get to a point where every single white person with a penis grows up without any masculinity!

I think all whitebois should be socially out casted off they don’t have one. I know I love mine, it makes me feel safe. I feels like I can’t hurt a beautiful white girl, even if I wanted too.
I must admit I feel safe in chastity, serving my Dom I’m usually naked except for stockings and chastity, now and again he takes my chastity off and I truly feel naked and vulnerable without it now, especially as he and his friends laugh at how small I am.

If my Dom booked me in for castration, I’d obey and accept my balls were coming off, I havent used them in years and really they are pointless being on my body, the only purpose they serve is to stop me removing my chastity, he has mentioned a few times, he’d like me to have it all off, he said he’d like seeing me having phantom orgasms till my body got used to it all being removed

I agree! Whiteboy’s should be encouraged into feminine fashion, too! The goal we should have as a society is to get to a point where every single white person with a penis grows up without any masculinity!
Masculinity, white pride, white privilege, these are all toxic traits to us, being stripped of my masculinity and encouraged to dress feminine has been a relief to me, growing my hair, getting highlights, learning how to use makeup has come quite natural now, although make up takes me a long time, when I was “Straight” sex with women never felt right, but surrendering and spreading my legs for men felt completely normal, I admit I feel more comfortable dressed female than I do male

Well, every white boy/sissy dreams of being locked in chastity 24 seven forever… it’s not super realistic (at that point, just get castrated). More realistically, a white boy should be in Chastity for one or two weeks at a time before being unlocked for cleaning and inspection/health. Every six months, the sissy white boy should consider going down a cage size until they wear a flat cage. as long as you maintain hygiene, there’s no excuse for it not to be an every day practice
If you’re going to be in chastity long term stainless steel is best, it’s naturally hygienic, mine is micro chastity with a catheter tube so I have to sit down to wee, its removed frequently by my Dom to be cleaned and have any pubic hair removed, even though I have laser treatment very soft light hair does grow, I’ve never had any infections, my next size cage is to be flat, erect I’m barely above 3” now, my dom even said, by the end of the year I’ll no longer need chastity because I’m too small and soft even when erect to penetrate. Sexually I can only enjoy anal sex now

white husbands should be castrated
I think, Ideally, 90-95% of ytbois should be castrated _before_ puberty, so as not to spoil their appearance with male hormones. It is enough to leave 5-10% of the most obedient and beautiful ones for reproduction)) and they still won’t be able to touch their pe-pe, slave sperm will be received from them through anal intercourse))

Back